Windows 10: How do I keep Bluetooth device from automatically reconnecting

Discus and support How do I keep Bluetooth device from automatically reconnecting in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a computer lab at the school I work at. This summer I bought several Broadcom BCM@0702 Bluetooth 4.0 USB Adapters and a AIS01F Bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by joelphilippage, Aug 7, 2016.

1. How do I keep Bluetooth device from automatically reconnecting

I have a computer lab at the school I work at. This summer I bought several Broadcom BCM@0702 Bluetooth 4.0 USB Adapters and a AIS01F Bluetooth receiver for the speakers. I plugged them in to the USB 3 ports at the back of the computers and updated the drivers once they installed. I was able to connect to the speakers in the lab fine and it sounds great, but there are several different computers used by teachers and I would like to be able to have any teacher be able to play audio from their computer without running several cables.

I understand that only one computer can be connected at a time, but clicking the disconnect button in the Connect menu in notifications pane will disconnect, then automatically reconnect as soon as it can which is pretty pointless. I am able to disable the Bluetooth device, but I do not want to walk the teachers through how to enable and disable Bluetooth every time someone else needs to use the speakers as that would be worse than unplugging and plugging them in. I wrote a script to disable Bluetooth when the user locks or logs off of their computer, which seems to be working, but I don't want to make that a requirement to disconnect.

Simple version:
    How can I keep devices from automatically reconnecting as soon as I disconnect without disabling Bluetooth or removing the device so it would have to be re-paired again?

I am having a lot of trouble finding the answer anywhere so I appreciate any input. Thanks!

:)

joelphilippage, Aug 7, 2016

2. Reconnecting to bluetooth paired device

Thanks, but I think you didn't quite get my problem.

I successfully connected all Bluetooth devices that I tried. The problem occurs when I want to use them for a second time. They don't automatically reconnect. And now there is no right-click and order them to reconnect. I have to remove them and then pair
    them again. Every single time!

What should I do if a already previously paired device doesn't automatically reconnect?

Thanks again.

DanielKuhn, Aug 7, 2016
  3. coopere Win User
    e51 stereo bluetooth connectivity problem

just bought a brand new lg stereo bluetooth headset for my e51. it paired ok but it doesn't work very well.

first off; i have to keep selecting 'connect to audio device' in the bluetooth options, it doesn't pair automatically when i switch the headset on.

second; it disconnects after pairing and wouldn't reconnect for a while. have to try reconnecting some hours later.

what is the deal with the e51, my n73 never had this problem.

coopere, Aug 7, 2016
Thema:

How do I keep Bluetooth device from automatically reconnecting

1. How do I keep Bluetooth device from automatically reconnecting - Similar Threads - keep Bluetooth device

2. Reconnect a recently paired Bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reconnect a recently paired Bluetooth device: So I just paired a BT controller and it seems my only way to reconnect when it's needed e.g. a computer restart is literally by removing the device and pairing it again.So how in the world can I reconnect my controller on Windows anyway? In theory, I could connect it using...
  3. Bluetooth Devices Randomly Disconnect for 3-5 seconds and then Reconnect Automatically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Devices Randomly Disconnect for 3-5 seconds and then Reconnect Automatically: I'm using an ASUS USB BT500 Bluetooth adapter for my PC. I have already uninstalled and reinstalled its drivers and verified that they are fully up to date. I often use 3 Bluetooth devices simultaneously, a surface keyboard, Bose QC35 headphones, and an Xbox series X...
  4. How do I make a bluetooth device automatically connect permanently

How do I make a bluetooth device automatically connect permanently: Every time I want a Bluetooth device co connect I have to go into the settings and click connect, what can I do to not have to do that? is there a script or macro or anything at all I can do that can automatically click connect. Do I have to remove all devices and then...
  5. how to reconnect bluetooth devices quickly in windows 10

how to reconnect bluetooth devices quickly in windows 10: as many others have experienced, once you connect a Bluetooth device and you lose connection for whatever reason.... there is no option to reconnect the device other than removing the device and re-adding it. There has to be a better way.. in Linux, all i have to do is click...
  6. Bluetooth isn't working - Driver keeps reconnecting and disconnecting from Device Manager

Bluetooth isn't working - Driver keeps reconnecting and disconnecting from Device Manager: I'm not sure how this started, but a few days ago my bluetooth wouldn't work. Since then I have been unable to get any bluetooth device to connect. After checking device manager, it seems to show that my "Intel Wireless Bluetooth" device is constantly disappearing and...
  7. Bluetooth will not reconnect to removed devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth will not reconnect to removed devices: I have a Logitech Bluetooth Mouse and Microsoft Surface BT keyboard. I have them set up on my Dell with no issues. Recently I needed to connect them to a different PC a surface. So I removed them from the devices screen and connected to the surface - no issues. I have now...
  8. Bluetooth Mouse does not reconnect automatically

Bluetooth Mouse does not reconnect automatically: Hello everyone, I have a Logitech MX Master 3, currently connected to my Dell Latiutde 7480. Whenever I wake up the computer from a deep sleep or I turn off the mouse and turn it on again, it does not reconnect to my laptop unless i select the connect button in the action...
  9. i cant reconnect to my bluetooth device

i cant reconnect to my bluetooth device: I accidentally remove device and then I cant disconnect so I try restarted my com. then I when I try to reconnect I cant find my device how can I fix it??...
  10. Keeping the Bluetooth connection alive (or automatic reconnection)

Keeping the Bluetooth connection alive (or automatic reconnection): Until last year-summer the Bluetooth connection was working perfectly: the headsets were connecting automatically, once the connection was activated. If for some time there was no sound playing, the headsets were disconnecting automatically, then, when the sound was becoming...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disable speakers so they can not play when disconnecting blutooth in windows 10