Windows 10: How do i hide start menu User Name ( Which located in the top)

Discus and support How do i hide start menu User Name ( Which located in the top) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is that possible to hide Start menu user name which located in top of start menu. [img] 10746 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by freexwin, Jul 30, 2015.

1. freexwin Win User

How do i hide start menu User Name ( Which located in the top)

Is that possible to hide Start menu user name which located in top of start menu.

How do i hide start menu User Name ( Which located in the top) [​IMG]

:)

freexwin, Jul 30, 2015
  2. DRP54 Win User

How do I the Start Menu from always on top

I don't know how to get to my desktop icons.

DRP54, Jul 30, 2015
  3. How do I the Start Menu from always on top

Hi DRP54,

It seems that your computer is in tablet mode. If you're using a laptop, then please turn off the table mode. Follow these steps:

• Click the Windows key, then click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • In the left pane, select Tablet mode, then toggle off
      the option Make Windows more touch-friendly when using your device as a tablet.

Let us know how it goes so we can further assist you if needed.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

How do i hide start menu User Name ( Which located in the top)

1. How do i hide start menu User Name ( Which located in the top) - Similar Threads - hide start menu

2. how do i turn the top apps from the start menu off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i turn the top apps from the start menu off: so wanted to remove the top apps from the search menu and I turned it off in the settings but it didn't work how to I stop it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-the-top-apps-from-the-start-menu-off/7867171e-6895-4e0a-8638-7825b41ee0e3
  3. how do i turn the top apps from the start menu off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i turn the top apps from the start menu off: so wanted to remove the top apps from the search menu and I turned it off in the settings but it didn't work how to I stop it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-the-top-apps-from-the-start-menu-off/7867171e-6895-4e0a-8638-7825b41ee0e3
  4. How do I clear the "top apps" from the Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I clear the "top apps" from the Start Menu?: Hello, when I open the search box, I see this: [ATTACH] Those apps have been here a pretty long time, and I very rarely use Edge too. Is there a way to change it or clear it?...
  5. User name changed in the start menu. But when I log in it's still my name and the user...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    User name changed in the start menu. But when I log in it's still my name and the user...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Chramir [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lsucm4/user_name_changed_in_the_start_menu_but_when_i/
  6. Search menu on top of start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Search menu on top of start menu: [ATTACH] After updating to the latest version of windows 10 2004 through windows update, every time I open the menu the search menu opens on top. Does anybody know what is going on, and how to solve this bug?...
  7. Hide User Name

in Browsers and Email
    Hide User Name: Hello,How do I hide user name from being visible when opening places (not all of them) where I am registered. Password appears like "****...". All that is to do just click on the "Enter" or "Login" button and the door is opened. Answers will be appreciated Thanks 123690
  8. Hide User Name

in Windows 10 Support
    Hide User Name: Hello,How do I hide user name from being visible when opening places (not all of them) where I am registered. Password appears like "****...". All that is to do just click on the "Enter" or "Login" button and the door is opened. Answers will be appreciated Thanks 123690
  9. lap top was stolen how do i locate it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    lap top was stolen how do i locate it: how do i locate my laptop it was stolen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/lap-top-was-stolen-how-do-i-locate-it/279353f2-61d0-4348-94ba-225d952b762e"
  10. How to remove User Name from Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove User Name from Start Menu?: Hi guys, Can you tell me how can I remove this? [img] 65970