Windows 10: How Do I Make Windows 10 (Home) Show All User Accounts at Login Screen???

Discus and support How Do I Make Windows 10 (Home) Show All User Accounts at Login Screen??? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey, Why does Microsoft make stuff like this so hard??? Anyhow, I am servicing someones PC that forgot their password and they cannot access their... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by John'z Place, Aug 11, 2018.

1. How Do I Make Windows 10 (Home) Show All User Accounts at Login Screen???

Hey,

Why does Microsoft make stuff like this so hard???

Anyhow, I am servicing someones PC that forgot their password and they cannot access their computer. I've made a second oulook.com account for them and have put it on their computer, only it will not appear at startup???

How do I get this new account on their PC to showup at startup? There must be an easier way to do this then all the stuff I've found so far with a Google search.

This string here I've tried but the "Local Users and Groups" option doesn't appear where they say it should. Where would I find this option to fix this?

Or what other options do I have that work to fix this?

Please,

Thanks,

John

:)

John'z Place, Aug 11, 2018
  2. ATIonion Win User

login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Aug 11, 2018
  3. briang99 Win User
    Unknown user account at windows 10 login screen

I have the same issue but I have 11 users and now on the log in screen I have 11 user names and 11 of the "password" with the "key" next to them. So, that's 22 logins on the lock screen. The "password" logins are actually the users. I am trying to get rid
    of the "password" tabs so only my user names show on the login screen. I checked for the registry folder you mentioned and it is not in the list.

Any other suggestions?

briang99, Aug 11, 2018
  4. marknyy Win User

How Do I Make Windows 10 (Home) Show All User Accounts at Login Screen???

Windows users at login

I cannot see all of my user accounts on the login screen on a new Windows 10 laptop. I have an account for my son and it does not appear as a user on the login screen. It is listed if I display the users with the CMD prompt. The only account I see is my
    account which is an admin. His account is a user. All the suggestions I've seen are not available on home edition.

marknyy, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

How Do I Make Windows 10 (Home) Show All User Accounts at Login Screen???

1. How Do I Make Windows 10 (Home) Show All User Accounts at Login Screen??? - Similar Threads - Home Show User

2. show all users windows 10 HOME login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    show all users windows 10 HOME login screen: I have Windows 10 HOME edition. I want to show all users at logon. Please assist Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/show-all-users-windows-10-home-login-screen/966a4e5d-d930-4e9c-a884-d20bdf4d38a8
  3. show all users windows 10 HOME login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    show all users windows 10 HOME login screen: I have Windows 10 HOME edition. I want to show all users at logon. Please assist Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/show-all-users-windows-10-home-login-screen/966a4e5d-d930-4e9c-a884-d20bdf4d38a8
  4. show all users windows 10 HOME login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. user account not showing on home screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    user account not showing on home screen: yesterday I needed to check a network adapter setting, the main user name I work under is not an administrator, so I switched to the admin user to check the settings. when i went to switch back my main user name, the one I have all my work stuff in, it disappeared from the...
  6. user account not showing on home screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    user account not showing on home screen: yesterday I needed to check a network adapter setting, the main user name I work under is not an administrator, so I switched to the admin user to check the settings. when i went to switch back my main user name, the one I have all my work stuff in, it disappeared from the...
  7. Windows 11 Home on Surface 7 will not show all users on login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home on Surface 7 will not show all users on login screen: Hi,I have a Surface Pro 7 running Windows 11 Home and I have added a other user with a Microsoft Account and cannot get the user to show on the login screen or on the start menu to change. Guess things have changed! This is not attached to any domain and is for home use.Fil...
  8. How to make Windows always show login for a specific user account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to make Windows always show login for a specific user account?: We have two accounts on our Windows 10 pro. Admin and Standard user. Both have different passwords. Issue: If I log in under Admin, say to install updates, and then reboot computer. Upon later boot the login screen will show Admin for the login. This is confusing for the...
  9. How to make Windows always show login for a specific user account?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to make Windows always show login for a specific user account?: We have two accounts on our Windows 10 pro. Admin and Standard user. Both have different passwords. Issue: If I log in under Admin, say to install updates, and then reboot computer. Upon later boot the login screen will show Admin for the login. This is confusing for the...
  10. How to make Windows 10 show all local users at the login?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to make Windows 10 show all local users at the login?: The previous question was never sufficiently answered. I spent all morning with Micosoft tech support trying to fix one of my afflicted laptops. I wonder if anyone else out there has a solution to this issue. My local user account is not accessible at login. The profile...