Windows 10: How do I lay one object flat against another object?

Discus and support How do I lay one object flat against another object? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have one object that is at an angle, and I want to import a 2d image to lay flat against the surface of that angled object. Is there an easy way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lime99, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Lime99 Win User

How do I lay one object flat against another object?

I have one object that is at an angle, and I want to import a 2d image to lay flat against the surface of that angled object. Is there an easy way to do this?

For instance, putting a photo of an apple on the surface of a desk.

:)

Lime99, Aug 12, 2018

2. "object reference not set to an instance of an object"

When I turn on my Laptop, dialogue box show "object reference not set to an instance of an object" problem. Any suggestion ,How to fix that one ?

vineetpandey82, Aug 12, 2018
  3. ste2425 Win User
    ordering two lists of objects

I have a list of of object 'build'

Code: public class build { public Int32 id { get; set; } public string number { get; set; } public string status { get; set; } public string buildTypeId { get; set; } public string branchName { get; set; } public string startDate { get; set; } public string href { get; set; } }[/quote] Which im sorting into two lists according to the buildTypeId then ordering according to the build number(property number) by

Code: var finish = BuildList.Where(y => y.buildTypeId == "bt11").OrderBy(x => x.number); var start = BuildList.Where(y => y.buildTypeId == "bt19").OrderBy(x => x.number);[/quote] build number is unique to the build im pulling the start and finish info on. So in each start and finish list build number will not be duplicated and its how i ensure i get the matching start and finish build object. Trouble is if a build failed it wont have a matching finish object or if the build is currently in progress when i get the initial data. Which means i have a start list smaller then the finish list and the two lists don't match up.

What i want to do next but not sure how is order both lists so they match, ie index 0 of both have the same build number then index 1 have the same build number etc down the list. which will work with the .OrderBy(x => x.number). However when there is no matching finish object with that number id like to insert a default build object Instead and its this bit im struggling with. Im competent with LINQ but not enough to solve this last bit, is it even possible with LINQ?

EDIT: DAM sorry this happens every bloody time, I think I may have found a possible solution .FirstOrDefault() Still looking into it but it seems good so far. It was the one Google link I didn't click on. I wouldn't mind but ive used in the past too and completely forgot.

Thanks everybody

ste2425, Aug 12, 2018
  4. Alden Rey Win User

Failure to enumerate objects in the container Access denied

Hi Steve,

In Windows 10, we can set our stuff public or private by permissions. And it’s easy to set on the file’s properties. But sometimes, when you want to change its permissions, some error occurs. Failed to Enumerate Objects in the Container. But take it easy,
    here we are going to tell you the quick and effective way to fix it. Kindly follow the steps below to change the settings:

• Right-click on the file or folder you want to change its permissions, then choose Properties.
    • Click Advanced under Security pane.
    • Click Change.
    • Type your user name in the box, then click Check Names and OK.
    • Check this two items: Replace owner on sub-containers and objects & Replace all child object permission entries with inheritable permission entries from this object, then click OK.
    • If prompted by Windows Security, click Yes.

Now you can change permissions for your files normally now.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I lay one object flat against another object? - Similar Threads - lay object flat

2. In Paint 3D, how do you attach one 3D object to another to make them act as one?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Paint 3D, how do you attach one 3D object to another to make them act as one?: As an example: I bring a cube into the drawing area make it flatened out. Then I bring a cylinder in an put it in the middle of the flattened cube. How do I then make it part of the cube?...
  3. In Paint 3D, how do you attach one 3D object to another to make them act as one?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In Paint 3D, how do you attach one 3D object to another to make them act as one?: As an example: I bring a cube into the drawing area make it flatened out. Then I bring a cylinder in an put it in the middle of the flattened cube. How do I then make it part of the cube?...
  4. Object size

in Windows 10 Customization
    Object size: The objects in my scree are way too big and I won't tp get the display back to normal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/object-size/1707d354-e7ed-4d5c-ad8a-6cf7d685e977
  5. Infected Object

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Infected Object: My virus protection programme has identified the following file as infected MonthPyvada.exe and blocked it. However, I cannot find any reference anywhere as to what this file might be. It resides in my Program Files x86 folder, full path below: C:\Program Files...
  6. How do I measure an object in Paint 3D?

How do I measure an object in Paint 3D?: I want my Geometry students to design a locker in the shape of a prism or a combination of prisms. How can they measure the figures they use, so that they can calculate the volume of the locker they design?...
  7. Delete objects

Delete objects: I delete my minecraft and all the world are cleared. But I continue to have the objects, How I can delete all the objects for have new https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-objects/52d625f0-ff74-4251-a889-8f4283a9cd9c
  8. "Object reference not set to an instance of an object".

"Object reference not set to an instance of an object".: Hello, The problem appears in Visual Studio, that when I try to create a new Project, it always drops the message "Object reference not set to an instance of an object". I have uninstalled and installed Visual Studio, multiple times, but the problem appears always. Also, I...
  9. How do I cut a certain object out of an object in Paint 3D?

How do I cut a certain object out of an object in Paint 3D?: Hi, I'm trying to make an object where I have to cut out a bit of the object from the inside. How can I do this? Is there an option on how I can do it?...
  10. "object reference not set to an instance of an object"

"object reference not set to an instance of an object": Hi guys, I'm trying to download some you tube songs...I updated to the new version (4.1.509) & I get this message. I did the same with win7 & it worked fine. Can some body please advise? 51766