Windows 10: How do I grant permission to install Minecraft for Windows PC?

Discus and support How do I grant permission to install Minecraft for Windows PC? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; We are trying to install Minecraft for Windows PC but it says we have to ask permission of an adult. We clicked "Ask Now" and it said a request was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Calvin Arnold, Feb 23, 2024.

1. How do I grant permission to install Minecraft for Windows PC?

We are trying to install Minecraft for Windows PC but it says we have to ask permission of an adult. We clicked "Ask Now" and it said a request was sent, but there is no email requesting permission so that I can grant permission. How do I grant permission to buy this game?

:)

Calvin Arnold, Feb 23, 2024

2. Minecraft installation on PC

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to install Minecraft on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 installed on the PC? (Type
      winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the PC?
    • How are you installing the Minecraft game? (Microsoft Store/online)
    • Did you purchase Minecraft Java edition or Windows edition?
    • Are you getting any error message, while installing the game?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform try these steps and check, if you are installing Minecraft Windows edition.

Step 1:
    Reset the Windows Store Cache

Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2:
    Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Select the Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot > Additional troubleshooters, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run
    the troubleshooter.

Please refer this article for additional information:

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Let us know the results. If the issue persists, we will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Feb 23, 2024
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 23, 2024
  4. How do I grant permission to install Minecraft for Windows PC?

Minecraft won't install on Windows 10 PC

I recently purchased Minecraft Starter package for my daughter on a Windows 10 PC. When I go to the Windows store to install it, nothing happens; Minecraft will not install. I downloaded Windows Update Assistant, updated permissions to "administrator" and turned off Proxy settings as suggested when I researched. I am going to ask for a refund if I can't install this thing. Any ideas??? My PC version is 21H1.

CarlaTomas-Paiva, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

How do I grant permission to install Minecraft for Windows PC?

1. How do I grant permission to install Minecraft for Windows PC? - Similar Threads - grant permission install

2. The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for...: My PC randomly shuts down when I'm playing video game. When I looked into event viewver, there's always this warning message Event ID 10016.There is exactly the same question...
  3. How do I grant permission to install Minecraft for Windows PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I grant permission to install Minecraft for Windows PC?: We are trying to install Minecraft for Windows PC but it says we have to ask permission of an adult. We clicked "Ask Now" and it said a request was sent, but there is no email requesting permission so that I can grant permission. How do I grant permission to buy this game?...
  4. how do i grant my user special permissions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i grant my user special permissions?: the checkbox to enable special permissions is greyed out across all users on my computer. this is especially annoying as i'm trying to change where msfs 2020 is installed as my c drive only has 97gb free while my ext hard drive has >580gb of space but i cannot change where...
  5. how do i grant my user special permissions?

how do i grant my user special permissions?: the checkbox to enable special permissions is greyed out across all users on my computer. this is especially annoying as i'm trying to change where msfs 2020 is installed as my c drive only has 97gb free while my ext hard drive has >580gb of space but i cannot change where...
  6. how to grant appropriate permissions to access file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to grant appropriate permissions to access file?: how to grant appropriate permissions to access file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-grant-appropriate-permissions-to-access/32fb43b9-6461-4f90-a77c-adae23dfb1db
  7. how to grant appropriate permissions to access file?

how to grant appropriate permissions to access file?: how to grant appropriate permissions to access file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-grant-appropriate-permissions-to-access/32fb43b9-6461-4f90-a77c-adae23dfb1db
  8. how to grant permission to Cortana to iTunes music

in Cortana
    how to grant permission to Cortana to iTunes music: how to grant permission to Cortana to iTunes music https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-grant-permission-to-cortana-to-itunes-music/288c2406-cd69-4db6-b2b7-9879d581e6d2
  9. How can I grant an group permissions?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I grant an group permissions?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/balderoine [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fcfb6l/how_can_i_grant_an_group_permissions/
  10. How do I grant permission to work with a file?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I grant permission to work with a file?: I tried to grant permission to work with a file for my husband's account on the same computer as mine. When I go through the security setting, it only lists me as an administrator and user. When I changed him from other user to family member, it showed his email but would not...