Windows 10: How do i move apps and games to data from this pc

Discus and support How do i move apps and games to data from this pc in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I don't have enough space in the this pc drive but I have enough in the "data" drive how do I move it???????????... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HunterP123, Aug 16, 2018.

1. How do i move apps and games to data from this pc

I don't have enough space in the this pc drive but I have enough in the "data" drive how do I move it???????????

:)

HunterP123, Aug 16, 2018

2. pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 16, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Game Apps

Hi Muddaththir,

There are several possible reasons as to why you're encountering issues launching the game. Here's a list of the common factors:

• Your Windows 10 PC doesn't meet the game requirements.
    • There are software conflicts that occur when launching the game.
    • Your Windows 10 OS is outdated.
    • There's an issue with the game server.

To determine if the game is compatible with your Windows 10 PC, kindly visit this

link
    and follow the steps on how to find out if a game will work on your Windows 10 device.

We also suggest running the Windows apps troubleshooter provided on this
    link
    . This tool can help resolve corrupted game data.

Another solution we recommend is to check if there are updates available for your Windows 10 PC. Refer to

How to get software and driver updates for Windows 10
    for the steps.

Software conflicts that occur when launching the game is one possible reason why you're experiencing this issue. To resolve this, kindly visit this

link
    and follow the steps on how to perform a clean boot in Windows.

If the same issue occurs, kindly uninstall and reinstall the game. This can help resolve corrupted game installation files. Refer to

How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10
    for the steps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Aug 16, 2018
  4. How do i move apps and games to data from this pc

Windows 10 Game Apps

Based on the error you've received, this seems to be due to corrupted Store cache. We suggest manually resetting the Store app from the Settings menu. Here are the steps:

• Click Start, then Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find the Store app, then click Reset.
    • Click Reset again to confirm.
    • Restart your device so that the changes will take effect. Sign in to the app. Launch the game and check if the same issue occurs.

We also recommend accessing the game from the Start menu. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon in the lower-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select All apps, and then find your game in the list. Check if you encounter the same issue.

We also recommend signing in to a different user profile. This can help determine if this is due to corrupted user profile. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon from the bottom-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select your account name from the top-left corner of the menu, and then select Switch account.
    • Sign in with an account other than the one you were using.
    • Restart the game to see if it works correctly.

If you don't have a different user profile, kindly perform the steps provided on this link

Catherine Cus., Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

How do i move apps and games to data from this pc

1. How do i move apps and games to data from this pc - Similar Threads - move apps games

2. how do I move an app from the taskbar to the desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I move an app from the taskbar to the desktop: how do I move an app from the taskbar to the desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-an-app-from-the-taskbar-to-the/f3505c9b-a2c8-46a3-be0a-e0397490624d
  3. how do I move an app from the taskbar to the desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I move an app from the taskbar to the desktop: how do I move an app from the taskbar to the desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-an-app-from-the-taskbar-to-the/f3505c9b-a2c8-46a3-be0a-e0397490624d
  4. How do i move my data from MacOS to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i move my data from MacOS to Windows 11: I want to know how do i move data from MacOS to Windows 11, on my MacBook all my important data, apps and other things are there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-my-data-from-macos-to-windows-11/5ea669d1-8d1d-4494-9986-5c6c3f7d2016
  5. How do i move my data from MacOS to Windows 11

How do i move my data from MacOS to Windows 11: I want to know how do i move data from MacOS to Windows 11, on my MacBook all my important data, apps and other things are there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-my-data-from-macos-to-windows-11/5ea669d1-8d1d-4494-9986-5c6c3f7d2016
  6. Moving data from dead laptop to PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Moving data from dead laptop to PC: Recently, I found my old, broken laptop, and I removed the hard disk drive from it. That laptop ran Windows 7, and I was wondering if I could put it in my pc, which runs Windows 10 Home, to transfer the files (pictures, documents, etc). Info Old one is Toshiba 320 gigabyte...
  7. how do i move my save files for pc games from the os drive to data drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i move my save files for pc games from the os drive to data drive: i cant seem to change from os to data drive on this desktop\ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-my-save-files-for-pc-games-from-the/c860043c-e06c-405d-ad8e-f5f8f9e1846f
  8. how do i move a app from taskbar to desktop

how do i move a app from taskbar to desktop: how do I move app from taskbar to deskyop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-a-app-from-taskbar-to-desktop/a212dcbe-dfdf-4317-8387-7db9c708aabe
  9. How do i transfer data from old pc to new pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i transfer data from old pc to new pc: how do transfer data from old pc to new pc ...both using windows * Moved from Education https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-data-from-old-pc-to-new-pc/e08239d7-1014-4f63-8e61-8b0d9af90618"
  10. move win10 game/app save data to new pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    move win10 game/app save data to new pc: I install a game called candy crush saga on windows 10, and have reached a certain level. Unfortunately this game data is not sync with facebook and cannot be sync with facebook because my previous facebook account was disabled. If i do a sync with a new facebook account,...