Windows 10: How do I get the Windows 10 windows to look like the windows 7 windows

Discus and support How do I get the Windows 10 windows to look like the windows 7 windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; the looks are terrible... they are white, the startup menu is shit to as is the taskbar if there's anything I can do about those I would love to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kyle Brandtjen, Jul 30, 2015.

1. How do I get the Windows 10 windows to look like the windows 7 windows

the looks are terrible... they are white, the startup menu is shit to as is the taskbar if there's anything I can do about those I would love to know... I may have to use my windows 7 restore disk to rescue me from this horse shit... I may have actually paid NOT to have this, but Ive spent so much time trying to configure it I figured I might as well try a bit more...

:)

Kyle Brandtjen, Jul 30, 2015
  2. DXter Win User

How do I get my N97 to appear like the one in the picture here with these widgets?

it is a shame... but they got me too... they got me even harder cuz nokia doesnt supply international warannty so if anything goes wrong i have to pay for it !#$!$#@#$@%!#$%!#!!!!!!!!! anyways im downloading V21 right now How do I get the Windows 10 windows to look like the windows 7 windows :) so i hope i will not have to
    complain anymore

DXter, Jul 30, 2015
  3. mccoy1 Win User
    How do I get my N97 to appear like the one in the picture here with these widgets?

DXter....lol.

Anyway, it's shame.

mccoy1, Jul 30, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

How do I get the Windows 10 windows to look like the windows 7 windows

Brink, Jul 30, 2015
  5. jds63 Win User
    jds63, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How do I get the Windows 10 windows to look like the windows 7 windows