Windows 10: How Do I Hide The Clock In Windows 10 ?

Discus and support How Do I Hide The Clock In Windows 10 ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I hide the date and time in the taskbar in Windows 10 ? I know on previous versions of Windows, there was a checkbox for it, but I don't see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by USSWisconsin, Aug 3, 2015.

1. How Do I Hide The Clock In Windows 10 ?

How do I hide the date and time in the taskbar in Windows 10 ? I know on previous versions of Windows, there was a checkbox for it, but I don't see anything to hide the silly clock. Any help ? Thanks.

:)

USSWisconsin, Aug 3, 2015
  2. rbasin Win User

How do I hide the Windows 10 update?

Hi,

First, please create a set of Recovery disks!! You can also use a Thumb Drive, but I like the DVD disks, as they are harder to lose. You'll need from 3-7 blank writeable DVD. Not Re-Writeable. Label them and hide them somewhere safe, as you can only make
    one set.

Can I assume your PC may be a HP laptop? If so, your issue may be video drivers from HP. You may want to visit the manufacturers website to see about any new drivers.

Oh yeah. Search on your PC for "Windows Update Troubleshooter". If you find it, Run it, and it actually does a great job of fixing issues. It may not find anything at first, but run it as admin if that option appears.

rbasin, Aug 3, 2015
  3. Mr Moke Win User
    How do I hide the Windows 10 update?

Where exactly do you "'right click' and select 'Hide Update'"?

Mr Moke, Aug 3, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

How Do I Hide The Clock In Windows 10 ?

Brink, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

How Do I Hide The Clock In Windows 10 ?

1. How Do I Hide The Clock In Windows 10 ? - Similar Threads - Hide Clock

2. auto-hide taskbar not showing up when an app is maximirzed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    auto-hide taskbar not showing up when an app is maximirzed: my little cousin pressed some button on my keyboardand now my taskbar would have a strange behavior.it wouldn't open by bringing down the mouse curserinstead I need to open start menu....
  3. Hiding ONLY date = displaying ONLY the clock & more

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hiding ONLY date = displaying ONLY the clock & more: Hello,I'm new to the community, but not new at all to Windows 11 features... however, after being enlisted in MS Dev program for a while and after testing the Win 11 since Dev Edition, I see that not even in the current edition there is an option for taskbar size, taskbar...
  4. Hiding ONLY date = displaying ONLY the clock & more

Hiding ONLY date = displaying ONLY the clock & more: Hello,I'm new to the community, but not new at all to Windows 11 features... however, after being enlisted in MS Dev program for a while and after testing the Win 11 since Dev Edition, I see that not even in the current edition there is an option for taskbar size, taskbar...
  5. hi there : How to hide Clock and Date from Taskbar in Windows 11 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi there : How to hide Clock and Date from Taskbar in Windows 11 ?: How to hide Clock and Date from Taskbar in Windows 11 ?thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-there-how-to-hide-clock-and-date-from-taskbar/5d7f73f2-fd8a-4698-b9da-d9abb2a02e79
  6. hi there : How to hide Clock and Date from Taskbar in Windows 11 ?

hi there : How to hide Clock and Date from Taskbar in Windows 11 ?: How to hide Clock and Date from Taskbar in Windows 11 ?thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-there-how-to-hide-clock-and-date-from-taskbar/5d7f73f2-fd8a-4698-b9da-d9abb2a02e79
  7. How to hide Clock and Date from Taskbar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to hide Clock and Date from Taskbar in Windows 10: In this article, we will show you the methods to hide or unhide the clock and date from Windows 10 Taskbar. By default, the Taskbar displays the date and time. On hovering the mouse cursor, it also displays the day. By clicking on it, you can access the Windows calendar....
  8. Taskbar Auto hide option on a custom Start Menu XML File + Hide Clock, Hide Search and Hide...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Auto hide option on a custom Start Menu XML File + Hide Clock, Hide Search and Hide...: Hello, I'm Creating a Standard windows Desktop for the computers in my company, so I want to Import a custom Start Menu, and Taskbar along with some group policies. So it's rather easy to deploy a Custom Start Menu and Taskbar, I'm Looking for a rather Clean one, here's my...
  9. How do I turn off or hide the clock?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I turn off or hide the clock?: Just bought a new laptop, it has Windows 10 installed, I can't find where is the option to hide the system's clock. The older one has Windows 8.1. and it has the clock hidden. I really need this, because I don't like looking at the clock during the day, because I feel like...
  10. Hide or Show Seconds on Taskbar Clock in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Hide or Show Seconds on Taskbar Clock in Windows 10: How to: Hide or Show Seconds on Taskbar Clock in Windows 10 How to Hide or Show Seconds on Taskbar Clock in Windows 10 [img] Information The clock on your taskbar in Windows 10 displays the system time and date. By default, the time does not include showing seconds....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to hide the clock on windows 10