Windows 10: How do I make the Windows 10 logo in the taskbar SMALLER? Like in W 8?

Discus and support How do I make the Windows 10 logo in the taskbar SMALLER? Like in W 8? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [img] So this logo is taking my energy, because it is big, and confuses my subconcious mind. Please is there any way to bring back the size of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by coregamer, Oct 8, 2015.

1. coregamer Win User

How do I make the Windows 10 logo in the taskbar SMALLER? Like in W 8?

How do I make the Windows 10 logo in the taskbar SMALLER? Like in W 8? [​IMG]

So this logo is taking my energy, because it is big, and confuses my subconcious mind.
    Please is there any way to bring back the size of the Windows 8 logo?

:)

coregamer, Oct 8, 2015

2. Windows 10 64 bit how do I make the taskbar transparent?

There's no way to make it COMPELTELY transparent and invisible without using a theme program like WindowBlinds (good program, but not free). But you can try this to make it more transparent on some screens:

Increase Taskbar Transparency with
    OLED Switch

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Oct 8, 2015
  3. How do I make the desktop icons appear on the desktop?

Still no desktop Icons but I do have task bar button.

W. BruceAlbert, Oct 8, 2015
  4. spapakons Win User

There are some utilities that can replace the standard Start button with another beside doing many other desktop tweaks. One of them is Classic Shell. If you configure it properly, you can keep the original Start menu of Windows 10 but have a custom Start button. Or if you prefer, you can replace the Start menu with that of Windows 7. Of course you can add/remove buttons and change appearance and behavior to suit your needs

spapakons, Oct 10, 2015
Thema:

1. How do I make the Windows 10 logo in the taskbar SMALLER? Like in W 8? - Similar Threads - logo taskbar SMALLER

2. How to make it smaller?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make it smaller?: When I click on my windows icon it shows all the apps too much big and it's kinda annyoing to me.How to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-it-smaller/1d73f6cd-ea17-47dd-a548-7370c0ce3c4c
  3. How to make it smaller?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make it smaller?: When I click on my windows icon it shows all the apps too much big and it's kinda annyoing to me.How to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-it-smaller/1d73f6cd-ea17-47dd-a548-7370c0ce3c4c
  4. Windows 11 update enlarged my taskbar. How do I make it smaller again?

Windows 11 update enlarged my taskbar. How do I make it smaller again?: Hello All,I minimized my taskbar months ago by way of editing the registry. About a week or so ago, I allowed Windows to update and after it restarted, my taskbar appears to have gone back to its original sizesetting.I went back into the registry to once again, make the...
  5. How to make Windows "smaller"?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make Windows "smaller"?: You probably don't know what I mean, so this is what I mean: [ATTACH] How would I turn that, into this: [ATTACH] If you compare the first and the second image, it's just "smaller". I want to know how to do this to my own desktop....
  6. How do i make the taskbar smaller than it already is?

How do i make the taskbar smaller than it already is?: Hi, I've seen other people have small taskbars, and mine is very big. I have set it to 100% zoom aswell so it's a bit smaller, but it's still kinda bothering me. Is there any possible way to make it smaller without buying a bigger monitor with a bigger resolution? My...
  7. How do I make the Windows 10 taskbar icons, and the taskbar itself smaller? Be sure to read...

How do I make the Windows 10 taskbar icons, and the taskbar itself smaller? Be sure to read...: Hi, so I was wondering on how you could change the Taskbar in size. I've seen many monitors before, and I notice that the bigger they are, the smaller their taskbar gets. Example:, Big Monitor [ATTACH] Compaq s1922 My Monitor: [ATTACH]...
  8. How do I make my taskbar even smaller than this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I make my taskbar even smaller than this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheRollslapper [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k6vlcu/how_do_i_make_my_taskbar_even_smaller_than_this/
  9. How do I make the Windows search box smaller?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I make the Windows search box smaller?: I am NOT talking about the search icon. I am talking about the window that pops up when you are typing stuff in. Image IMO it is way too big for my needs and takes up space. Minor inconvenience. I would like to shrink it so that it is the size of maybe the start menu. Like...
  10. How do I make a photo smaller

How do I make a photo smaller: How do I make a photo smaller https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-a-photo-smaller/d4567548-355f-4e37-895d-ac31795ec426