Windows 10: How do i hide start menu User Name ( Which located in the top)

Discus and support How do i hide start menu User Name ( Which located in the top) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is that possible to hide Start menu user name which located in top of start menu. [img] 10746 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by freexwin, Jul 30, 2015.

1. freexwin Win User

How do i hide start menu User Name ( Which located in the top)

Is that possible to hide Start menu user name which located in top of start menu.

How do i hide start menu User Name ( Which located in the top) [​IMG]

:)

freexwin, Jul 30, 2015
  2. DRP54 Win User

How do I the Start Menu from always on top

I don't know how to get to my desktop icons.

DRP54, Jul 30, 2015
  3. How do I the Start Menu from always on top

Hi DRP54,

It seems that your computer is in tablet mode. If you're using a laptop, then please turn off the table mode. Follow these steps:

• Click the Windows key, then click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • In the left pane, select Tablet mode, then toggle off
      the option Make Windows more touch-friendly when using your device as a tablet.

Let us know how it goes so we can further assist you if needed.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

How do i hide start menu User Name ( Which located in the top)

1. How do i hide start menu User Name ( Which located in the top) - Similar Threads - hide start menu

2. Hide User Name

in Browsers and Email
    Hide User Name: Hello,How do I hide user name from being visible when opening places (not all of them) where I am registered. Password appears like "****...". All that is to do just click on the "Enter" or "Login" button and the door is opened. Answers will be appreciated Thanks 123690
  3. Hide User Name

in Windows 10 Support
    Hide User Name: Hello,How do I hide user name from being visible when opening places (not all of them) where I am registered. Password appears like "****...". All that is to do just click on the "Enter" or "Login" button and the door is opened. Answers will be appreciated Thanks 123690
  4. How do I hide an update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I hide an update?: My Windows 10 Update keeps installing update KB4023057. How do I stop this from happening? Cheers Graham https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-hide-an-update/9f02635a-b34d-4220-8f90-12569675c6a0
  5. lap top was stolen how do i locate it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    lap top was stolen how do i locate it: how do i locate my laptop it was stolen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/lap-top-was-stolen-how-do-i-locate-it/279353f2-61d0-4348-94ba-225d952b762e"
  6. How do I change my users name.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change my users name.: take it with this, The username is taken by the old owner. [img] Since I want to rename it, It doesn't let me edit it. I don't know if that will stick like that forever. 79248
  7. How do i customize the start menu?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i customize the start menu?: So basically what i want to do, is to remove everything from the start menu, and add what i want. I dont want to see a list of all apps i have or whatever else it shows me. I just want it gone, plain and simple, and to add what i feel is important. Under "Most used" i...
  8. I have an update, which I do not want to install. How can I hide it?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have an update, which I do not want to install. How can I hide it?: I am using Windows 10 and I have Office 2007 installed. The later obviously is the reason why Microsoft wants me to install "Office Live add-in 1.5". I already saw that update when I still was using Windows 8.1 and I hid it. I do not want to use this add-in. However,...
  9. How do I change log-in user name in Windows10?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I change log-in user name in Windows10?: I let a friend log into my Windows 10 laptop. Now I can't seem to find a way where I change user name so I can log in. I have searched forums ... one suggestion was to right click on the user name or power button .... didn't work for me. I have not created a user name...
  10. How to remove User Name from Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove User Name from Start Menu?: Hi guys, Can you tell me how can I remove this? [img] 65970