Windows 10: How do I prevent Display from turning off when playing audio? POWERCFG

Discus and support How do I prevent Display from turning off when playing audio? POWERCFG in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I recently installed the iHeart Radio app on my Windows 10 PC. After 10 minutes my PC Display turned off. Seems the app doesn't keep the PC Display... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Kusaywa, May 8, 2018.

1. Kusaywa Win User

How do I prevent Display from turning off when playing audio? POWERCFG

I recently installed the iHeart Radio app on my Windows 10 PC. After 10 minutes my PC Display turned off. Seems the app doesn't keep the PC Display from turning off. In my power settings, I have my display set to turn off after 10 minutes and computer to sleep to never. How can I use POWERCFG to prevent my display from turning off when the iHeart app is playing? Actually, it would be nice that it doesn't turn off when ANY audio is playing. Thanks for any help...

:)

Kusaywa, May 8, 2018
Thema:

How do I prevent Display from turning off when playing audio? POWERCFG

1. How do I prevent Display from turning off when playing audio? POWERCFG - Similar Threads - prevent Display turning

2. regsvcs.exe preventing laptop from sleeping or turning display off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    regsvcs.exe preventing laptop from sleeping or turning display off: My laptop now does not turn off display or go to sleep after the specific time in the power settings. When i run powercfg -requests, it tells me the following:DISPLAY:[PROCESS] \Device\HarddiskVolume3\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\RegSvcs.exeSYSTEM:[PROCESS]...
  3. regsvcs.exe preventing laptop from sleeping or turning display off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    regsvcs.exe preventing laptop from sleeping or turning display off: My laptop now does not turn off display or go to sleep after the specific time in the power settings. When i run powercfg -requests, it tells me the following:DISPLAY:[PROCESS] \Device\HarddiskVolume3\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\RegSvcs.exeSYSTEM:[PROCESS]...
  4. regsvcs.exe preventing laptop from sleeping or turning display off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Prevent display turning on from touch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Prevent display turning on from touch: Hi All,I have spent many hours searching and reading without any clear answer to my issue.the problem:I have a Panasonic Toughpad with windows 10. I have set up the power key to turn off the display when long pressed. any time the screen is touched it instantly wakes up. I...
  6. crash when playing games display turns off then cant do anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    crash when playing games display turns off then cant do anything: i checked the logs and the only error i can find is this Session "PerfDiag Logger" stopped due to the following error: 0xC0000188 i dont know if it is anything if not i would love some advice to fix the problem....
  7. Preventing display from showing up while turned off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Preventing display from showing up while turned off: Hey guys, I recently bought myself a Projector that currently acts as a third display for my PC. My question is if there is any way for me to prevent the projector from showing up as a third monitor while it is turned off since I don't want to bother with looking for windows...
  8. How to prevent Windows 10 screen display from turning off

in Windows 10 News
    How to prevent Windows 10 screen display from turning off: [ATTACH]You might have seen that the screen display turns off automatically when you leave […] This article How to prevent Windows 10 screen display from turning off first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. Any tool/setting to keep displays from turning off while audio is playing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any tool/setting to keep displays from turning off while audio is playing?: Basically title, I'm looking for a tool that will detect an audio stream and keep my displays from turning off while it's active. My audio is fed through one of my monitors so when it goes to sleep, I lose my music even though it continues playing since the computer itself...
  10. Keyboard prevents display from turning off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard prevents display from turning off: I use Microsoft comfort keyboard 5050. When I am trying to turn off my display,a few seconds later it turns on again. It is an ongoing issue problem. So I had to unplug the usb...