Windows 10: How do I know that Security Center is working?

Discus and support How do I know that Security Center is working? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Action Center reports that the Windows Security Center Service is turned off but Services.msc reports that it is running. Is this an indication of a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by crob, Nov 26, 2016.

1. crob Win User

How do I know that Security Center is working?

Action Center reports that the Windows Security Center Service is turned off but Services.msc reports that it is running. Is this an indication of a problem or just a bug? I had a possible security breach of my PC a few days ago but I have run the Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and no infections were found.

:)

2. How do i know when bit locker is done encypting?

How do i know when bit locker is done encrypting? It has been running for 2 days

LarrySaffer, Nov 26, 2016
  3. How do i know when bit locker is done encypting?

Hello Larry,

The information which you have provided is not enough for us to determine the issue. Please provide us more information.

• Do you receive any message while encrypting?

• Can you please provide us a screen shot of the issue?

Reply with the necessary information to help you better.

Anju Thekkethil, Nov 26, 2016
Thema:

How do I know that Security Center is working?

1. How do I know that Security Center is working? - Similar Threads - Security Center working

2. I don't know how network drive's security works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know how network drive's security works: Even if smb service doesn't work in outside [in here, mobile carriers don't provide smb service], Though I'm concerning that activated smb service with mounted, itself make such a problem in security, which provide ways to intrude to my window and nas.I've encountered many...
  3. I don't know how network drive's security works

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't know how network drive's security works: Even if smb service doesn't work in outside [in here, mobile carriers don't provide smb service], Though I'm concerning that activated smb service with mounted, itself make such a problem in security, which provide ways to intrude to my window and nas.I've encountered many...
  4. I don't know how network drive's security works

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. windows security center is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows security center is not working: scan for threats doesnt work, i cant turn on real time protection, and everything else just says i need administrator, left of the screen the navigation is also blank...
  6. windows security center is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows security center is not working: scan for threats doesnt work, i cant turn on real time protection, and everything else just says i need administrator, left of the screen the navigation is also blank...
  7. windows security center is not working

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. A virus got the security center and the update center not working

A virus got the security center and the update center not working: Hi all, so a few days back I got a virus named winlogui and winrmsrv, the firewall asked permission and I accepted it, after searching I found that it was a virus and immediately removed the rule, I tried to open the windows security center but it came up as shown in the...
  9. How do I know if my Icloud is working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I know if my Icloud is working: How do I know if my Icloud is working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-know-if-my-icloud-is-working/e9a98737-4930-487f-acbd-e897ee88bb44
  10. Defender Security Center is not working!!!!!!

Defender Security Center is not working!!!!!!: Well my Windows Defender Security Centre is not working properly after I changed the administrator of my Dell laptop and deleted the account of previous administrator. It is showing this error...…. [IMG]...