Windows 10: How do I log in to windows and sync the calendars

Discus and support How do I log in to windows and sync the calendars in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am confused. When I set up my four Win 10 computers, I selected local control on all of them and logging in to the Microsoft Account wasn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hamilc, Apr 28, 2016.

1. hamilc Win User

How do I log in to windows and sync the calendars

I am confused. When I set up my four Win 10 computers, I selected local control on all of them and logging in to the Microsoft Account wasn't necessary. After a lot of playing around, I finally got all of them networked together, a real victory.

Now I want to use the calendars. Is there a separate calendar if you are not logged in and a different one if you are? I don't seem to be able to log into Microsoft. Is there a log in button somewhere?

Now assuming I get logged in, is there a process to have the calendars on all my computers synced?

:)

hamilc, Apr 28, 2016
  2. BillPied Win User

How do I sync my mac contacts and calendars to windows phone?

I had the same problem too. I think that Microsoft Windows phone is only designed as an upgrade for rotary phone users with paper telephone books.

BillPied, Apr 28, 2016
  3. How do I sync my mac contacts and calendars to windows phone?

I recently changed from iPhone to Windows phone.

However, I need to be able to sync the contacts, calendars and notes on my Mac to Windows phone, and it needs to update whenever there is a change, just like it works through iCloud.

The Windows Phone Mac App does not allow this, only media.

BassTromBob, Apr 28, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

I guess you'd be looking for sthg here:

How do I log in to windows and sync the calendars [​IMG]

However this is intended for devices logged in with an MS live id, and you say your PCs are local.

I can't tell you specifically about calendars, I'm afraid.

There is an app called One Calendar that might also be of interest.

dalchina, Apr 29, 2016
  5. hamilc Win User
    I managed to get my computers to sync up, however, the biggest problem is that I cannot seem to be able to access my calendar from my web page. When Iuse the link that I get from clicking "share" there is always a microsoft log on screen. Obviously my clients are not able to log on hense cannot see the calendar. Despite its faults Google rules!

hamilc, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I log in to windows and sync the calendars - Similar Threads - log sync calendars

2. Sync Windows Calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sync Windows Calendar: Just started using the Windows calendar app.Is it necessary to sync the calendar with Outlook?Let's say I want to reset my PC and reinstall Windows 11 and I'm not syncing with Outlook.Will my Calendar items be lost?Thanks,James...
  3. Sync Windows Calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sync Windows Calendar: Just started using the Windows calendar app.Is it necessary to sync the calendar with Outlook?Let's say I want to reset my PC and reinstall Windows 11 and I'm not syncing with Outlook.Will my Calendar items be lost?Thanks,James...
  4. Calendar not syncing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Calendar not syncing: I have tried syncing my google calendar with my calendar on my computer Windows 10. I had it synced ok but then I lost all the info and since haven't been able to sync it again - I have tried the fixes suggested on other chats in this site and nothing seems to work....
  5. Calendar not syncing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Calendar not syncing: [ATTACH] So I have this issue wherein my calendar app it shows the correct things but on the taskbar calendar (in the screenshot) it doesn't show it correctly. Sometimes it will show one of the 3 things or none. How do I get it to work? Calendar app Only shows 1/4 of...
  6. how do i sync my iPhone calendar to my PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i sync my iPhone calendar to my PC: how do i sync my iPhone calendar to my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-sync-my-iphone-calendar-to-my-pc/0076fdaa-9233-4744-8e14-98d4e591ae9f
  7. iCloud calendar not syncing with Windows Calendar

iCloud calendar not syncing with Windows Calendar: Hi, I currently use Windows Calendar (because for the life of me I can't get icloud to sync with Outlook) and my icloud calendars appear on the left side tool bar and I can set up meetings in the app from the icloud account - which then sync with my apple devices - but none...
  8. Calendar Sync

Calendar Sync: I'm playing around with the calendar app and can't get it to sync. I have put different reminders in calendar on my desktop, laptop and Win 10 phone. None of the reminders show up on the other devices. Mail works Ok. What do I need to do to get the reminders to show up in all...
  9. calendar sync?

calendar sync?: Does anyone know if there is a way to sync the calendar in 10 with my iphone calendar; or is this something that probably wont happen until way down the line? 3887
  10. how do I sync windows 10 calendar with google calendar?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I sync windows 10 calendar with google calendar?: Hi, Have been trying for a while to sync windows 10 calendar on my laptop with windows 10 calendar on my wife's laptop. No luck so far. I have linked both individual windows 10 calendars with our individual google calendars, and events transfer successfully from both...