Windows 10: How do I move the icons in the taskbar to new location?

Discus and support How do I move the icons in the taskbar to new location? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; You know the ones I'm talking about, the symbols that show the battery percentage, the calendar, and the sound.... they are in the lower right corner.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Deluneth, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Deluneth Win User

How do I move the icons in the taskbar to new location?

You know the ones I'm talking about, the symbols that show the battery percentage, the calendar, and the sound.... they are in the lower right corner. I want to move them to the lower right corner of my second monitor, without making my second monitor the main monitor. Is there anyway to do that?
    Or at least duplicate the icons so they show on the second monitor?

:)

Deluneth, Sep 12, 2015
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

How do I move the taskbar icons back to the left?

Just to clarify did you see New folder when you go to Toolbar?
    How do I move the icons in the taskbar to new location? [​IMG]
    If not, follow these steps:

• Uncheck Lock all taskbars.
    • Check if you will see this lines
      How do I move the icons in the taskbar to new location? [​IMG]

beside the Start menu.
    • Drag the lines going to the clock.
    • Pinned icons should move to the left side of the taskbar.
    • Put check on Lock all taskbars.

Let us know how it goes.

Ryan Fra, Sep 12, 2015
  3. ChayaF Win User
    How do I move the taskbar icons back to the left?

thank you!!

ChayaF, Sep 12, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

Welcome to tenforums Deluneth
    Not with out the aid of 3rd party software.

Edwin, Sep 12, 2015
Thema:

1. How do I move the icons in the taskbar to new location? - Similar Threads - move icons taskbar

2. How do I move the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I move the taskbar?: Laptop screens are wide and narrow. Having the taskbar at the bottom makes it even narrower. In all previous versions of Windows I could move the taskbar and dock it on the right side of the screen. How do I do it in windows 11?...
  3. How do I move the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I move the taskbar?: Laptop screens are wide and narrow. Having the taskbar at the bottom makes it even narrower. In all previous versions of Windows I could move the taskbar and dock it on the right side of the screen. How do I do it in windows 11?...
  4. How do I move taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I move taskbar?: How do I move taskbar ? I right click on blank space & click settings. I click on settings but the next screen but no setting shows move taskbar setting shows up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-taskbar/9d2258ed-422d-48f2-93fb-ecbcae87b924
  5. How do I move taskbar?

How do I move taskbar?: How do I move taskbar ? I right click on blank space & click settings. I click on settings but the next screen but no setting shows move taskbar setting shows up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-taskbar/9d2258ed-422d-48f2-93fb-ecbcae87b924
  6. how to rearrange ICONs on the taskbar, NOT move the taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to rearrange ICONs on the taskbar, NOT move the taskbar: Taskbar icons are rearranged by Windows monthly updates. I had them in the alignment I wished. I find instructions only for moving the taskbar, which I want to keep on the bottom where it has always been. I wish just to rearrange the icons as we can do with desktop tile...
  7. how to rearrange ICONs on the taskbar, NOT move the taskbar

how to rearrange ICONs on the taskbar, NOT move the taskbar: Taskbar icons are rearranged by Windows monthly updates. I had them in the alignment I wished. I find instructions only for moving the taskbar, which I want to keep on the bottom where it has always been. I wish just to rearrange the icons as we can do with desktop tile...
  8. How to move the taskbar icons located on the right side of the taskbar from a main monitor...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to move the taskbar icons located on the right side of the taskbar from a main monitor...: [ATTACH] I managed to get the middle part of my taskbar onto my second monitor, but the right side of it isn't on it. Is there a way for me to do so? submitted by /u/Popular-Troller [link] [comments]...
  9. How do i move the location of the Notifications?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i move the location of the Notifications?: I love the feature of notifications they are great, but i find that the pops up in the bottom right corner SUPER ANNOYING! Is there a way to move it to the Top Right Corner?...
  10. How do I move an icon from the taskbar tpo the desktop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I move an icon from the taskbar tpo the desktop?: How do I move an icon from the taskbar to the desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-an-icon-from-the-taskbar-tpo-the/bf947d66-823c-4303-900d-9e640c9c532d