Windows 10: How do I look up my PC components without taking my PC Apart?

Discus and support How do I look up my PC components without taking my PC Apart? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm looking to upgrade either one or two things, but I can't without knowing exactly what my computer's parts consist of. Which is fine and dandy, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SotoPrior, Aug 14, 2017.

1. SotoPrior Win User

How do I look up my PC components without taking my PC Apart?

I'm looking to upgrade either one or two things, but I can't without knowing exactly what my computer's parts consist of. Which is fine and dandy, but I don't have the time and steady hands right now to take everything apart and back, so is there a function or program that runs a hardware scan for physical components attached, and not just specs?

EDIT: Also for reference's sake, this is the sticker that came on the side of the tower, when I bought it from Newegg, and no I don't have the link to the Newegg site itself when I placed that order.

:)

SotoPrior, Aug 14, 2017
  2. LCRT Win User

How do I add music from my pc to my phone without removing any of the music already there?

you... drag and drop. i fail to see what your difficulty might be.

3. How do I add music from my pc to my phone without removing any of the music already there?

Firstly the windows phone software on the pc is just terrible. You'd expect a software company to produce better software. But what ever.

So I had a full hardrive, so I deleted my podcasts from my computer once synced with my phone.

Now I got another podcast I want to sync, and everytime I do, I get a warning saying that "There are a large number of files being deleted". I don't want any files removed I just want a podcast added.

Also should be noted that every possible combination of ticking the boxes, "sync podcasts", "sync all podcasts" and "sync" dont change anything.

also, how do you drag and drop files using the windows browser? I would have thought that moving files from a windows operating system to a windows phone would, but apparently not.

mxdirector, Aug 14, 2017
  4. Eagle51 Win User

Eagle51, Aug 14, 2017
Thema:

1. How do I look up my PC components without taking my PC Apart? - Similar Threads - components without taking

2. How do I take control of my PC?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I take control of my PC?: I recently took SSD from my old laptop and put it in my motherboard. It won't let me delete everything so I can use it has extra storage. I'm the only person on this computer so you'd think I my profile would be allowed to do anything. I'm not loading Windows from the SSD, I...
  3. How do I take control of my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I take control of my PC?: I recently took SSD from my old laptop and put it in my motherboard. It won't let me delete everything so I can use it has extra storage. I'm the only person on this computer so you'd think I my profile would be allowed to do anything. I'm not loading Windows from the SSD, I...
  4. How do I take control of my PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I reset my PC without turning it on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reset my PC without turning it on.: I am trying to reset my PC because whenever I try to turn it on it gets stuck on the "Updates are underway. Please keep your computer on" screen. I don't know what to do is been like this for days....
  6. How do I reset my PC without turning it on.

How do I reset my PC without turning it on.: I am trying to reset my PC because whenever I try to turn it on it gets stuck on the "Updates are underway. Please keep your computer on" screen. I don't know what to do is been like this for days....
  7. Is there any way I can fix my pc you that’s not booting up without taking it apart,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way I can fix my pc you that’s not booting up without taking it apart,...: Is there any way I can fix my pc you that’s not booting up without taking it apart, removing the battery and factory resetting it like most people say?...
  8. Is there any way I can fix my pc you that’s not booting up without taking it apart,...

Is there any way I can fix my pc you that’s not booting up without taking it apart,...: Is there any way I can fix my pc you that’s not booting up without taking it apart, removing the battery and factory resetting it like most people say?...
  9. How do i wipe my pc without settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i wipe my pc without settings?: My taskbar isn’t working and my apps aren’t opening does anyone kniw how i can wipe my pc without entering any apps My start and windows aren’t working so nothing can open atm...
  10. How do i wipe my pc without settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i wipe my pc without settings?: My taskbar isn’t working and my apps aren’t opening does anyone kniw how i can wipe my pc without entering any apps My start and windows aren’t working so nothing can open atm...