Windows 10: How do I log into my laptop if windows hello doesn't let me create a pin ?

Discus and support How do I log into my laptop if windows hello doesn't let me create a pin ? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo laptop that i knew had a little problem with Microsoft accounts, but a few days ago just started not letting me log in to my laptop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zaracandor ., Feb 21, 2024.

1. How do I log into my laptop if windows hello doesn't let me create a pin ?

I have a Lenovo laptop that i knew had a little problem with Microsoft accounts, but a few days ago just started not letting me log in to my laptop. Every time i try to enter just makes me do a whole security thing just to crate a pin btw doesn't let me create the pin, so when i click skip for now it just restart again the process.

:)

Zaracandor ., Feb 21, 2024
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

How do I log into my laptop if windows hello doesn't let me create a pin ? 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 21, 2024
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Login with PIN and Hello

Hi Jean,

Windows 10 includes multiple options to sign-in to your account, including the ability to sign-in using a PIN and Windows Hello, which uses facial recognition. For us to provide a solution suited to your concern, we need additional information. Can
    you answer the questions below?

• How are you setting the PIN and Hello?
    • Which build version of Windows is your PC running on?
    • Were there any error codes or messages?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to set up PIN.

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Click the Add button for the PIN and set your PIN.
    • Do the same for the Windows Hello.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, Feb 21, 2024
  4. B_Patel Win User

How do I log into my laptop if windows hello doesn't let me create a pin ?

Unable to create Windows Hello PIN

Hi,

I have just bought second hand Lenovo T470s Laptop, which reset to factory setting (I believe). Now, I am trying to setup the Hello PIN first time and getting the following error:

"we weren't able to set up your pin. you can try again, or skip this step and set up a pin later."

Any suggestion on how to solve this??

Thanks for your help in advance.

Regards,

B Patel

B_Patel, Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

How do I log into my laptop if windows hello doesn't let me create a pin ?

1. How do I log into my laptop if windows hello doesn't let me create a pin ? - Similar Threads - log laptop hello

2. How do I log into my laptop if windows hello doesn't let me create a pin ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I log into my laptop if windows hello doesn't let me create a pin ?: I have a Lenovo laptop that i knew had a little problem with Microsoft accounts, but a few days ago just started not letting me log in to my laptop. Every time i try to enter just makes me do a whole security thing just to crate a pin btw doesn't let me create the pin, so...
  3. How do I log into my laptop if windows hello doesn't let me create a pin ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I log into my laptop if windows hello doesn't let me create a pin ?: I have a Lenovo laptop that i knew had a little problem with Microsoft accounts, but a few days ago just started not letting me log in to my laptop. Every time i try to enter just makes me do a whole security thing just to crate a pin btw doesn't let me create the pin, so...
  4. How do I log into my laptop if windows hello doesn't let me create a pin ?

5. How can I create a pin if my laptop won't let me ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I create a pin if my laptop won't let me ?: My laptop won't let me sign in if i don't make a pin and every time i go to make a pin it says an error has occurred and I don't know how to fix this....
  6. How can I create a pin if my laptop won't let me ?

How can I create a pin if my laptop won't let me ?: My laptop won't let me sign in if i don't make a pin and every time i go to make a pin it says an error has occurred and I don't know how to fix this....
  7. How can I create a pin if my laptop won't let me ?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. I can't log in with my PIN and the system will NOT let me reset it, how do I log into my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log in with my PIN and the system will NOT let me reset it, how do I log into my...: When I try to log into my laptop with my PIN it does not work and it won't let me reset my PIN. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-log-in-with-my-pin-and-the-system-will-not/540f8a93-5fa0-4ee2-9ea6-1cb3938664ea
  9. I can't log in with my PIN and the system will NOT let me reset it, how do I log into my...

I can't log in with my PIN and the system will NOT let me reset it, how do I log into my...: When I try to log into my laptop with my PIN it does not work and it won't let me reset my PIN. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-log-in-with-my-pin-and-the-system-will-not/540f8a93-5fa0-4ee2-9ea6-1cb3938664ea
  10. Will not let me log in with my pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Will not let me log in with my pin: After performing a system restore because I was having problems with my audio I am unable to use my pin and get logged back into my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-not-let-me-log-in-with-my-pin/2717db6e-f5ef-4951-b5f5-f37da615d4c7