Windows 10: How do I install Cortana?

Discus and support How do I install Cortana? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I recently reinstalled Windows and, much to my surprise, Cortana wasn't installed. How do I install her? 116169 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Alfred001, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Alfred001 Win User

How do I install Cortana?

I recently reinstalled Windows and, much to my surprise, Cortana wasn't installed. How do I install her?

:)

Alfred001, Aug 17, 2018
  2. Dewdrop_ Win User

Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Aug 17, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 17, 2018
  4. How do I install Cortana?

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

How do I install Cortana?

1. How do I install Cortana? - Similar Threads - install Cortana

2. Can't Install Cortana After An accidentally Uninstall.

in Cortana
    Can't Install Cortana After An accidentally Uninstall.: Hi, I Accidentally Permanently deleted Cortana from the Windows by PowerShelland tried to search for it on the Microsoft store but there is no download Button.Can anyone help me in installing it again by any Way?Thanks...
  3. Can't Install Cortana After An accidentally Uninstall.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Install Cortana After An accidentally Uninstall.: Hi, I Accidentally Permanently deleted Cortana from the Windows by PowerShelland tried to search for it on the Microsoft store but there is no download Button.Can anyone help me in installing it again by any Way?Thanks...
  4. Can't Install Cortana After An accidentally Uninstall.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cortana is broken on a new install and i Have no idea how to correct it.

in Cortana
    Cortana is broken on a new install and i Have no idea how to correct it.: So I installed my microphone than I clicked on Cortana to activate it with Her and all she gives me is loop as you see in the screenshot Cortana tells me to goto speech I go there and it's already turned on so I turned it off restarted and turned it back on and she still...
  6. Cortana is broken on a new install and i Have no idea how to correct it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana is broken on a new install and i Have no idea how to correct it.: So I installed my microphone than I clicked on Cortana to activate it with Her and all she gives me is loop as you see in the screenshot Cortana tells me to goto speech I go there and it's already turned on so I turned it off restarted and turned it back on and she still...
  7. Cortana is broken on a new install and i Have no idea how to correct it.

8. "There’s a problem with Cortana. Reinstall the application from its original install...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "There’s a problem with Cortana. Reinstall the application from its original install...: Ever since a few days ago, everything related to the default windows apps has stopped working. No start menu, no notification bar, no settings, no search, etc.At startup, it spits out this message: "There’s a problem with Cortana. Reinstall the application from its original...
  9. "There’s a problem with Cortana. Reinstall the application from its original install...

"There’s a problem with Cortana. Reinstall the application from its original install...: Ever since a few days ago, everything related to the default windows apps has stopped working. No start menu, no notification bar, no settings, no search, etc.At startup, it spits out this message: "There’s a problem with Cortana. Reinstall the application from its original...
  10. "There’s a problem with Cortana. Reinstall the application from its original install...

in Cortana