Windows 10: how do i load acceleration from the disk to the computer/i trued and it does not work

Discus and support how do i load acceleration from the disk to the computer/i trued and it does not work in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I tried to load Microsoft flight simulator from the official dusk/ It is working nice but refuses to work. any suggestions.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by gidonbor, Aug 13, 2018.

1. gidonbor Win User

how do i load acceleration from the disk to the computer/i trued and it does not work

I tried to load Microsoft flight simulator from the official dusk/ It is working nice but refuses to work. any suggestions.

:)

gidonbor, Aug 13, 2018

2. Windows 10 How can I turn off 3D Hardware Acceleration?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

In order to disable 3D hardware acceleration, I suggest you to follow the steps below.

• Right click on the desktop and select Graphics properties.
    • Select Basic Mode and hit OK.
    • Go to the 3D option.
    • You can disable 3D graphics acceleration from this screen.
    Hope this helps. Please reply for further queries on this.

Arvind Ram, Aug 13, 2018
  3. jwb1965 Win User
    win 10 upgrade crashes computer and will not load windows

PC Win7 64 bit. I tried to do Win 10 upgrade and not save files or apps. PC crashed during upgrade. I tried all the steps listed. It would not let me load image disks that I had made or the system repair disk. I tried to restore to factory setting.
    That didn't work. Now the computer tries to load windows but its tells me the computer was shut down improperly and restarts with the same message. It will not start in save mode.

jwb1965, Aug 13, 2018
  4. Lumpy20 Win User

how do i load acceleration from the disk to the computer/i trued and it does not work

FSX Acceleration - Windows 10

Hi,

I have been running FSX Gold +Acceleration for some time but after the Anniversary update of Windows 10 I get the usual activation errors.

Initially I uninstalled and reinstalled FSX Gold, this registered OK and ran with Multiplayer Mode listed as an option.

Then I installed Acceleration and the troubles began. Initially the 1-80004005 error and ran KB928080 as well as others listed by Microsoft as a 'fix' for FSX Acceleration registration.

I then restarted the PC but the error changed to 8-c0000006, which persists.

Uninstalling Acceleration removes this error but Direct X10 and other features of FSX are missing.

Yes, I did the Registry 'fix' of partmgr to PartMgr but nothing changed.

Some suggestion are to create a new user account but I would prefer not to do this.

Are there any alternate suggestions that might help?

FSX-Gold +Acceleration did work on the PC previously.

Regards, KH

Lumpy20, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

1. how do i load acceleration from the disk to the computer/i trued and it does not work - Similar Threads - load acceleration disk

2. How do I get back the accelerated hardware gpu?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get back the accelerated hardware gpu?: My laptop fan was running high so I thought if I turned off the accelerated hardware gpu, it would alleviate it, but now my graphics are slow. So, when I went back to turn it back on, the toggle was not there any longer. How can I get it back?...
  3. how do i get 3d acceleration to work in windows 10 on my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get 3d acceleration to work in windows 10 on my computer?: I'm trying to play an old game (Jedi knight dark forces 2) but it requires 3d acceleration. It just shows black screen on my computer. I am running a hd graphics 3000 and direct x12 (i think). The game is downloaded on steam. just opens black screen. 183535
  4. How do I turn hardware acceleration on?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I turn hardware acceleration on?: [ATTACH] For some reason, my computer turned off hardware acceleration by itself and I don't know how to turn it back on? I tried going through the display settings --> advanced display settings and I couldn't find the troubleshoot tab. Going through the control panel...
  5. How do I Enable 3D Acceleration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I Enable 3D Acceleration: I have started receiving the message " This application requires 3D Acceleration to run" when attempting to run games from "MyPlayCity". All my graphic settings seem to indicate that it is already running. Can you give me any help with this? I have a Dell laptop, 64 bit,...
  6. How do I Enable 3D Acceleration

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I Enable 3D Acceleration: I have started receiving the message " This application requires 3D Acceleration to run" when attempting to run games from "MyPlayCity". All my graphic settings seem to indicate that it is already running. Can you give me any help with this? I have a Dell laptop, 64 bit,...
  7. How do I load a disk to my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I load a disk to my computer: How do I download a disk to my HD using MS 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-load-a-disk-to-my-computer/70eaca5f-8c6b-414d-8b7b-bea605cf6b39
  8. How Do I Find Whether My Computer Has Hardware Acceleration?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How Do I Find Whether My Computer Has Hardware Acceleration?: Windows 10 1909 How do I find out whether my computer has hardware acceleration and if it is turned on? I have searched the forum and all the posts are old and apparently Microsoft changed how to view this somewhere along the line. Here is why I want to know. ----...
  9. HOW DO I MOVE FILES FROM MY COMPUTER TO A DISK ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HOW DO I MOVE FILES FROM MY COMPUTER TO A DISK ?: HOW DO I MOVE FILES FROM MY COMPUTER TO A DISK ? COMPUTER SAYS U HAVE FILES READY TO BURN TO DISK. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-files-from-my-computer-to-a-disk/817c3669-b912-43b8-b854-0dea86365978"
  10. How do I enable Hardware Acceleration?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    How do I enable Hardware Acceleration?: While trying to install OS2 Warp 4 to a Virtual Machine under Virtualbox, I'm informed that it won't run because Hardware Acceleration is not enabled. Can someone PLEASE tell me, step by step, how to do this? Show some mercy on me and don't refer me to MS articles I need...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 333 onboard acceleration disk not loading