Windows 10: How Do I Increase Font Size of the Store Only?

Discus and support How Do I Increase Font Size of the Store Only? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How do I increase font size of microsoft store and only the store? 92662 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by yahanna, Sep 2, 2017.

1. yahanna Win User

How Do I Increase Font Size of the Store Only?

How do I increase font size of microsoft store and only the store?

:)

yahanna, Sep 2, 2017

2. how do i increase the font size in the taskbar of all my programs in Windows 10? Some are less than 4 pt. Impossible to read.

font sizes in taskbars of various programs are so small, it is impossible to read. windows 10 doesn't seem to have a way to adjust program template font sizes... inside the programs, yes I can hold down the control key and use the toggle scroll, but this
    does not address the taskbars with all the tools to work inside the programs. They do not adjust using this method. Does anybody know how to fix this?

CatherineTucker, Sep 2, 2017
  3. Teddy2016 Win User
    how do i increase the font size in the taskbar of all my programs in Windows 10? Some are less than 4 pt. Impossible to read.

Hi!

Right click desktop and select display settings, and then advanced display settings.

Teddy2016, Sep 2, 2017
  4. Tony K Win User

I'm afraid that's not possible. That would be a global setting.

Tony K, Sep 2, 2017
Thema:

1. How Do I Increase Font Size of the Store Only? - Similar Threads - Increase Font Size

2. How do I reduce printer font size?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I reduce printer font size?: When I attempt to print a document, the printer font size is much greater than the computer screen font size, so the printer page cannot print the entire document....
  3. how do I increase the size of a app window?

how do I increase the size of a app window?: I downloaded 888 poker, but the window, when it opens is very small, so how do I make it bigger? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-increase-the-size-of-a-app-window/614c85f1-b53d-47a8-a7f6-734c671e51e8
  4. How to increase font size in notepad?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to increase font size in notepad?: How to increase font size in notepad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-font-size-in-notepad/274436d1-8011-49da-bb08-47df51d2359e
  5. How can I increase my font size in Windows 10?

How can I increase my font size in Windows 10?: How can I increase my font size in Windows 10 * Moved from Vista * Original title: INCREASE FONT SIZE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/how-can-i-increase-my-font-size-in-windows-10/31d26eea-6176-45fc-85c4-430b529b07a6
  6. System clock font …size increase?

System clock font …size increase?: Hi I am just wondering if its possible to increase the size of the system clock on the bottom right corner of the taskbar. thanks 80340
  7. Increase font size in Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    Increase font size in Edge?: Does anyone know of a way to enlarge the fonts on the tabs and favorites bar items? The old eyes are not what they were, and I'd like to bump up the size if it's possible. A registry entry? Anything? TIA 53632
  8. How to Increase Chrome Tab Font & Icon Size?

in Browsers and Email
    How to Increase Chrome Tab Font & Icon Size?: The text font in the Chrome tabs along the top of the screen is too hard to read - as is the address bar and icons. I've set my graphics dpi to a setting which is fine for all other apps and don't want to change it. The Chrome default text size has no effect, Google has not...
  9. How Do I Increase Font Size in Sticky Notes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Do I Increase Font Size in Sticky Notes?: Looks like you're not able to increase the font size of sticky notes in Win 10 any more. Is there a regesitry tweak to bring that feature back? 93273
  10. Increasing Font Size in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Increasing Font Size in Windows 10?: Hi all, I know this is a very basic question, but I'm still new to Windows 10 so I need some help. I've been really struggling to read the text on my PC screen recently. I've increased the "zoom" amount in my web browsers, but the text in the menus like at the top of the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Seattlehttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-increase-my-font-size-in-windows-10/31d26eea-6176-45fc-85c4-430b529b07a6