Windows 10: How do I make a boot drive after downloading W 10

Discus and support How do I make a boot drive after downloading W 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I screwed up and failed to make a boot drive before downloading and installing Windows 10. I have tried going to the Windows media site but it won't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by larryj65, Aug 9, 2015.

1. larryj65 Win User

How do I make a boot drive after downloading W 10

I screwed up and failed to make a boot drive before downloading and installing Windows 10. I have tried going to the Windows media site but it won't let me do it. Any suggestion for making a boot drive?

:)

larryj65, Aug 9, 2015

2. External drive is not showing after W 10 upgrade. It is wireless and was working fine on W 7. How can I make it visible now?

External drive is not showing after W 10 upgrade. It is wireless and was working fine on W 7. How can I make it visible now? Any ideas?

FionaDallas, Aug 9, 2015
  3. Lenovo 100s Bitlocker recovery key

Download Ubuntu Linux, make a bootable copy. Boot from it then use Gparted to format the disk.

Here is an article that shows you how to do it.

After formatting the drive, you can then install Windows 10.

Andre Da Costa, Aug 9, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Aug 9, 2015
Thema:

1. How do I make a boot drive after downloading W 10 - Similar Threads - boot drive downloading

2. how do i make my download not be a notepad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i make my download not be a notepad: how do i make my download not be a notepad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-my-download-not-be-a-notepad/d26d9f63-6146-4727-a0a7-6fa479961b35
  3. how do i make my download not be a notepad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i make my download not be a notepad: how do i make my download not be a notepad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-my-download-not-be-a-notepad/d26d9f63-6146-4727-a0a7-6fa479961b35
  4. how do i make my download not be a notepad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I downloaded an image but it keeps on downloading, how do I make it stop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I downloaded an image but it keeps on downloading, how do I make it stop?: I downloaded an image from Google, and it told me that yes, it is downloading...but the download icon just keeps going. On the notification bar up top, it just shows the download icon. I've tried to hit cancel but it wouldn't let me hit the button. Any clue how to stop this?...
  6. How do I activate Windows 10 after boot drive upgrade.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I activate Windows 10 after boot drive upgrade.: Hi, so I have a notebook PC which came with a 128GB SSD boot drive, and 1TB HDD. The laptop came pre-installed with Windows 10 and I signed in using my Outlook account. I'm planning on upgrading the boot drive to 1TB SSD, so after I reinstall Windows 10 do I need to purchase...
  7. How to make drive boot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to make drive boot: I recently posted a thread where I had "bricked" my PC by messing about with Acronis Disk Director 12.5. I thought I'd lost the BIOS, somehow. I hadn't. The problem now is to get the HDD to boot Win10 with that same PC. When installed, the PC shows no HDD present but, if I...
  8. How to make drive boot

in Windows 10 Support
    How to make drive boot: I recently posted a thread where I had "bricked" my PC by messing about with Acronis Disk Director 12.5. I thought I'd lost the BIOS, somehow. I hadn't. The problem now is to get the HDD to boot Win10 with that same PC. When installed, the PC shows no HDD present but, if I...
  9. How do I make a computer boot from a USB thumb drive?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I make a computer boot from a USB thumb drive?: I go into the BIOS and it shows: UEFI boot sources Hard drive Windows boot manager USB hard drive USB floppy/CD Legacy boot sources USB floppy/CD hard drive USB hard drive ADATA SU650 Network controller AMT Windows 10 is on the...
  10. How do I make a script run on boot?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I make a script run on boot?: Plz make it very simple. I am a noob at this submitted by /u/snoodnodge1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hrtkto/how_do_i_make_a_script_run_on_boot/