Windows 10: How do I list all groups all my users are members of?

Discus and support How do I list all groups all my users are members of? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there a login script or some way to show and list all my users and exactly what groups the are members of? We have an older server with all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by LivnLoco, Aug 15, 2018.

1. LivnLoco Win User

How do I list all groups all my users are members of?

Is there a login script or some way to show and list all my users and exactly what groups the are members of? We have an older server with all the users and their assigned groups on and soon we have to move all the shares off the server to new server and Im not sure how to find out all this information my boss needs.
    HERE IS WHAT MY BOSS EMAILED ME SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT I NEED:
    Attached is a template to start identifying the shares on AD-SERVER2 and who is using each.
    List the share (from ad-server2 > Computer Management > Shares
    List the people or groups that have permissions to it (from the shared folder right click and select Permissions)
    List the members of any groups (from Active Directory Users and Computers)
    List if the group (or users) are in the main login script (text of the login script attached)
    If there is anything weird or something doesn't fit any of the above let me know.
    Once the document is complete we'll come up with a plan to move or remove the shares from AD-SERVER2.

:)

LivnLoco, Aug 15, 2018
  2. 7thSense Win User
    7thSense, Aug 15, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Show Local users and Groups

Hello Frank, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

If you have the Windows 10 Home edition, then it will not have Local Users and Groups (lusrmgr.msc) included in it. It's only available in the Pro and Enterprise editions instead.

If you like, you could use step 3 in OPTION THREE of the tutorial below list users in a group.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/6...a.html#option4

Brink, Aug 15, 2018
  4. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Aug 15, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I list all groups all my users are members of? - Similar Threads - list groups users

2. How to list all Users in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to list all Users in Windows 11/10: [IMG]Privacy and security are of utmost importance for any organization or even a user in general. If you are part of an organization, giving unauthorized users access to the computer can be a hindrance to the organization’s data. That is why, in this post, we are going to...
  3. How do I separate folder lists in All Folders?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I separate folder lists in All Folders?: Using Window 10 Mail app. My Gmail All Folders list became the same as my MSN email All Folders List. I don't know what happened. They used to be separate lists my MSN email has many more folders than Gmail. I want to "unmerge" the All Folders lists....
  4. how do i remove all users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i remove all users: users are not aloud i did not add any https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-all-users/42f08867-3d58-4823-8d40-59cfe6c2bbbb
  5. how do i remove all users

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i remove all users: users are not aloud i did not add any https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-all-users/42f08867-3d58-4823-8d40-59cfe6c2bbbb
  6. how do i remove all users

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Allow full control over file/folder created by a member of the group to all user of the group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Allow full control over file/folder created by a member of the group to all user of the group: Good day,i've the following problem there are 4 account A, B, C, D and 2 Group E, F and I want to setup that if A create a folder/file every user of E can edit/remove it, but, for example not C that is in the F group....
  8. Allow full control over file/folder created by a member of the group to all user of the group

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Allow full control over file/folder created by a member of the group to all user of the group: Good day,i've the following problem there are 4 account A, B, C, D and 2 Group E, F and I want to setup that if A create a folder/file every user of E can edit/remove it, but, for example not C that is in the F group....
  9. How Do I Remove All Apps List?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How Do I Remove All Apps List?: So, As you can see in the video... I want to clean up the start menu but this \"thing\" is quite annoying me... I am so close to giving up on getting rid of it... I have tried to look on YouTube for something that works but nadda. So now I am asking Reddit... Open to...
  10. create script to list all groups all my users are members of?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    create script to list all groups all my users are members of?: Is there a login script or some way to show and list all my users and exactly what groups they are members of? We have an older server with all the users and their assigned groups on and soon we have to move all the shares off the server to new server and I'm not sure how to...