Windows 10: How do I make everything look bigger?

Discus and support How do I make everything look bigger? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I had a vision correction surgery two weeks ago and it'll be about two months until my vision is sharp enough for small text. Until then, I'd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by YonathanZ, Nov 15, 2015.

1. YonathanZ Win User

How do I make everything look bigger?

Hi,

I had a vision correction surgery two weeks ago and it'll be about two months until my vision is sharp enough for small text. Until then, I'd like to make everything look bigger on my Windows 10 computer. It's easy to zoom in the browsers, but navigating folders is a real pain.

Thanks.

:)

YonathanZ, Nov 15, 2015
  2. Entegy Win User

How do I make email originating from my WP look identical to email originating gmail on my PC?

It looks like Gmail isn't properly cutting off the large line. And also not making a new card for the new email? Is that happening too? Discussions on Gmail aren't be doing correctly?

Entegy, Nov 15, 2015
  3. How do I make email originating from my WP look identical to email originating gmail on my PC?

Correct. The other way to look at it is that Gmail is not properly rendering emails. They are not cutting off the large line or making a new card for the email. I will see if I can't find an answer in a Gmail forum. Thanks for your response.

jt_stinson, Nov 15, 2015
  4. Berton Win User

I set my screen resolution to 1440x900 then set the text to 125%. You might want to try an even smaller resolution number such as 1024x768 which should make things larger. And for text size there's 150%.

Berton, Nov 15, 2015
  5. lx07 Win User
    I have scaling set to 200% in Settings > Display - works for me.

How do I make everything look bigger? [​IMG]

6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I make everything look bigger? - Similar Threads - everything bigger

2. Everything on my screen gets bigger when I play a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everything on my screen gets bigger when I play a game: I was playing Lego Pirates of the Caribbean. When I pressed windows button to go to other windows, suddenly everything got bigger, the taskbar icons, inside tabs of the windows and my mouse icon got bigger. Is there any way to fix this and revert it to normal sizing?I checked...
  3. Everything on my screen gets bigger when I play a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Everything on my screen gets bigger when I play a game: I was playing Lego Pirates of the Caribbean. When I pressed windows button to go to other windows, suddenly everything got bigger, the taskbar icons, inside tabs of the windows and my mouse icon got bigger. Is there any way to fix this and revert it to normal sizing?I checked...
  4. "Make Everything Bigger" resetting every time computer sleeps resets or shuts down

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Make Everything Bigger" resetting every time computer sleeps resets or shuts down: Hello, I hope I can get some help here because I've been banging away at this problem for some time and am growing really, really frustrated. I recently was able to upgrade my graphics card and monitor. Drivers are updated and everything is fully functional, with the...
  5. Everything on my screen gets bigger when I play a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everything on my screen gets bigger when I play a game: I was playing warzone then when I pressed windows button to go to other windows, suddenly everything got bigger, the taskbar icons, inside tabs of the windows and my mouse icon got bigger. Is there any way to fix this and revert it to normal sizing?...
  6. Everything on my screen gets bigger when I play a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Everything on my screen gets bigger when I play a game: I was playing warzone then when I pressed windows button to go to other windows, suddenly everything got bigger, the taskbar icons, inside tabs of the windows and my mouse icon got bigger. Is there any way to fix this and revert it to normal sizing?...
  7. "Make everything bigger" under ease of access

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Make everything bigger" under ease of access: I clicked "Make everything bigger" under ease of access and want to undo it. How? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/make-everything-bigger-under-ease-of-access/6100eadb-fe2b-4d8a-8e59-9c1d7baad06a
  8. Everything is bigger! Literally Everything!

Everything is bigger! Literally Everything!: The text, and the icons are bigger. On every program I use. How do I fix this? How do I make it default size again? submitted by /u/ShirubaMasuta [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k0vj76/everything_is_bigger_literally_everything/
  9. So I pressed a button on my keyboard and it made everything bigger. I have no idea how to...

So I pressed a button on my keyboard and it made everything bigger. I have no idea how to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Baconbac28 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/egx3rq/so_i_pressed_a_button_on_my_keyboard_and_it_made/
  10. my resolution is bigger than the monitor. everything is slightly hidden from view

in Windows 10 Customization
    my resolution is bigger than the monitor. everything is slightly hidden from view: so I installed the october's update and it's fine, but after the upgrade everything is slightly hidden from view. my resolution is the correct, 1444x1024, and was always like this, but now everything that is maximized doesn't show the complete edges. I don't know how to...