Windows 10: How do I keep the mouse courser centered while zooming with magnifier?

Discus and support How do I keep the mouse courser centered while zooming with magnifier? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello. When I'm zoomed in, the screen doesn't move until the courser hits a screen corner. I find this to be super annoying. Is there a way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by chj, Jan 11, 2016.

1. CHJ
    chj Win User

How do I keep the mouse courser centered while zooming with magnifier?

Hello.
    When I'm zoomed in, the screen doesn't move until the courser hits a screen corner.
    I find this to be super annoying.
    Is there a way to center the mouse so that the screen will move with the mouse?
    And is there a way to zoom in and out using the mouse wheel rather than + and - ?
    Or alternatively, is there a 3rd party app that will work better for zooming that will allow me to do these 2 things?

I guess Linux has spoiled me. Because on Linux, this works out of the box.

:)

2. How to disable mouse scroll wheel?

I'm trying to play a game and the mouse scroll wheel keeps zooming in when I click it, how do I disable the scroll feature of the mouse while keeping access to the button?

Thanks!

JakeRednally, Jan 11, 2016
  3. Red Mouse Problema

My mouse is continuing to turn from a large red courser to the regular mouse. This happens whenever I click my left button on the wireless mouse. It's not just the app im using its through the whole computer and there is no setting for it. How do I fix
    this?

randarateb, Jan 11, 2016
Thema:

How do I keep the mouse courser centered while zooming with magnifier?

1. How do I keep the mouse courser centered while zooming with magnifier? - Similar Threads - keep mouse courser

2. Touchpad pinch to zoom - increase zoom level vs magnify page.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad pinch to zoom - increase zoom level vs magnify page.: On one HP laptop, when I do the two-finger pinch/zoom gesture on any browser, it will magnify what the page. They I can scroll swipe around the zoomed-in page, seeing everything larger.On the other Dell 5580 laptop when I pinch/zoom, it will increase the zoom level of the...
  3. Microsoft Arc mouse and Magnify

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Arc mouse and Magnify: Hi I just bought Microsoft Arc Mouse. It works fine, but I can't set Windows magnify-software under the three finger click. How can I do this, and if not, why? I can set Win++, or Win+-, but I can manage magnify only one way. Waiting eager Yours answer. Markus...
  4. Office 365 Ribbons are magnified/zoomed?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 Ribbons are magnified/zoomed?: Hello - I recently changed my laptop to a Thinkpad T490 (first time using a laptop with touch mode) running Windows 10. I noticed that my Office 365 apps have magnified ribbons? I can't seem to change it anywhere (Display Settings, Customize Ribbon, Changed from Touch mode to...
  5. Office 365 Ribbons are magnified/zoomed?

in Windows 10 Support
    Office 365 Ribbons are magnified/zoomed?: Hello - I recently changed my laptop to a Thinkpad T490 (first time using a laptop with touch mode) running Windows 10. I noticed that my Office 365 apps have magnified ribbons? I can't seem to change it anywhere (Display Settings, Customize Ribbon, Changed from Touch mode to...
  6. How to keep Magnifier mouse cursor in center of screen in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to keep Magnifier mouse cursor in center of screen in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Magnifier tool in Windows 10 lets you easily enlarge text and images on any section of your screen through a mouse cursor. If your mouse […] This article How to keep Magnifier mouse cursor in center of screen in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read...
  7. HOW DO I GET RID OF MOUSE AND KEYBOARD CENTER FOREVER

in Windows 10 Customization
    HOW DO I GET RID OF MOUSE AND KEYBOARD CENTER FOREVER: IT IS THE MOST HORRIBLE THING EVER AND I WANT IT GONE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-mouse-and-keyboard-center/225bd2b5-145a-44a9-a995-ac4822c45ec3
  8. How do I keep my display zoomed out?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I keep my display zoomed out?: Whenever video playback on my computer becomes choppy, I uninstall the display adaptors from the device manager (NVIDIA and the inbuilt display adaptor) This has the advantage of making the interface feel zoomed out. The icons, task bars etc become much smaller and there's a...
  9. Choose Where to Keep Mouse Cursor while using Magnifier in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Choose Where to Keep Mouse Cursor while using Magnifier in Windows 10: How to: Choose Where to Keep Mouse Cursor while using Magnifier in Windows 10 How to Choose Where to Keep Mouse Cursor while using Magnifier in Windows 10 Magnifier is a tool that enlarges partor allof your screen so you can see words and images better. It comes with a...
  10. How do I disable Pinch and Zoom on mouse?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I disable Pinch and Zoom on mouse?: I just upgraded to Windows 10, and now every time I touch my mouse, my screen either zooms in or zooms out. Any ideas how to fix this annoying issue? 16248