Windows 10: How do I get Windows 10?

Discus and support How do I get Windows 10? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have an old Windows 7 computer and it hasn't been used for 18 months. I decided to switch it on and see if I could get 10 on it. I went through 6... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by woldsweather, Sep 26, 2015.

1. How do I get Windows 10?

I have an old Windows 7 computer and it hasn't been used for 18 months. I decided to switch it on and see if I could get 10 on it. I went through 6 evenings of windows updating then got the windows 10 experience logo at the bottom.

It tells me I'll be notified when I can download it. Hasn't everyone got it now (who want it)?

:)

woldsweather, Sep 26, 2015

2. How do I delete my address and also how do I get the address in the correct place.

This is nothing to do with Windows.

You need to re-post your question in a forum dealing with whatever software you are using for this mail merge.

(Hint - Windows doesn't do mail merges - Office does)

Gordon B-P, Sep 26, 2015
  3. How do I delete my address and also how do I get the address in the correct place.

Original Title: mail merge

I am trying to address envelops using mail merge. I have my list and have followed the instructions to the letter. However, when an address comes up, it also has my return address attached to it. I do not know where it picked up my return address and I do
    not want it on the envelope. Also the mail to address comes up in the place that the return address should be. I have checked the envelope size. Sometimes when I click the address block function, Address block prints instead of the person's address. Help
    please. How do I delete my address and also how do I get the address in the correct place. I have changed all the envelope settins to the correct size.g

CatherineWeekley, Sep 26, 2015
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

How do I get Windows 10?

"upgrade this PC now" option of the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool:
    Windows 10

Select the bit level that matches the Windows 7 you have installed now, 32 or 64 bit.

NavyLCDR, Sep 26, 2015
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Sep 26, 2015
  6. For some reason that was a real struggle to find, but upgrade now proceeding - many thanks for the help.

woldsweather, Sep 26, 2015
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Glad we could help. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

How do I get Windows 10?