Windows 10: How do I install my 3 user Word 2007 on new laptop replacing dead one?

Discus and support How do I install my 3 user Word 2007 on new laptop replacing dead one? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I do not need anything better for the odd letter, in fact earlier Word 2003 was OK. intended use of Autistic adult to compile his lists. My copy... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by billz, Jan 29, 2017.

1. billz Win User

How do I install my 3 user Word 2007 on new laptop replacing dead one?

I do not need anything better for the odd letter, in fact earlier Word 2003 was OK. intended use of Autistic adult to compile his lists.
    My copy purchased new for approximately £90 has the official MS disk, for Office Home & Student 2007, and it was valid for up to three computers some time ago with a earlier also dead computer.
    The Version I have is Office Home and Student 2007 and I am using this version an another PC that had been transferred from an earlier Windows 7 Computer. and now both computers currently use Windows 10.
    When I tried initially I came up the previous pages used seem resistant or non existent.

:)

billz, Jan 29, 2017

2. Problem syncing with a pocket PC and a smartphone on one laptop

Dear Sir

I own a pocket PC and my wife HP IPAQ 512 smartphone. I have office 2007 nstalled on my laptop, so I can sync my O2 pocket PC with microsoft outlook 2007. My wife would like to sync her IPAQ with my laptop as when we travel it becomes a problem top to sync
    her IPAQ wih her home desktop. But if we do both mobiles with my laptop a ton of my contacts gets loaded on her smartphone. How do we manage this by having different contacts remaining intact for both on the same outlook 2007. Is the way out is to create a
    new user account for her on my laptop and so a new user account on my outlook 2007 and then sync her IPAQ ?

Thanks

Dr Alok Modi MD, Jan 29, 2017
  3. Solved : Upgrade fails with NX bit not supported error on CPU with NX, PAE and SSE2 support as verified by MS coreinfo tool.

There's the magic word "Dell". I once saw a post on a forum, that said something along the lines of, if you have exhausted all troubleshooting options and it still doesn't work, then "Dude you gotta Dell".

Haha truer words were never spoken. I have 3 computers that are giving me trouble. 2 of them are Dells (Inspiron 530s) and a laptop that needs a bios update first (but won't do it until I replace the dead battery) the third, believe it or not is the Surface
    Pro (1st gen). All my HP laptops have cutover smoothly.

ElminsterRT, Jan 29, 2017
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Not sure what you mean by the above? Install Office from your official MS disk. If Office does not want to activate automatically over the internet, it should provide you with a phone number to call. You call that phone number, punch in the installation ID, tell the computer voice you have it installed on only one computer (yes, I know it is a three-pack license, trust me, say ONE) and you should be good to go.

You will need to enter the Product Key that came with the disk.

NavyLCDR, Jan 29, 2017
Thema:

1. How do I install my 3 user Word 2007 on new laptop replacing dead one? - Similar Threads - install user Word

2. Replaced One of my users with Desktop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Replaced One of my users with Desktop.: I was originally trying to change my user to another drive because I wanted it on my D drive instead of C and I somehow replaced my user with desktop but it is still inside the user folder. I am also having issues with my windows key not doing what it is supposed to do now...
  3. Replace broken laptop with new one

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Replace broken laptop with new one: My Surface Pro 4 out of warranty took a header on concrete and is rapidly failing. I have a new Surface Book 3 arriving today. All I am looking for are instructions on the best way to replicate my current, up-to-date Windows 10 environment data, apps, etc. onto the new box....
  4. Replace old laptop with a new one

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Replace old laptop with a new one: I have bought a new laptop with windows 10 home on it my old laptop there was windows 10 pro installed. How can I get this version on my new laptop, I have the old hard drive were windows pro on is installed....
  5. Word 2007

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Word 2007: Yes, I know it's no longer supported, but I'm pretty sure that Microsoft have actively removed a facility that used to work, namely, encryption. I can no longer find the facility within Word. The only place I see it mentioned is in the Properties of the Word file, where it is...
  6. Word 2007 and Excel 2007 frozen. How to uninstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Word 2007 and Excel 2007 frozen. How to uninstall: Both Word 2007 and Excel 2007 have frozen with the an error message "The parameter is incorrect." I cannot uninstall. Route was C:\Users\Wanda\appdata\roaming\microsoft\internetexplorer\quicklaunch\userpinned\taskbar\microsoftofficeword2007.Ink I tried every...
  7. Dead Hard Drive Installing New One

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Dead Hard Drive Installing New One: I have the product key from the old hard drive but won't let me use it on the new install. Also, it wouldn't let me get past I don't have a product key page....
  8. i would liketo install my office 2007 on my new laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i would liketo install my office 2007 on my new laptop: i would lik e to install my office 2007 on my new laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-liketo-install-my-office-2007-on-my-new/ab8c7c61-f412-4704-bd09-4c4690d8b8f0
  9. Word 2007 configuration

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word 2007 configuration: My OS is Windows 10 and my computer is an HP Lap Top series 15. I have MS Office2007 installed and all of a sudden when I open Word it wants to go through a reconfiguration process which takes about 45 seconds. It will do it every time. To try to repair I put in the Office CD...
  10. replace dead hard drive for laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    replace dead hard drive for laptop: Here is the situation My wife has a Toshiba laptop that crashed, the hard drive is done. I have done everything that I have been able to looking at tutorials etc to revive it, its dead jim. I even tried to wipe the hard drive and it would have none of it. My Toshiba laptop...