Windows 10: How do I open a program when the attached message keeps crashing comp

Discus and support How do I open a program when the attached message keeps crashing comp in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Every time I try to open Planswift the computer flashes and then this warning comes up before the computer locks up. See attachement Any suggestions... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Kiwi den, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Kiwi den Win User

How do I open a program when the attached message keeps crashing comp

Every time I try to open Planswift the computer flashes and then this warning comes up before the computer locks up.
    See attachement
    Any suggestions please

:)

Kiwi den, Sep 21, 2016

2. All Windows Keep Crashing

I have Windows 10 almost brand new computer. Everything to do with Windows keeps crashing. Some examples are when I push the all app viewer the start menu closes, when I go to settings it just keeps relaunching and nothing appears, when I try to view documents
    the window barely opens before it crashes, even viewing downloads in the google chrome window makes chrome crash. I can open anything that doesn't have to do with windows like Chrome, Word, Paint etc. Could really use some help. Also when launching any of
    those my CPU ran up to 113% and I got a message that the update did not fully complete but when I press that message the program keeps crashing.

CailynMoody, Sep 21, 2016
  3. Windows 10 deleting programs when i open them

So... about a year ago my computer started deleting my stuff. When i open google chrome it crashes and says that the .exe file was moved . And it keeps happening to all the programs i open. How do i fix this?

tomass turlajs, Sep 21, 2016
  4. How do I open a program when the attached message keeps crashing comp

RubberDucky, Sep 21, 2016
  5. simrick Win User
    Your system is infected.
    I would suggest these tools, in this order:

RKILL
    TDSSKiller (select all options - it will reboot to scan properly)
    RKILL (again, because everything RKILL does is undone by a reboot)
    ADWCleaner (it will reboot to clean)
    JRT
    Malwarebytes Antimalware (run a custom scan, select the box to scan for rootkits, and check the box to scan your entire system drive)
    Ccleaner - run on browsers and clean out temp + cache

All these tools are free/have free versions available.

Once clean, install MBAE (Malwarebytes AntiExploit) to help avoid these things.

simrick, Sep 21, 2016
  6. Kiwi den Win User

I have tried all of the above,and no luck still appreas and I cannot open the program

And ideas?

Kiwi den, Sep 21, 2016
  7. simrick Win User
    I've used this method countless times for this exact infection on many systems and here on the forums as well. Everyone who has followed this method has reported success. You are the first one who still has the infection. *Confused

Does it only happen when trying to open the takeoff program, or does it happen when trying to open any program?

I would suggest make a restore point called "begin cleaning". Then, go into Ccleaner and delete all restore points except the one you just made.

Uninstall the takeoff software. (If you have the paid version, please make sure you have your key for re-installation.) Download a fresh installer for the software, to be installed later, after the system is clean.

Run Ccleaner on the registry, checking every box except Help Files.

Start the scans in my post over, and this time post the logs so we can have a look and see if we're dealing with more than just this simple ransomware. Use a code box (# button) for posting logs so they don't get too long in the thread. *Smile

simrick, Sep 21, 2016
  8. simrick Win User

Add one to the list: FLUSH DNS
    Open an admin command prompt and type
    Code: ipconfig /flushdns[/quote]

simrick, Sep 21, 2016
  9. Berton Win User
    Might be a good time to mention that Apple's Mac OS X is not invulnerable, had a similar ransom-ware show up on a client's iMac yesterday PM. First thing done was to have her turn it off [she pulled the power cord] then when I got there this morning I unplugged the Ethernet cable from the Router and did the cleaning, found 2 Trojans and a Dropper. Interesting that the Dropper had been on the machine since 8/28/2016 but something triggered it yesterday.

Berton, Sep 21, 2016
  10. simrick Win User
    Yes! They are ticking time bombs now. It's unbelievable the crap we have to put up with from these scumbags.
    And you are so right - MACs are getting hit all the time now too.

simrick, Sep 21, 2016
  11. thekelt Win User
    Solved Microsoft Edge Hacked - Page 6 - Windows 10 Forums

I don't know if this will help but I had a similar infection in MS Edge and posted the above solution. I used Process Explorer to delete the tree of the popup, ran CCleaner, then a deeper scan wih Fix-It, turned off the computer and rebooted and all was fine. Cheers, and hope this might work or something similar.

thekelt, Sep 21, 2016
  12. Kiwi den Win User
    Thanks all, re ran everything and re booted, seems to have done the trick, Appreciate your help & time

Kiwi den, Sep 22, 2016
  13. simrick Win User

Excellent! Now create a new restore point, call it CLEAN. Then go into Ccleaner, your system restore points, and delete the old infected one.
    Then please mark the thread as solved. Cheers! *Smile

simrick, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I open a program when the attached message keeps crashing comp - Similar Threads - open program attached

2. How do I get rid of the attached messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of the attached messages: When I try to go to some websites or even track a package I have ordered, I keep getting the messages shown on the attached. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-attached-messages/e4cc45cd-d84d-44bc-99e9-d318f1a054dd
  3. How do I get rid of the attached messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of the attached messages: When I try to go to some websites or even track a package I have ordered, I keep getting the messages shown on the attached. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-attached-messages/e4cc45cd-d84d-44bc-99e9-d318f1a054dd
  4. How do I get rid of the attached messages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. MS To-Do crashes when I open it.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS To-Do crashes when I open it.: Hello everyone! I have already tried to restore the data and repair the app from Settings, and it did not work. I also tried reinstalling it, and that didn't work either downloaded from the MS Store. What can I do to make it work like before? It is worth mentioning that the...
  6. MS To-Do crashes when I open it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS To-Do crashes when I open it.: Hello everyone! I have already tried to restore the data and repair the app from Settings, and it did not work. I also tried reinstalling it, and that didn't work either downloaded from the MS Store. What can I do to make it work like before? It is worth mentioning that the...
  7. MS To-Do crashes when I open it.

8. when i open an attachment it gets referred to word or a program i don't use

when i open an attachment it gets referred to word or a program i don't use: A day or so ago, when i clicked on an email attachment something is referring it to Word which I never usehow do i get rid of this setting. It would jut open normally before not with MS or Edge.i'm on chrome windows 1o please helpi think stupid chrome may have done this. i...
  9. How do I keep a high framerate when program is minimized?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How do I keep a high framerate when program is minimized?: I do VTubing on Twitch where I have an instance of unity running in the background while streaming. I recently discovered that many exe programs reduce framerate when they are minimized causing a slight choppiness which ruins playback on obs. Is there a windows 10 registry...
  10. I keep crashing when I run a certain program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep crashing when I run a certain program: When I launch Rumble fighter, after the patching is done and the game is about to launch. I get the blue screen and it says "kmode exception not handled dump_wmimmc.sys" I'm not very good with computers please helpAttachment 51118 i7-4790K MSI GTX 970 Gaming Red Asrock...