Windows 10: How do I make the taskbar show all the icons on the bottom right?

Discus and support How do I make the taskbar show all the icons on the bottom right? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] so basically when theres a bunch of icons on the bottom right. it creates this up arrow with the rest of the icons.. i dont want this. i want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by McSweg, May 28, 2017.

1. McSweg Win User

How do I make the taskbar show all the icons on the bottom right?

How do I make the taskbar show all the icons on the bottom right? [​IMG]

so basically when theres a bunch of icons on the bottom right. it creates this up arrow with the rest of the icons.. i dont want this. i want them all to be in the bottom right and NO i dont want to drag the icon into the task bar everytime.

any ideas?

:)

McSweg, May 28, 2017
  2. bj13DR Win User

how can I make the icons on the taskbar at the bottom of my screen smaller?

bj13DR, May 28, 2017
  3. Tryx3 Win User

Right-click on the Taskbar,

select Taskbar settings,

set Use small taskbar buttons to On.

That's as much as this OS can do.

Denis

Tryx3, May 28, 2017
  4. Kari Win User

5. Trust_No1 Win User
    I just drag them down to the taskbar or up to remove

Trust_No1, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I make the taskbar show all the icons on the bottom right? - Similar Threads - taskbar show icons

2. how do i make the excel worksheets horizontal across the bottom taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i make the excel worksheets horizontal across the bottom taskbar: HelloI got a new DELL Computer and new Excel from you. I want the excel worksheets to be horizontal across the bottom taskbar. So If I have 15 open there should be 15 horizontal across the bottom. Now I have to pick pictures that pop up which is useless because I cant see the...
  3. how do i make the excel worksheets horizontal across the bottom taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i make the excel worksheets horizontal across the bottom taskbar: HelloI got a new DELL Computer and new Excel from you. I want the excel worksheets to be horizontal across the bottom taskbar. So If I have 15 open there should be 15 horizontal across the bottom. Now I have to pick pictures that pop up which is useless because I cant see the...
  4. bottom right icons not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bottom right icons not working: All those icons in the bottom right of the taskbar do not work, no response despite left clicks on those icons. These include the volume, network, clock and notifications icons. The Action Center cannot be called out as well. However, those hidden icons under the "Up Arrow"...
  5. how to move icon into the show hidden icon box bottom right in task bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to move icon into the show hidden icon box bottom right in task bar: The answer MS offers doesn't work for any exes. I want to move Windows Fax and Scan icon into the Hidden Icon area. The best I can get by right clicking on the F&S icon is get it on the Task bar where it simply takes up space. That is too accessible....
  6. Bottom right windows taskbar icons shuffled / not showing up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bottom right windows taskbar icons shuffled / not showing up: Hello MS community,I am currently having an issue with my Windows 10 Pro whereby the bottom right icons battery / wifi / sound / notifications / etc are shifted to the right left image or do not show up at all right image. Furthermore, the left image issue causes icons on the...
  7. What is the icon and how do I get rid of it? (Bottom right of Genshin)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is the icon and how do I get rid of it? (Bottom right of Genshin): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Keylend [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/leh0ox/what_is_the_icon_and_how_do_i_get_rid_of_it/
  8. How do I make Taskbar icons larger?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I make Taskbar icons larger?: The icons are too small for my old eyes. Can I enlarge them? Thank you. 166832
  9. How to show app icon on the right corner of taskbar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to show app icon on the right corner of taskbar?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/VAer1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dszo0s/how_to_show_app_icon_on_the_right_corner_of/
  10. Unhiding the icons in the bottom right area of the taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Unhiding the icons in the bottom right area of the taskbar: Hi, in Windows 8.1 there was an option to "show icon and notifications" for the icons that were hidden by the upward pointing arrow. I cannot seem to find this option in Windows 10, is there any way to set it so more of my icons can be seen right on the bottom right area of...