Windows 10: How do I keep w10 from automatically jumping to the TILE PAGE

Discus and support How do I keep w10 from automatically jumping to the TILE PAGE in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My windows 10 boots up and immediatelt drops me into the tile page and as yet I have figured no way to conveniently move back to my regular... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by billpool, Aug 31, 2015.

1. billpool Win User

How do I keep w10 from automatically jumping to the TILE PAGE

My windows 10 boots up and immediatelt drops me into the tile page and as yet I have figured no way to conveniently move back to my regular desktop,taskbar,etc? Anyone experienced this and what was found out for a fix?

Thanks for any help
    bill*Mad

:)

billpool, Aug 31, 2015
  2. newpat74 Win User

page jumping

How do I stop windows from page jumping and cursor jumping?

newpat74, Aug 31, 2015
  3. My pictures jumping to top of page

I'm using Windows 10, and when viewing my pictures, if i scroll down to the bottom of the page it automatically jumps to the top of the page after a few seconds. Any suggestions on how to stop this from happening?

Darkwaterd, Aug 31, 2015
  4. billpool Win User

Sorry to bother, Seems that it was something internal to w10. Anyway a coupla forced reboots seemed to get the bits in the right pockets. Working now. Boy. can't wait till the next 8gb ram is installed abd configured as ramdisk hopefully some of the guesswork will go away......

billpool, Sep 5, 2015
Thema:

1. How do I keep w10 from automatically jumping to the TILE PAGE - Similar Threads - keep w10 automatically

2. Page jumping to the top

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Page jumping to the top: I was sent a document to fill out. I downloaded it and saved it as a pdf. When I start filling it in and get halfway down the page, the page jumps to the top so I can’t see what I’m typing. Did I accidentally hit a key on my keyboard that’s doing this. Also, I keep my hands...
  3. How do I stop Windows Explorer from automatically jumping down?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I stop Windows Explorer from automatically jumping down?: Here is the situation...1. From Acrobat, I hit [Save as PDF File]2. A Windows Explorer window opens, I click on [Finances], and the window looks like the first image...3. I then mouse over [Taxes], but before I can click on the folder to open it, my view jumps down and...
  4. How do I stop Windows Explorer from automatically jumping down?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop Windows Explorer from automatically jumping down?: Here is the situation...1. From Acrobat, I hit [Save as PDF File]2. A Windows Explorer window opens, I click on [Finances], and the window looks like the first image...3. I then mouse over [Taxes], but before I can click on the folder to open it, my view jumps down and...
  5. How do I stop Windows Explorer from automatically jumping down?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. page jumping

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    page jumping: Since Oct update when typing in search box the page jumps back to start screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-jumping/7877279b-5728-4a98-bb0b-63c71c2ecc71
  7. How create tile automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
    How create tile automatically: How can i install games from Microsoft store without been installed to All Programs Start window and instead to be installed as big tile in the start screen in windows 10? 23479
  8. How do I keep selected tiles as startup view?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I keep selected tiles as startup view?: I want to keep my selected tiles setup as my start up view without having to tap the windows button on screen or the windows key. Yeah, I know, most people want to go back to the old start up menu. I liked the tiles view on my old Windows phone. I want to have the tiles I...
  9. How do I keep Bluetooth device from automatically reconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I keep Bluetooth device from automatically reconnecting: I have a computer lab at the school I work at. This summer I bought several Broadcom BCM@0702 Bluetooth 4.0 USB Adapters and a AIS01F Bluetooth receiver for the speakers. I plugged them in to the USB 3 ports at the back of the computers and updated the drivers once they...
  10. How do I keep tiles from reappearing?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I keep tiles from reappearing?: I actually do use the start menu tiles, but when I remove the tiles I do not want, which is all of the default ones, and replace them with my own, for example, the control panel, paint, snipping tool, etc, and I reboot, all of my changes are gone and the original tiles that I...