Windows 10: how do I prevent Edge notifications from appearing?

Discus and support how do I prevent Edge notifications from appearing? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When my computer turns on I see this: [img] 98088 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ironfist, Nov 14, 2017.

1. ironfist Win User

how do I prevent Edge notifications from appearing?

When my computer turns on I see this:
    how do I prevent Edge notifications from appearing? [​IMG]

:)

ironfist, Nov 14, 2017
  2. BulldogXX Win User

How do I prevent Edge from making itself the default program for opening PDF's?

I use Chrome myself.

BulldogXX, Nov 14, 2017
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    How do I prevent Edge from making itself the default program for opening PDF's?

Is Acrobat configured to open PDFs from the web?

BulldogXX, Nov 14, 2017
  4. how do I prevent Edge notifications from appearing?

ThrashZone, Nov 14, 2017
Thema:

how do I prevent Edge notifications from appearing?

1. how do I prevent Edge notifications from appearing? - Similar Threads - prevent Edge notifications

2. How do I prevent Windows from installing a driver?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I prevent Windows from installing a driver?: I have an issue where Intel Management Interface Engine driver is preventing my laptop from hibernating or shutting down, I mean, the system just comes back to lock screen instead of turning off. If you search the web, you'll see this driver is well known to cause this issue,...
  3. How do I stop Bing from appearing when I open a new tab in Edge?

in Cortana
    How do I stop Bing from appearing when I open a new tab in Edge?: I prefer to use Google as the search provider, but Win 10 v1809 or 1903 will not allow me to remove Bing as the search provider. When I open a new tab in Edge, I prefer to see the Google site. Thanks Mike Gromowski...
  4. How do I prevent Microsoft Teams from interrupting startup?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I prevent Microsoft Teams from interrupting startup?: Every time I open my computer I am blocked from doing anything because of an ad for Microsoft Teams. I have no use for this, and though I can close the window each time, I'd rather just say "No thanks - forever" and be done with it. How do I opt out of "offers" for stuff I...
  5. Notifications appear tiny, how do I restore the size?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Notifications appear tiny, how do I restore the size?: [ATTACH] When notifications come up, they are extremely small, they used to be much larger but for no reason have changed size. they also aren't fully in the corner anymore. I haven't been able to find anything online about this issue....
  6. how do I prevent a window from expanding full size?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I prevent a window from expanding full size?: When I grab a window to move it and then hesitate for just a fraction of a second, the system automatically expands the window to full size. What option can I toggle to prevent that from occurring? I'm running Windows v10.0.17134 Build 17134. Thanks, Jerry Pope...
  7. I want to prevent IE from opening from Edge

in Browsers and Email
    I want to prevent IE from opening from Edge: I'm using Edge at my job location which is running the enterprise version of Windows 10. My Edge homepage is the company's homepage URL. On this page are other intranet URLs. Whenever I click on any of those URLs, IE 11 opens. How can I prevent IE from opening to make the URL...
  8. I want to prevent IE from opening from Edge

in Windows 10 Support
    I want to prevent IE from opening from Edge: I'm using Edge at my job location which is running the enterprise version of Windows 10. My Edge homepage is the company's homepage URL. On this page are other intranet URLs. Whenever I click on any of those URLs, IE 11 opens. How can I prevent IE from opening to make the URL...
  9. How do I send notifications?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I send notifications?: I installed Windows 10 and visited a site and suddenly I was getting Windows 10 Notifications whenever a new blogpost was added. I noticed that this notification is controlled through Chrome. It never asked for permission. How does this work? I'd like to use it for my...
  10. how do I kick notifications icon from tray

in Windows 10 Support
    how do I kick notifications icon from tray: How do I get rid of notifications icon from the tray? I set all notifications to "off" thank you 67071