Windows 10: how do I prevent all future windows updates?

Discus and support how do I prevent all future windows updates? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I didn't get to an online discussion today that I was trying to because my computer was updating instead of starting up. What do I elect to cause... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ironfist, Feb 20, 2018.

1. ironfist Win User

how do I prevent all future windows updates?

I didn't get to an online discussion today that I was trying to because my computer was updating instead of starting up.

What do I elect to cause windows not to do any more updates?

:)

ironfist, Feb 20, 2018

2. How do i prevent My Phone service from deleting texts from my phone next time i sync it??

I thought that i was in my drafts folder and selected and deleted all my messages, but then realized I deleted all of my messages, not just my drafts. After this, a message came up that said that the deleted text messages would also be deleted from
    my phone the next time that I sync it. How do I prevent this and instead re-download all my texts to My Phone online?

brandleberry, Feb 20, 2018
  3. DW1130 Win User
    my email on my windows 7 phone got hacked, what can I do to prevent this?How to stop it now?

My outlook email on my windows phone got hacked, how do I stop it & how do I prevent it in the future?

DW1130, Feb 20, 2018
  4. lx07 Win User

5. Hi,
    For 10 Home not a lot it is the worst version
    You can try shutup10 and see if it will work google it.

You can upgrade to 10 Pro for I believe a little over 100.us and have a few more options.

ThrashZone, Feb 20, 2018
  6. RickC Win User
    RickC, Feb 21, 2018
  7. erpster4 Win User
    erpster4, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. how do I prevent all future windows updates? - Similar Threads - prevent future updates

2. How do I make feature requests for Future Updates?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make feature requests for Future Updates?: Hi, I want to make a big request for Microsoft to add inside a Future Update. How do I do that?If the answer is that you post it here, and MS will read it and submit it for feature additions to future versions: Here's my message:There's a lot to like about Windows 11, but for...
  3. How do I make feature requests for Future Updates?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I make feature requests for Future Updates?: Hi, I want to make a big request for Microsoft to add inside a Future Update. How do I do that?If the answer is that you post it here, and MS will read it and submit it for feature additions to future versions: Here's my message:There's a lot to like about Windows 11, but for...
  4. Why did sync center delte these files, and how do I prevent in the future.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did sync center delte these files, and how do I prevent in the future.: I came in today to find that I was missing a large number of files on my office PC. The folders containing these items had been modified about 2 hours after I left the office Friday, which would be the same time I logged on the VPN from my laptop at home to continue server...
  5. Why did sync center delte these files, and how do I prevent in the future.

Why did sync center delte these files, and how do I prevent in the future.: I came in today to find that I was missing a large number of files on my office PC. The folders containing these items had been modified about 2 hours after I left the office Friday, which would be the same time I logged on the VPN from my laptop at home to continue server...
  6. Why did sync center delte these files, and how do I prevent in the future.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. How do I prevent this bug in future? I think it is called Blue Screen of Death among...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I prevent this bug in future? I think it is called Blue Screen of Death among...: This is the first time I am facing this issue on my Windows 11 laptop. What is the cause of this bug and how can I prevent it in future if there's any possibility of it happening again? I can't guess what caused it because it randomly happened while I was writing a Word...
  8. How do I prevent this bug in future? I think it is called Blue Screen of Death among...

How do I prevent this bug in future? I think it is called Blue Screen of Death among...: This is the first time I am facing this issue on my Windows 11 laptop. What is the cause of this bug and how can I prevent it in future if there's any possibility of it happening again? I can't guess what caused it because it randomly happened while I was writing a Word...
  9. Is it at all possible to stop all future Windows updates?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is it at all possible to stop all future Windows updates?: I lost two weeks of my time, going through at least 15 different Microsoft techs, and 2 different techs at Corel after the 1903 update abruptly stopped the use of Photoshop, InDesign and Corel Paintshop Prop 2019. I ended up having to do a complete recovery to get them to...
  10. How do I prevent update to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I prevent update to Windows 10?: My 89 year old mother got forced to do the update to Windows 10 and just two days later, finds that her start button doesn't work and she can't start most of her apps. I expect she will agree to revert to Windows 8.1 and I found some instructions to do that. What will I...