Windows 10: How do I hide the task/toolbar at the bottom of the screen in 10?

Discus and support How do I hide the task/toolbar at the bottom of the screen in 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I hide the tool/taskbar at the bottom of the screen?... it is interfering in some visibility of lines in some programs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CliveBaker1, Aug 19, 2018.

1. How do I hide the task/toolbar at the bottom of the screen in 10?

How can I hide the tool/taskbar at the bottom of the screen?... it is interfering in some visibility of lines in some programs

:)

CliveBaker1, Aug 19, 2018
  2. pink5314 Win User

How to hide toolbar

How to hide toolbar, I checked the hide on the toolbar and that didn't help, still got the toolbar

Original title: toolbar

pink5314, Aug 19, 2018
  3. Unable to hide Task bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to hide Task bar. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

a. Right click on the Task bar.

b. Click on Properties.

c. Put a check mark next to ‘Auto-hide’ the task bar.

d. Click on Apply and OK.

If the issue persists try the below steps to restart the Windows Explorer and check if that helps.

Step 1: Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys to open Task Manager

Step 2: Click on
    More details.

Step 3: Under the Processes tab, right-click on Windows Explorer entry and then click Restart.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Aug 19, 2018
  4. How do I hide the task/toolbar at the bottom of the screen in 10?

Auto hide Task bar

On a whim I tried removing all my toolbars from the task bar and taking it down to bare bones and back to working with auto hide and then I added the toolbars one by one to see witch was giving me the trouble if any and low and behold after I did all that
    and added back my toolbars while checking the auto hide between each toolbar add to make sure I did not miss something and after I completed that it worked and I am back to a smooth and very happy auto hide. Hope this can help someone though it is quite simple
    but thought I should forward what worked for me.

KennethKeeton, Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

How do I hide the task/toolbar at the bottom of the screen in 10?

1. How do I hide the task/toolbar at the bottom of the screen in 10? - Similar Threads - hide task toolbar

2. How to remove bottom toolbar in photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove bottom toolbar in photos: There's a bottom toolbar now that crams the photo even more, and there isn't the option to resize to window anymore. Is there any way I can go back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-bottom-toolbar-in-photos/c7a5f30f-5b4d-49e9-b1a6-93e795553f55
  3. How to remove bottom toolbar in photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove bottom toolbar in photos: There's a bottom toolbar now that crams the photo even more, and there isn't the option to resize to window anymore. Is there any way I can go back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-bottom-toolbar-in-photos/c7a5f30f-5b4d-49e9-b1a6-93e795553f55
  4. How do I hide this "toolbar" in Explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I hide this "toolbar" in Explorer?: I mean the copy/paste icons and so on. I really don't need that toolbar at all since I just use keyboard shortcuts anyway, and it doesn't go well with the theme I've chosen. How do I disable it?...
  5. How do I hide this "toolbar" in Explorer?

How do I hide this "toolbar" in Explorer?: I mean the copy/paste icons and so on. I really don't need that toolbar at all since I just use keyboard shortcuts anyway, and it doesn't go well with the theme I've chosen. How do I disable it?...
  6. OWA and bottom toolbar in message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    OWA and bottom toolbar in message: OWA does not have bottom toolbar in editing message. Customizing Actions Settings doesn't have Toolbar section any more. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/owa-and-bottom-toolbar-in-message/3be2bb39-379c-491f-84d5-e11840b7595d
  7. OWA and bottom toolbar in message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OWA and bottom toolbar in message: OWA does not have bottom toolbar in editing message. Customizing Actions Settings doesn't have Toolbar section any more. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/owa-and-bottom-toolbar-in-message/3be2bb39-379c-491f-84d5-e11840b7595d
  8. OWA and bottom toolbar in message

9. How do I move task bar from bottom of screen to top on Windows 11

How do I move task bar from bottom of screen to top on Windows 11: Pulled up task manager and did search but no search results. Instructions for Windows 10 did not seem to work for 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-task-bar-from-bottom-of-screen-to/9e5ca1ce-8644-48f5-a9d9-88a91065ca8f
  10. Please how do I remove this bottom screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Please how do I remove this bottom screen: [img] My dad somehow got this black area on the bottom of our computer, please how do I remove it. It's driving us crazy, cheers. Finally managed to upload pic, you can clearly see the black bit half way down screen, I cannot remove it, please help. 75157

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to hide the toolbar at the bottom