Windows 10: How do I keep selected tiles as startup view?

Discus and support How do I keep selected tiles as startup view? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to keep my selected tiles setup as my start up view without having to tap the windows button on screen or the windows key. Yeah, I know,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Forgewizard, Feb 12, 2016.

1. How do I keep selected tiles as startup view?

I want to keep my selected tiles setup as my start up view without having to tap the windows button on screen or the windows key.

Yeah, I know, most people want to go back to the old start up menu. I liked the tiles view on my old Windows phone. I want to have the tiles I have selected and arranged to be the desktop view, not a blank photo image where then I have to add another step to select something.

Thanks in advance for any help. So far any searches for keep tiles as start up returns info for Windows 8. I have Windows 10, native install on a Nextbook Flexx 10.

:)

Forgewizard, Feb 12, 2016
  2. Heinz1 Win User

Photo tile showing the same five pictures even though a couple of them have been deleted from the Camera Roll and from OneDrive. Why?

How do I select the photos being shown on the Photo tile? Where are these photos located? I want to show all the photos in the Camera Roll, not only five; moreover, two of them have been deleted from the Camera Roll and from OneDrive--so why do they
    keep showing up on the Photo tile? I have a Windows 8 phone, an HTC 8X. How do I select which photos show on the live Photo Tile? Thanks in advance.

Heinz1, Feb 12, 2016
  3. JimWynne Win User
    I don't like the Tiles on Startup. How do I revert to previous style of desktop?

Settings > Personalization > Start > Turn off "Use Start Full Screen."

JimWynne, Feb 12, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

How do I keep selected tiles as startup view?

Brink, Feb 12, 2016
Thema:

How do I keep selected tiles as startup view?

1. How do I keep selected tiles as startup view? - Similar Threads - keep selected tiles

2. PDF Tile Views

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PDF Tile Views: HI I have nearly a thousand Embroidery Files that I am now moving to my PC in pdf format. Each of these patterns has a picture of the item on the front page. Is it possible to see the actual picture instead of the pds icon in tile view in windows explorer in windows...
  3. Windows Keeps Selecting Selective Startup In MSconfig Rather Than Normal Startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Keeps Selecting Selective Startup In MSconfig Rather Than Normal Startup: why does windows keep selecting selective startup rather than normal startup, when it picks selective startup it stops me from being able to launch certain programs as it disables most of them submitted by /u/DGW04 [link] [comments]...
  4. How do I view Startup autoruns and execution commands?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I view Startup autoruns and execution commands?: Thank you for taking a look at my thread. I see a Startup "Windows host process (Rundll32)" rated "High". I am considering disabling it... How would I view the autoruns and look at the full execution commands? Much Obliged *cake 142148
  5. Is it possible to resize a Tile in Tile View?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is it possible to resize a Tile in Tile View?: Hi. I have a window that has several icons in Tile View but I would like to shrink the tile size a bit. The actual Tile itself, not change to small or medium icons, as it would inhibit seeing the folder contents. Is this possible within W10 itself? TIA *chuckle 125462
  6. How do I keep w10 from automatically jumping to the TILE PAGE

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I keep w10 from automatically jumping to the TILE PAGE: My windows 10 boots up and immediatelt drops me into the tile page and as yet I have figured no way to conveniently move back to my regular desktop,taskbar,etc? Anyone experienced this and what was found out for a fix? Thanks for any help bill*Mad 20578
  7. How do I tile images in Paint?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I tile images in Paint?: How do I tile images in paint, or view, say, 4 images at a time? 56648
  8. How do I keep tiles from reappearing?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I keep tiles from reappearing?: I actually do use the start menu tiles, but when I remove the tiles I do not want, which is all of the default ones, and replace them with my own, for example, the control panel, paint, snipping tool, etc, and I reboot, all of my changes are gone and the original tiles that I...
  9. How do I rearrange the tiles in Pictures

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I rearrange the tiles in Pictures: I have a lot of pics and documents in Saved Pictures. I want to rearrange them so that they are in a logical order and re group them by interest etc.... I tried right clicking , sliding, copy and paste.........nothing works. I assumed I would have been able to do it...
  10. Switching From The Tiles View To The "Normal" Windows View: How

in Windows 10 Support
    Switching From The Tiles View To The "Normal" Windows View: How: Hello, Not too sharp with this "stuff" anymore at my age now, so please bear with me a bit. Desktop pc. It always seems to open up with that Tiles View, which I really dislike. I want the basic, Windows view, without the Tiles, which I "think" is called a Start Menu...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i keep tile view