Windows 10: How do I get Windows 10 to forget a driver completely ?

Discus and support How do I get Windows 10 to forget a driver completely ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I get Windows 10 to forget a driver completely , so that when I plug my device in, it acts like the first time its ever seen it? 94699 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bansaw, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Bansaw Win User

How do I get Windows 10 to forget a driver completely ?

How do I get Windows 10 to forget a driver completely , so that when I plug my device in, it acts like the first time its ever seen it?

:)

Bansaw, Oct 2, 2017

2. How do I get Cortana back. Had to do a completely new clean installation on my laptop and Cotana not there. Help please

Community participation pages. Thank you.

heidegoliash, Oct 2, 2017
  3. How do I get Cortana back. Had to do a completely new clean installation on my laptop and Cotana not there. Help please

Need advice on how to get Cortana back. I had to do a completely new clean installation of Windows 10 on my Dell laptop and Cortana missing as well as I do not want so much information on the right side of my computer. When I open my email it takes up
    at least 1/3 of my screen on the right side. I would much prefer it the way it was either whole screen or restore down but not all over the right screen as I am blind in the right eye and also do not do not want narrator at all. Thank you for your reply.

*** Moved from: OneDrive / Options and settings / Desktop settings / OneDrive in Windows 10 ***

heidegoliash, Oct 2, 2017
  4. How do I get Windows 10 to forget a driver completely ?

You have to uninstall its driver from Device Manager.

FreeBooter, Oct 2, 2017
  5. Bree New Member
    Correct. And if you want to uninstall something that isn't currently connected, you'll find it if you turn on 'Show hidden devices' in the View menu.

Bree, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How do I get Windows 10 to forget a driver completely ?

1. How do I get Windows 10 to forget a driver completely ? - Similar Threads - forget driver completely

2. Bluetooth Driver for Windows 10 isn't complete how do I reinstall it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Driver for Windows 10 isn't complete how do I reinstall it?: When i restored my laptop back to an old restore point in order to get Wi-Fi functioning again, during the restart boot up, the computer informed me that the Bluetooth driver installation would need to be completed. How do I complete the installation?...
  3. Bluetooth Driver for Windows 10 isn't complete how do I reinstall it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Driver for Windows 10 isn't complete how do I reinstall it?: When i restored my laptop back to an old restore point in order to get Wi-Fi functioning again, during the restart boot up, the computer informed me that the Bluetooth driver installation would need to be completed. How do I complete the installation?...
  4. Bluetooth Driver for Windows 10 isn't complete how do I reinstall it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How I do get Windows to forget about a smartcard when that smartcard is unplugged?

How I do get Windows to forget about a smartcard when that smartcard is unplugged?: Windows remembers the contents of a smartcard after the smartcard has been unplugged.If the smartcard has been modified a new certificate added, for example in that time, Windows does not notice the update, much fiddling ensues.How do I tell Windows that it should forget...
  6. How do I reset my Windows 10 to that for forgetting password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reset my Windows 10 to that for forgetting password: How do I reset the password on my window sign in for Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-my-windows-10-to-that-for/efe18d0c-eec6-4278-96c9-163df3a0d4ad
  7. How do I reset my Windows 10 to that for forgetting password

How do I reset my Windows 10 to that for forgetting password: How do I reset the password on my window sign in for Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-my-windows-10-to-that-for/efe18d0c-eec6-4278-96c9-163df3a0d4ad
  8. How do I reset my Windows 10 to that for forgetting password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. How can i make windows completely forget a headset ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can i make windows completely forget a headset ?: Hello, My headset microphone began sounding completely horrible after i did some things, first of all its an headset that plugs in via audio jacks. I did everything i could to fix it. But it still didnt work. My only option would be to make windows completely forget the...
  10. Forget second monitor completely

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Forget second monitor completely: Hi all. Simple question, how can I make sure the next time I plugged my second monitor on my laptop it won't used the settings I've chosen last time. Right now the second monitor is unusable (analog cut 67.5khz / 60khz, cant figure whats going on here) and each time I plug...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. get windows to forget driver details