Windows 10: How Do I Prevent 'Themes Settings' Popping Up When Switching Themes?

Discus and support How Do I Prevent 'Themes Settings' Popping Up When Switching Themes? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Yes, Themeswitcher will change themes without settings popup, I've tried it out. No need to install this program, it's portable, you just make a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by yahanna, Apr 5, 2018.

1. yahanna Win User

How Do I Prevent 'Themes Settings' Popping Up When Switching Themes?

Yeah I'll jkust stick to what I got. Thanks anyway man

yahanna, Apr 5, 2018
  2. yahanna Win User

I pinned to my start menu 2 shortcuts to 2 windows themes to easily switch between the 2 themes. But the problem is when I switch to a theme, the Themes Settings window pops up. I dont want that. How can I prevent that from popping up when I switch themes??

:)

yahanna, Apr 8, 2018
  3. Dual Display Backgrounds in Windows 10

In Windows 8.1 we could set up different background wallpapers on dual monitors but when switching to Windows 10 I can't figure out how.

In Windows 8.1 I had set up themes based on dual background wallpapers and when upgrading to Widows 10 it kept those themes but when trying to create new ones I cannot find the option to do this.

Can you help?

Thank you.

DavidDelahoussaye, Apr 8, 2018
  4. MMcClung Win User

Windows 10 - Dual Monitors Won't Duplicate Themed Background

I just switched my secondary monitor to a new HDMI monitor, and now my dual monitor set-up with only show two different backgrounds when I select a theme. How do I correct this so that extending my display also extends the same background on a particular
    theme?

MMcClung, Apr 8, 2018
  5. AndreTen Win User
    Hi @yahanna (again)

Was thinking of your problem with themes switching, and came across Winaero theme switcher. It can be run from command prompt, so you can make shortcut and put your theme name into the link:
    complete target name is: location and name of themeswitcher (Windows will do it for you) and location and name of theme. - this should work without location, but wasn't for me. Also you can check Windows 8 compatibility.
    Target:
    How Do I Prevent 'Themes Settings' Popping Up When Switching Themes? [​IMG]

Hope this will work.

AndreTen, Apr 10, 2018
  6. yahanna Win User
    I'm somewhat confused by your reply. Will the ThemeSwitcher program prevent the Thmes Settings window from popping up everytime I switch between themes?

FYI I just dont want to install any programs to do that. I want to do it withouit using any downloaded programs. Let me know. Thanks.

yahanna, Apr 11, 2018
  7. AndreTen Win User
    Yes, Themeswitcher will change themes without settings popup, I've tried it out. No need to install this program, it's portable, you just make a shortcut with it with the command in it, like shown above.

If you don't want to use it, it's your choice.. For now, I don't know how to do what you want with Windows alone. Will let you know, if something comes along.

AndreTen, Apr 12, 2018
Thema:

1. How Do I Prevent 'Themes Settings' Popping Up When Switching Themes? - Similar Threads - Prevent 'Themes Settings'

2. When I open Setting -> Personalisation -> Themes no themes are appearing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I open Setting -> Personalisation -> Themes no themes are appearing?: Whenever I open Settings -> Personalisation -> Themes no themes are appearing. Can anyone navigate me on how I can fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-open-setting-personalisation-themes-no/0ca94fff-ee6e-4264-9dc0-80253b2254b1
  3. When I open Setting -> Personalisation -> Themes no themes are appearing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I open Setting -> Personalisation -> Themes no themes are appearing?: Whenever I open Settings -> Personalisation -> Themes no themes are appearing. Can anyone navigate me on how I can fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-open-setting-personalisation-themes-no/0ca94fff-ee6e-4264-9dc0-80253b2254b1
  4. Why are themes not popping up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are themes not popping up?: I'm trying to change my windows theme and when I go into settings, nothing seems to pop up. I can't seem to figure out why. Any way I can fix this? I will try to insert an image....
  5. Why are themes not popping up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are themes not popping up?: I'm trying to change my windows theme and when I go into settings, nothing seems to pop up. I can't seem to figure out why. Any way I can fix this? I will try to insert an image....
  6. Settings theme

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings theme: Hello, This might not be the place, but just wanted to induce the idea through people who may, would one day pursue windows developers to do this. So, I wanted to post this a few years back, thought it'd be stupid thing to do, as devs will already be working on this, which...
  7. how do I cange theme?

how do I cange theme?: I have no idea what I must have mistakenly pressed, but my theme has changed to dark theme, how do I change it back? I hate it :- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-cange-theme/4ec028bc-c0b8-4c08-9de3-d4d33fa7e223
  8. Easy Theme Switching

Easy Theme Switching: Hello! For reasons you probably don't really care about I would like to be able to switch between themes in Win10. Quickly and simply too. As in: I'm too much of a lazy ******* to go two menus deep to switch it. Ideally I'd like to use one of these pointless...
  9. 'Themes Settings' Pops Up When Switching Themes

'Themes Settings' Pops Up When Switching Themes: I pinned to my start menu 2 shortcuts to 2 windows themes to easily switch between the 2 themes. But the problem is when I switch to a theme, the Themes Settings window pops up. I dont want that. How can I prevent that from popping up when I switch themes? 107220
  10. When changing Themes how do I prevent mouse Scheme from changing?

When changing Themes how do I prevent mouse Scheme from changing?: I'm just wondering if there's some way to prevent the mouse scheme from changing back to its default whenever I switch Themes I've downloaded from Microsoft. Anytime I change one it defaults back and is driving me nuts. I am not sure if it can be done however. 82627