Windows 10: How do I make a slideshow for the photos in my picture file?

Discus and support How do I make a slideshow for the photos in my picture file? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; As a 70 year old senior citizen, does anyone have easy directions for me to make a slide show? I want to use the photos from my picture file in order... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DonnaBader2, Jul 29, 2018.

1. How do I make a slideshow for the photos in my picture file?

As a 70 year old senior citizen, does anyone have easy directions for me to make a slide show? I want to use the photos from my picture file in order to see them when I'm not actively using the computer. (I was able to chose a photo for my wallpaper.)

:)

DonnaBader2, Jul 29, 2018

2. Photos slideshow

Hi Michael,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable view the photos in slideshow as it repeats after few photos and need to know “How can I change this to show a continuous and non-repeating slideshow?”. We will help you to
    resolve this issue.

Please let us know,

• Where does the photos folder located?

• Did you try to change the folder location and check?

I suggest you to follow the below steps:

Step 1: If the photos folder is located on the desktop, try to create another folder and copy all the content to the newly created folder and add this folder for slideshow and check.

Step 2: Try to create new folder if different location and copy all the content to the newly created folder in different location and add this folder for slideshow and check.

Hope it helps. Please perform the above methods and update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 29, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    How to view photos in a Slideshow in Windows 10?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Photo App.

• Select the photo and press F5.

• You will be able to see the photos in slideshow.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 29, 2018
  4. Dyan Rey Win User

How do I make a slideshow for the photos in my picture file?

Autoplay of photo slideshow after windows 10 update.

We appreciate your response. We can simply configure your PC to disable the photo slideshow by following these steps:

• On Search, type Lock screen settings then hit the Enter key.
    • On Background choose Picture instead of
      Slideshow
    • Then Exit.

Please let us know if you've already tried the steps provided on it so we can provide further assistance.

Dyan Rey, Jul 29, 2018
Thema:

How do I make a slideshow for the photos in my picture file?

1. How do I make a slideshow for the photos in my picture file? - Similar Threads - slideshow photos picture

2. How to make a theme not turn into a slideshow but instead a picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make a theme not turn into a slideshow but instead a picture: I need help with this because my wallpaper keeps changing because of the theme, I can't select the picture I want on the theme. Can I select a picture from a slideshow on a theme in Windows 10?...
  3. How to make a theme not turn into a slideshow but instead a picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make a theme not turn into a slideshow but instead a picture: I need help with this because my wallpaper keeps changing because of the theme, I can't select the picture I want on the theme. Can I select a picture from a slideshow on a theme in Windows 10?...
  4. How to make a theme not turn into a slideshow but instead a picture

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Red picture on slideshow of microsoft photo problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Red picture on slideshow of microsoft photo problem: Recently, when I put some of the peace of manga pictures on the slideshow mode of microsoft photo, which have no color on them, these turn into red. How can I fix it?Please help me...
  6. Red picture on slideshow of microsoft photo problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Red picture on slideshow of microsoft photo problem: Recently, when I put some of the peace of manga pictures on the slideshow mode of microsoft photo, which have no color on them, these turn into red. How can I fix it?Please help me...
  7. SLIDESHOW PICTURES

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SLIDESHOW PICTURES: HI THERE I AM USING WINDOWS 10 SLIDESHOW AS MY BACKROUND. ID LIKE TO KNOW A PATH OF WHERE I COULD VIEW THESE PICTURES AS ID LIKE TO DOWNLOAD A FEW. IS THERE A MICROSOFT/WINDOWS GALLERY? IF SO PLEASE SHARE A LINK OR PATH OF VIEWING THESE PICTURES. THANKING YOU...
  8. How do I create a background picture slideshow?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I create a background picture slideshow?: How do I create a background picture slideshow? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-create-a-background-picture-slideshow/3632d909-d655-44e8-b45d-9ce69baa456b
  9. How do I make a slideshow start automatically on boot and make it loop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I make a slideshow start automatically on boot and make it loop?: Hi guys, I have a bunch of photos in a folder (folder is located on the Desktop) and I was wondering, how can I make it a slideshow and then set it up so that on every boot startup, it automatically opens the photos and display it as a slideshow and keeps it looping? Trying...
  10. How can I play a slideshow of my pictures to include the name of the picture?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I play a slideshow of my pictures to include the name of the picture?: How can I play a slideshow of my pictures to include the name of the picture? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-play-a-slideshow-of-my-pictures-to/1ea5d830-8216-477f-8b09-ef616748765b