Windows 10: How do I make a macro on my laptop's keyboard?)

Discus and support How do I make a macro on my laptop's keyboard?) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I recently discovered what you can do with binding macros, I use a laptop which of course does not use a keyboard that hooks up, I do have Razer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by 7GreendDed, Jun 25, 2017.

1. How do I make a macro on my laptop's keyboard?)

I recently discovered what you can do with binding macros, I use a laptop which of course does not use a keyboard that hooks up, I do have Razer synapse and a Razer mouse but it doesn't support little numbers on it's side that have a variety of 1-10 of what I saw, I can bind a key to a macro on my mouse but I use every button my mouse has, It has a mouse wheel, I use all 3 buttons on my mouse wheel (scroll down, scroll up, middle mouse click), my left and right clicks (only two) and mouse button 4 and 5 (they are these bent cylinder shaped buttons on the side that turn a website page back and forward by default (as in it goes to the previous website and another goes to the one you were on before you went back). So if anyone knows, how do I make a macro on a laptop's keyboard?

:)

7GreendDed, Jun 25, 2017
  2. RatsHole Win User

Slow to open or Save

1. Sheet with 10 tabs macro enabled

2. Microsoft Excel Macro-Enabled Worksheet (.xlsm)

3. 123mb

4. Not an expert but opening it from my laptop

Hope the above makes sense as I am not an expert in these matters !!!

RatsHole, Jun 25, 2017
  3. My Macro gives an error while compressing a file with " File not found or no read permission "

My Macro gives an error while compressing a file with " File not found or no read permission "

I have a macro which works on my colleague's laptop but it's not working on my laptop.

When I run my Macro it gives an error in the beginning while compressing a file with " File not found or no read permission "

My IT dept has formatted the laptop with new windows & it's still the same. All the setting required by the Macro matches but no luck.

I got Windows 10 64 bit with Office 2016 in it. Any solution?

I got full admin rights.

Ahmad_Hassan_Sydney, Jun 25, 2017
  4. How do I make a macro on my laptop's keyboard?)

Welcome to the forum *Smile
    If I understand you correctly then AutoHotKey might be what you need
    AutoHotkey

There is a help guide
    AutoHotkey

You can also ask for help with scripts at the forum
    AutoHotkey Community - Index page

Good luck *Smile

FrillyBits, Jun 25, 2017
  5. Thank you for the recommendation! I am currently trying it out and finding the macro section of the tutorial, I hope this works! But right now I don't know a lot probably not anything about scripting, the tutorial should help me with that though.

7GreendDed, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How do I make a macro on my laptop's keyboard?)

1. How do I make a macro on my laptop's keyboard?) - Similar Threads - macro laptop's keyboard

2. How do I make the in the chinese Zhuyin keyboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make the in the chinese Zhuyin keyboard?: I've been trying to type on my keyboard and like yi4si4 but my keyboard does not have those characteres. I'm using the taiwan version. Hope it will be solved soon....
  3. How do I make the in the chinese Zhuyin keyboard?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I make the in the chinese Zhuyin keyboard?: I've been trying to type on my keyboard and like yi4si4 but my keyboard does not have those characteres. I'm using the taiwan version. Hope it will be solved soon....
  4. How to make a macro on my Bluetooth headphones?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to make a macro on my Bluetooth headphones?: I have Bluetooth headphones which have a few buttons to play/pause, volume and call answer. I want to remap the call answer button to microphone mute without opening them and resoldering the button. Is it possible to make a macto that remaps this button? I tried AutoHotKey,...
  5. How do I disable my laptop keyboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I disable my laptop keyboard: A few months back I needed to disable my laptop keyboard to use an external one because my laptop keyboard spams keys uncontrollably. When I disabled the device or uninstalled drivers, it would prompt me to restart - but restarting automatically reinstalls the drivers/...
  6. How do I create keyboard macros in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I create keyboard macros in windows 10: How do I create keyboard macros in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-create-keyboard-macros-in-windows-10/778f92aa-3eaf-41fb-9f3d-af42e363c80a
  7. How to pair Keyboard+Mouse for Macros

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to pair Keyboard+Mouse for Macros: Hi there, what is the best way, 3rd party software to create macros for my Logitech G Pro Mouse and Anne Pro 2 keyboard? Both have dedicated software for macros, rgb shit etc... Looking for some good software with delay-wait feature. Thanks 127941
  8. Keyboard Macros

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard Macros: I have a das keyboard - DASK4MKPROCI - that I am using with a Microsoft 10 platform. I want to write some simply keyboard macros. The Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center does not support a DAS Keyboard. Are there any options to create macros for use with this combination?...
  9. How do I disable my laptop's keyboard?

How do I disable my laptop's keyboard?: Hello , I want to get a mechanical keyboard soon for my laptop , and i want to disable the laptop's keyboard , to save battery , Because my battery will die in 10-20 minutes with the laptop unplugged . Any solution ? And i want to mention that : how do i turn on my laptop...
  10. How do I create a Macro for my laptop keyboard?

How do I create a Macro for my laptop keyboard?: Okay, thank you very much! I'll check them out and see what works, I was hoping to get the official Microsoft program to work, but if it cannot, I will try alternatives. Thanks for your time and help.