Windows 10: How do I have a document load at startup?

Discus and support How do I have a document load at startup? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have Microsoft Office Home & Student 2016. How do I have a document load at startup? 100934 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MeAndMyComputer, Dec 22, 2017.

1. How do I have a document load at startup?

I have Microsoft Office Home & Student 2016. How do I have a document load at startup?

:)

MeAndMyComputer, Dec 22, 2017
  2. Ken Blake Win User

How can I e.mail a document I have scanned

Having scanned it is irrelevant. You e-mail a file the same way, regardless of how you got it.

If that's not enough to help you, please provide more information: what e-mail program are you using? Have you tried to e-mail the file? How did you try? What happened when you tried? If you got an error message, please quote it verbatim.

Ken Blake, Dec 22, 2017
  3. How can I e.mail a document I have scanned

Hi,

I would like to inform you that, once you scan a document it will get saved in a particular folder. To know which folder it is saved in, I would suggest that you click on
    Browse button which will displayed after the document is scanned. However, I would also recommend that you check the
    Settings option and check if you can locate where your documents are actually saved.

Once you have found the location of the saved document, open your mail click on the
    attach icon and redirect to the location of the scanned file and click on OK.

Let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Dec 22, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

How do I have a document load at startup?

Put a shortcut to the document in your Start Up folder.

%AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

5. Thank you.

MeAndMyComputer, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

How do I have a document load at startup?

1. How do I have a document load at startup? - Similar Threads - document load startup

2. Why do I have two Documents folders?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why do I have two Documents folders?: I had, as my base documents folder, a local hard drive called D:\Documents. I do not want to use OneDrive.When reformatting my hard drive and doing a clean Windows install, d:\docs is still intact the D: drive was never touched. However now Windows insists that my documents...
  3. How do I stop a program from loading on startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I stop a program from loading on startup: I recently signed up for Webex fot do a video talk with my doctor. Now every time I bootup in the morning, Webex appears on my toolbar. In their "settings" I click on and nothing appears. How do get it out of the auto Start up mode? I had in Regedit a favorites list the...
  4. How Do I STOP Windows InCulture from loading at Startup ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Do I STOP Windows InCulture from loading at Startup ?: I run Windows 10 O/S. Every time I turn on my computer I get this annoying screen whose only ID is windows.com/inculture. I have enough culture and do not want more forced upon me. How do I stop this thing from invading my computer ? Thank you, Richard S. 156694
  5. How Do I STOP Windows InCulture from loading at Startup ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How Do I STOP Windows InCulture from loading at Startup ?: I run Windows 10 O/S. Every time I turn on my computer I get this annoying screen whose only ID is windows.com/inculture. I have enough culture and do not want more forced upon me. How do I stop this thing from invading my computer ? Thank you, Richard S. 156694
  6. How do I scan a document?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I scan a document?: How do I scan a document? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-scan-a-document/39d34315-db3e-445f-8a20-c98ba0e8a70a
  7. How do I fix infinite startup loading? Startup repair not coming up.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I fix infinite startup loading? Startup repair not coming up.: How do I fix infinite loading when the startup repair doesnt show up? Turned it on and off over 10 times now and I cant get the startup repair to start. Tapped F8 like something else I read said and that didnt do anything either. It is stuck with the spinning circle of dots...
  8. how do i print documents?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i print documents?: how do I print documents? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-print-documents/0cf3c42c-9747-4bcc-ad0b-eefc0ea2d5ef"
  9. How do I scan a document?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I scan a document?: HP Officejet J4680 gives me an exclamation mark when I try to scan a document. How do I scan the document? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-do-i-scan-a-document/820cca90-caeb-4942-9086-e2da7980cdf5
  10. How do I stop Edge loading at startup in 1803

in Browsers and Email
    How do I stop Edge loading at startup in 1803: Since 1803 Edge now loads at startup and stays suspended until you require it. My question, is there anyway to prevent this via settings or registry. I have disabled Edge in background apps but this has made no difference. Mike 110899