Windows 10: How do I make the left hand pan show location of right hand pan?

Discus and support How do I make the left hand pan show location of right hand pan? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello How do I get the left hand column of Windows Explorer to show the folder to show the location of where the files showing in the right hand... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ship69, Feb 17, 2017.

1. ship69 Win User

How do I make the left hand pan show location of right hand pan?

Hello

How do I get the left hand column of Windows Explorer to show the folder to show the location of where the files showing in the right hand column are located?

Thanks

J

EDIT: Found it! View ==> Navigation pane ==> Expand to open folder

Navigation Pane Expand to Open Folder - Turn On or Off in Windows 10

:)

ship69, Feb 17, 2017

2. panning hand

I am using the inspiron dell computer

It did start with the installation of the new internet explorer (IE 11)

There were no changes made to my device prior.

Thank you so much!

RileyMorrisYY, Feb 17, 2017
  3. panning hand

To further assist you with your concern, we would like to know if you've tried the recommendation that was previously provided by
    Don Varnau.

Regards.

Stephanie Sal, Feb 17, 2017
Thema:

How do I make the left hand pan show location of right hand pan?

1. How do I make the left hand pan show location of right hand pan? - Similar Threads - left hand pan

2. Audio keeps panning to the right

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio keeps panning to the right: Hey, I regularly play games on my pc but sometimes (maybe 2 or 3 times a day) the audio in my headset pans to the right. It only fixes when I go to my sound manager and test my surround sound, but its very annoying to do that all the time. I dont think it is because of my...
  3. How Do I Stop Notifications in Lower RIght Hand Corner?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Do I Stop Notifications in Lower RIght Hand Corner?: After I boot I get notifications in the lower right hand corner. Other times I get notifications when after I unplug a usb drive. How can I stop these notifications? [img] 131238
  4. HAND TREMORS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HAND TREMORS: I have tremors increasingly getting worse in both hands. When I move my mouse to click on an icon, I sometimes bounce the poor mouse all around it, thus taking half a dozen tries to hit the right spot. Is there any app, or anything at all, that could help me? I have tried...
  5. Left handed mouse and Right handed touchpad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Left handed mouse and Right handed touchpad: Hi I have a dell laptop with Windows 10. I use my mouse left handed and my touchpad right handed. In previous versions of Windows I could set the mouse and touchpad individually, in Windows 10 I don't seem to be able to. How do I set a mouse Left handed and Touchpad...
  6. right hand corner ads

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    right hand corner ads: I am suddenly getting ads in the lower right hand corner of my screen. How do I get rid of them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-hand-corner-ads/34335ffa-ba2a-4e75-bed3-1facef832c78"
  7. File Explorer crashes when I right click on anything in the left-hand collumn

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File Explorer crashes when I right click on anything in the left-hand collumn: Let me first say I have been searching and found this question asked a lot, but am having trouble finding people with a similar operating system situation (some people were on windows 8, others had just upgraded from 7 to 10, etc). The questions have also been asked a few...
  8. Photo Viewer with Pan and Zoom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo Viewer with Pan and Zoom: Is anyone familiar with photo viewer software that has pan and zoom feature? The feature was available with Vista photo viewer, gone with 7. I would like to have software with pan and zoom when using 10. 8827
  9. Bluetooth PAN Adaptor not installing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth PAN Adaptor not installing: My Bluetooth PAN Adaptor was working and after Windows update it no longer will work. I reinstalled BlueSoleil 9.2.494.0 ver. software to no avail. Device Manager shows yellow triangle and under Properties says "Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this...
  10. Audio Panning to the left, I think it's Realtek HD Audio Manger?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Panning to the left, I think it's Realtek HD Audio Manger?: Hey I'm new here so I hope this is the right place to be posting this? I'm using Windows 10 and have been since it was released, my issue is audio is being panned to the left or the volume from the right is lower than the left. This is an issue that's been going on for a...