Windows 10: How do i permanently unlink my MS account from my computer

Discus and support How do i permanently unlink my MS account from my computer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello all, Long time lurker, first time poster here. This has been bothering me for months now, and i need someone to help me. My problem is this :I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by louhette, May 15, 2024.

1. louhette Win User

How do i permanently unlink my MS account from my computer

Hello all, Long time lurker, first time poster here. This has been bothering me for months now, and i need someone to help me. My problem is this :I have a miscrosoft subscirption, for all the Office environment.It is connected on my computer so i can use Office there with my licence and store the important documents on Onedrive.Since it has been connected to my computer, my session is linked to that account and that is something I DO NOT WANT. AT ALL. yep, all caps. I don't want the image i am choosing for my session to be the image shown on teams, to the companies i have interviews with regu

:)

louhette, May 15, 2024

2. unlink email accounts

Hi, There are several methods or steps we can utilize to achieve your objective of unlinking your emails account with removing them. Before proceed with the different steps available, we need to further clarify on what applications or where on Windows
    10 you would like to unlink the email accounts. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• The email account you wanted to unlink, is this a Microsoft account, an Outlook.com account or a third party email account?
    • Where are you attempting to unlink your email account, is it on an email client you have on your desktop computer?
    • If you are using an email client, are you using the Outlook desktop application or a third party email client?
    • Are you pertaining to unlinking your email account from Windows 10 as a sign in option?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, May 16, 2024
  3. Unlinking a MS account NO SUITABLE SOLUTION?

You can go to settings and then your account and stop the syncing of your device with any others.

How do i permanently unlink my MS account from my computer 141402d1498577680t-unlinking-ms-account-no-suitable-solution-sy.png

Josey Wales, May 16, 2024
  4. How do i permanently unlink my MS account from my computer

Unlink an old android phone from my pc

I go thru the suggested steps: Start - Settings - Phone - Unlink this PC.

When I first open the "your phone" screen the old phone is listed. Not sure if the phone listed is suppose to be selectable or not, but my is not. When I select "Unlink this PC" the phone listed is removed. When I select "Add Phone" the old phone still
    shows. I have removed the old phone from my Microsoft Account. I have rebooted after unlink this pc but I still cannot remove my old phone.

LostSailorPO1, May 16, 2024
Thema:

How do i permanently unlink my MS account from my computer

1. How do i permanently unlink my MS account from my computer - Similar Threads - permanently unlink account

2. How do i permanently unlink my MS account from my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i permanently unlink my MS account from my computer: Hello all, Long time lurker, first time poster here. This has been bothering me for months now, and i need someone to help me. My problem is this :I have a miscrosoft subscirption, for all the Office environment.It is connected on my computer so i can use Office there with my...
  3. how do I unlink and then relink my onedrive account to my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I unlink and then relink my onedrive account to my computer: how do I unlink and then relink my onedrive account to my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unlink-and-then-relink-my-onedrive/04e0e57c-6f9f-4fe5-99a5-469332df2421
  4. how do I unlink and then relink my onedrive account to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I unlink and then relink my onedrive account to my computer: how do I unlink and then relink my onedrive account to my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unlink-and-then-relink-my-onedrive/04e0e57c-6f9f-4fe5-99a5-469332df2421
  5. how do I unlink and then relink my onedrive account to my computer

6. HOW to Unlink MS account from administrator ???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW to Unlink MS account from administrator ???: hello there,So basically, I opened settings on my PC and there in accounts I saw a "stop signing to all Microsoft apps automatically", from privacy pov i clicked on it but then i guess i was moved to local account automatically. As i noticed change becasue always under my...
  7. HOW to Unlink MS account from administrator ???

HOW to Unlink MS account from administrator ???: hello there,So basically, I opened settings on my PC and there in accounts I saw a "stop signing to all Microsoft apps automatically", from privacy pov i clicked on it but then i guess i was moved to local account automatically. As i noticed change becasue always under my...
  8. My Ex is Linked to my MS Account/Computer(?) How do I unlink them?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Ex is Linked to my MS Account/Computer(?) How do I unlink them?: I was dating someone a few months ago and I vaguely remember doing something which linked our computers together. One of the consequences of this meant that every time one of us would change our wallpaper, the other person's wallpaper would change as well. We've since broken...
  9. How do I unlink my Microsoft Account from my computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I unlink my Microsoft Account from my computer?: Hello, I am trying to unlink my Microsoft account from my computer because i want to sign in with a local account. Is there anyway I could do this because the 2 ways I have tried have not work. I have tried the way with the button that says 'Sign in with a local account...
  10. How do I unlink my local account from a Microsoft account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I unlink my local account from a Microsoft account?: Hello, I have what appears to be a common problem, as far as I can see, from searching about this issue but also one without a good resolution. I have a Windows 10 laptop. I am a local administrator and up until yesterday, there was no Microsoft account associated with...