Windows 10: How do I hide/remove apps from "your apps" list? 2018

Discus and support How do I hide/remove apps from "your apps" list? 2018 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; VICVALE SAys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's 2025, and I thought all APP-lication of this problem would've been solve by now?? Wasn't the "APP-RAPTURE" -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jerrymif, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Jerrymif Win User

How do I hide/remove apps from "your apps" list? 2018

VICVALE SAys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's 2025, and I thought all APP-lication of this problem would've been solve by now?? Wasn't the "APP-RAPTURE" - to TAKE PLACE, AND A-CARE... AROUND THIS TIME??? Or, would it be beyond 2045, WHEN NEW APP-GRADE OF APP-TITUDE WILL COME TO CARE FOR YOU? "'DON'T

MAKE ME LAUGH!!!!!!!!!$$$$$$$$$$$'"

===========================/// https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_8-windows_store/how-do-i-hideremove-apps-from-your-apps-list/4f373a30-6b10-4754-a0e5-ab472bbce00f ///=====================

CONTINUES ON WITH APP CRAP LIST I DONT WANT OR NEED TO SEE GET THAT APP CRAP OFF MY WINDOWS 10 STORE.!

when I AM DONE I AM DONE DONT NEED TO SEE IT ANY MORE.

LET THE UN-USED APP LIST DIE NOT PLAY HIDE AND GO SEEK GAME.

:)

Jerrymif, Aug 15, 2018
  2. pinakel Win User

can not hide app list in start menu

I format the pc again. Then hide the app list, before installing any app/softwares

Thanks for your help

pinakel, Aug 15, 2018
  3. pinakel Win User
    can not hide app list in start menu

Using windows 10 build 17063

I go to setting > personalization > start, now I off 'Show app list from start menu'

But Whenever I exit the start personalization windows or go to other setting it automatic turn on 'Show app list from start menu' So i can not hide app list from Strat menu. How do i hide app from start menu ?

Is thr any registry tweaks or other option to hide app from start menu ?

Thanks

pinakel, Aug 15, 2018
  4. Tony K Win User

Remove/Hide Apps in "All Apps"

Also to add > If you push any letter or symbol you can get the list below to then choose another letter to navigate quicker.

How do I hide/remove apps from "your apps" list? 2018 [​IMG]

Tony K, Aug 15, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I hide/remove apps from "your apps" list? 2018 - Similar Threads - hide remove apps

2. How do i remove these app background in app list?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i remove these app background in app list?: i've just updated my windows and it did this, it added background to my apps in app list https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-these-app-background-in-app-list/e7a1c6f6-7146-452c-a4c8-a846b6894165
  3. How do i remove these app background in app list?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i remove these app background in app list?: i've just updated my windows and it did this, it added background to my apps in app list https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-these-app-background-in-app-list/e7a1c6f6-7146-452c-a4c8-a846b6894165
  4. How do i remove these app background in app list?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to remove an uninstalled app from the default apps list?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove an uninstalled app from the default apps list?: I uninstalled Calibre an e-book reader. After uninstalling, I noticed that when I right click a .epub file, Calibre still appears as an option. Clicking on it does nothing because it is uninstalled.I suspected that I may still get shown the option to open files with Calibre...
  6. How to remove an uninstalled app from the default apps list?

How to remove an uninstalled app from the default apps list?: I uninstalled Calibre an e-book reader. After uninstalling, I noticed that when I right click a .epub file, Calibre still appears as an option. Clicking on it does nothing because it is uninstalled.I suspected that I may still get shown the option to open files with Calibre...
  7. How do I hide UWP apps from the All apps list in Start menu without uninstalling them?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I hide UWP apps from the All apps list in Start menu without uninstalling them?: Maybe some kind of registry or gpedit trick to stop UWP apps from showing up in All apps list in Start menu? I really need some of them so uninstalling is not an option. submitted by /u/Pyciko_ [link] [comments]...
  8. How to remove app from the Control Panel apps list?

How to remove app from the Control Panel apps list?: [ATTACH] I uninstalled Chrome but I see 2 instances that I cannot uninstall. They probably also don't exist but show up anyway. How can I remove them from Control Panel's apps list?...
  9. How Do I Remove All Apps List?

How Do I Remove All Apps List?: So, As you can see in the video... I want to clean up the start menu but this \"thing\" is quite annoying me... I am so close to giving up on getting rid of it... I have tried to look on YouTube for something that works but nadda. So now I am asking Reddit... Open to...
  10. Remove/Hide Apps in "All Apps"

Remove/Hide Apps in "All Apps": Hello together, I am new here and I can't find my Question answered for the last three Days now.... I wish to remove from "All Apps" some Programs. I do not wish to uninstall them, but just to remove them from that list. I found that I can add here...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to remove or hide apps from list