Windows 10: How do i login with a different microsoft account

Discus and support How do i login with a different microsoft account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, Newbie to TenForums,my first post! I have 2 Microsoft Accounts, how do I switch between them, and have option at login? 78610 Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Bowlsys, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Bowlsys Win User

How do i login with a different microsoft account

Hi,

Newbie to TenForums,my first post!

I have 2 Microsoft Accounts, how do I switch between them, and have option at login?

:)

Bowlsys, Mar 3, 2017

2. WP8: Can't restore after Hard Reset

What if i login with different Microsoft

account, how do i download whatapp from my stors

Prince_527, Mar 3, 2017
  3. how do i sign in with a Microsoft account with my htc touch pro 2

how do i sign in with a Microsoft account with my htc touch pro 2

demonhawkninja, Mar 3, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hello Bowlsys, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

If you wanted to have two separate accounts on your PC with each one using a different MSA (Microsoft account), you could add an account to the PC to use the other MSA.

User Account - Add in Windows 10

This way you will have both MSAs listed on your sign-in screen.

Brink, Mar 3, 2017
  5. Bowlsys Win User
    Followed your instruction in the tutorial for setting the account up and making it an administrator, signed out and it was all there.

Many Thanks and keep up the great work!

Bowlsys, Mar 3, 2017
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. I'm glad it could help. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How do i login with a different microsoft account - Similar Threads - login different microsoft

2. How do I change a computer login to a Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change a computer login to a Microsoft account: Hi.When we originally set up my sons gaming computer, everything was linked to my husbands Microsoft account. Now that he’s older we would like my son to have his own account. My husband’s account is also connected to a work email and needs to disconnect from my sons...
  3. How do I change a computer login to a Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change a computer login to a Microsoft account: Hi.When we originally set up my sons gaming computer, everything was linked to my husbands Microsoft account. Now that he’s older we would like my son to have his own account. My husband’s account is also connected to a work email and needs to disconnect from my sons...
  4. how do i unsync windows account on different devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i unsync windows account on different devices: i have a new laptop for school, and i also have a gaming pc with all my games on it. when i logged into my new laptop with the same windows account that i have on my pc, all my games were also on my desktop. And when i deleted one on my laptop it would also disappear from my...
  5. Unable to login to Windows 11 using different Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login to Windows 11 using different Microsoft Account: I am using Windows 11 Home edition. I tried adding a new login user ID. The user ID is a Microsoft Outlook/Live account. After adding the new user, the system prompted that I must be connected to the internet for first time login.I have tried using both wired internet and...
  6. How to log on different Microsoft account on a different computer if main account is...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to log on different Microsoft account on a different computer if main account is...: Hello, I am trying to help my father-in-law log on to his laptop. He said he was able to get in it before but today for some reason he was unable to log on and does not know the password to the outlook.com email that's registered on that laptop. I've tried the password reset...
  7. How to log on different Microsoft account on a different computer if main account is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to log on different Microsoft account on a different computer if main account is...: Hello, I am trying to help my father-in-law log on to his laptop. He said he was able to get in it before but today for some reason he was unable to log on and does not know the password to the outlook.com email that's registered on that laptop. I've tried the password reset...
  8. How to log on different Microsoft account on a different computer if main account is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Different Microsoft accounts

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Different Microsoft accounts: The email showing up on my computer as my Microsoft account name is wrong. I changed emails and wasn't sure how to change that so I opened another Microsoft account under my new email. The wrong email still shows up under my profile on my PC and I can't buy anything from...
  10. how to do I Enable Permissions in different user accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how to do I Enable Permissions in different user accounts: So here goes, I am a complete amateur here and with computers so please let me know if I have anything wrong here! I have windows 10 on my computer which updated from Windows 7. I had always used an administrator account sofinding out I could not use any apps at all when...