Windows 10: How do I increase my amount of dedicated video RAM?

Discus and support How do I increase my amount of dedicated video RAM? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I have a HP slimline desktop 260-p009. I tried going into the BIOS but couldn't find anything there. Not sure what to do. I have 128.0 MB of dedicated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by godlybandittooo, Sep 6, 2016.

1. How do I increase my amount of dedicated video RAM?

I have a HP slimline desktop 260-p009. I tried going into the BIOS but couldn't find anything there. Not sure what to do. I have 128.0 MB of dedicated ram right now. Specs are:
    • Windows 10 Home 64
    • Intel® Core™ i3-6100T with Intel® HD Graphics 530 (3.2 GHz, 3 MB cache, 2 cores)
    • Intel® HD Graphics 530
    • 8 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB)
    • 1 TB 7200 rpm SATA

:)

godlybandittooo, Sep 6, 2016

2. Dedicated video ram

How do i increase my dedicated video memory in order to play GTA V

JaCaleb Brookins, Sep 6, 2016
  3. How do I increase dedicated video memory? (HP Pavilion 500-119ea)

I have 20GBs RAM on my HP Pavilion 500-119ea and I would like to increase the dedicated video memory. I have 4068 MB available but I only have 768 MB dedicated. I see no option in the BIOS for increasing the dedicated video memory, and would like to know
    how to increase it. Thanks.

OceanStream72, Sep 6, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

How do I increase my amount of dedicated video RAM?

Hi, this may help to explain the situation with your video card which shares your main RAM with your CPU.
    Can I adjust my shared video ram? - HP Support Forum - 266149

It would be better to ask this question further on HPs site, as the answer will also be specific to your laptop model and its BIOS, where in some cases there are settings for that (or used to be), as this is not really a Win 10 question.

dalchina, Sep 6, 2016
  5. You cannot change how your computer will use more memory for 3D rendering but you can change the maximum memory allocation your OS will use.

RoasterMen, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How do I increase my amount of dedicated video RAM?

1. How do I increase my amount of dedicated video RAM? - Similar Threads - increase amount dedicated

2. How to increase dedicated video ram in intel integrated graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to increase dedicated video ram in intel integrated graphics: Hi My pc spec Processor: Intel core i3 12th gen Gpu : Intel uhd 730Ram : 8GB Windows 10 Hi i wanted to increase dedicated video memory in intel uhd 730. I have a 8GB ram and my total available graphics memory is 4111MB and shared system memory is 3983 in uhd 730 so i wanted...
  3. How to increase dedicated video ram in intel integrated graphics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to increase dedicated video ram in intel integrated graphics: Hi My pc spec Processor: Intel core i3 12th gen Gpu : Intel uhd 730Ram : 8GB Windows 10 Hi i wanted to increase dedicated video memory in intel uhd 730. I have a 8GB ram and my total available graphics memory is 4111MB and shared system memory is 3983 in uhd 730 so i wanted...
  4. How to increase dedicated video ram in intel integrated graphics

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How to increase Dedicated Video Memory

How to increase Dedicated Video Memory: I want to increase my Dedicated video memory to mamimum, how to do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-dedicated-video-memory/a5d1c682-6861-492b-9d6a-386d21343402
  6. Does increasing Dedicating Video RAM increase usage of my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does increasing Dedicating Video RAM increase usage of my pc?: I've seen this in dxdiag, Is this bad? Like the VRAM is 128MB while the total is a whole different amount. And does this mean increasing dedicated video RAM even increases the usage of my intel graphics and heat the pc? Please Help!...
  7. Does increasing Dedicating Video RAM increase usage of my pc?

Does increasing Dedicating Video RAM increase usage of my pc?: I've seen this in dxdiag, Is this bad? Like the VRAM is 128MB while the total is a whole different amount. And does this mean increasing dedicated video RAM even increases the usage of my intel graphics and heat the pc? Please Help!...
  8. Does increasing Dedicating Video RAM increase usage of my pc?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. How to increase dedicated video ram of my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to increase dedicated video ram of my laptop?: Hi! I want to increase my video ram but I don't know how to.I have read articles about it.I tried to enter the bios but wasn't any advanced option under it. I also searched it on yt but couldn't get the answers. [ATTACH] As we can see I have total 4162 but only 128...
  10. How to increase dedicated Video RAM in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to increase dedicated Video RAM in Windows 10: [ATTACH] The computer memory plays a vital role in having quick access to applications and programs. The computer memory or RAM is used by the system processor to store the data. It is a volatile memory on a motherboard that stores [...] This post How to increase dedicated...