Windows 10: How do I make the left hand pan show location of right hand pan?

Discus and support How do I make the left hand pan show location of right hand pan? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello How do I get the left hand column of Windows Explorer to show the folder to show the location of where the files showing in the right hand... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ship69, Feb 17, 2017.

1. ship69 Win User

How do I make the left hand pan show location of right hand pan?

Hello

How do I get the left hand column of Windows Explorer to show the folder to show the location of where the files showing in the right hand column are located?

Thanks

J

EDIT: Found it! View ==> Navigation pane ==> Expand to open folder

Navigation Pane Expand to Open Folder - Turn On or Off in Windows 10

:)

ship69, Feb 17, 2017

2. panning hand

I am using the inspiron dell computer

It did start with the installation of the new internet explorer (IE 11)

There were no changes made to my device prior.

Thank you so much!

RileyMorrisYY, Feb 17, 2017
  3. panning hand

To further assist you with your concern, we would like to know if you've tried the recommendation that was previously provided by
    Don Varnau.

Regards.

Stephanie Sal, Feb 17, 2017
Thema:

How do I make the left hand pan show location of right hand pan?

1. How do I make the left hand pan show location of right hand pan? - Similar Threads - left hand pan

2. Preview Pan on the left hand side.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Preview Pan on the left hand side.: Hello Microsoft Team,Is it any way we can see a preview pan on the left-hand side?I like to swap the Navigator and preview pan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/preview-pan-on-the-left-hand-side/05b9ea0f-0179-471c-8ef6-4400938073fe
  3. Preview Pan on the left hand side.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preview Pan on the left hand side.: Hello Microsoft Team,Is it any way we can see a preview pan on the left-hand side?I like to swap the Navigator and preview pan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/preview-pan-on-the-left-hand-side/05b9ea0f-0179-471c-8ef6-4400938073fe
  4. Preview Pan on the left hand side.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Left hand mouse and touchpad right hand

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left hand mouse and touchpad right hand: Hi, in the case of windows 10, when I choose left hand for mouse, the touchpad is also modified to be left hand. Then I can not use touchpad to do click. How to make the mouse to be left hand but no change for the touchpad?...
  6. Left hand mouse and touchpad right hand

Left hand mouse and touchpad right hand: Hi, in the case of windows 10, when I choose left hand for mouse, the touchpad is also modified to be left hand. Then I can not use touchpad to do click. How to make the mouse to be left hand but no change for the touchpad?...
  7. Left hand mouse and touchpad right hand

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Left hand mouse together with right hand mouse?

Left hand mouse together with right hand mouse?: Hi, I am using 2 pcs of "standard right handed" mouse. One in right hand, second in left hand. Both as primary button "left".Now I have bought "left handed vertical mouse". I want to have there primary button left one, as I had until now. But when I switch it in Windows, the...
  9. Left hand mouse together with right hand mouse?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left hand mouse together with right hand mouse?: Hi, I am using 2 pcs of "standard right handed" mouse. One in right hand, second in left hand. Both as primary button "left".Now I have bought "left handed vertical mouse". I want to have there primary button left one, as I had until now. But when I switch it in Windows, the...
  10. Left handed mouse and Right handed touchpad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Left handed mouse and Right handed touchpad: Hi I have a dell laptop with Windows 10. I use my mouse left handed and my touchpad right handed. In previous versions of Windows I could set the mouse and touchpad individually, in Windows 10 I don't seem to be able to. How do I set a mouse Left handed and Touchpad...