Windows 10: How do I put a background image on the Restarting & Signing Out screen

Discus and support How do I put a background image on the Restarting & Signing Out screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there a tool that allows one to put a background image on the restarting & signing out screens? I have the same background on my desktop, login,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by win10newbie, Oct 12, 2015.

1. How do I put a background image on the Restarting & Signing Out screen

Is there a tool that allows one to put a background image on the restarting & signing out screens?
    I have the same background on my desktop, login, and lock screens but I have not yet figured out how to change the background on the restarting & signing out screen which makes things look less cohesive... is there anyway to do that yet? Thank you.

:)

win10newbie, Oct 12, 2015

2. How to change the display of the Start screen?

You can always disable login so that the specified user would sign in automatically.

Hope that helps.

Sumit Dhiman2, Oct 12, 2015
  3. How do i get MY sign in screen back?

SOLVED!

While reading an article at HowToGeek.com about Windows 10 sign in screen I decided to verify the setting options.

Start>Settings>Personalizations>Lock Screen I started looking for the Windows Spotlight and found it when clicking on the down arrow in the background dropdown box
    Grayed out. Clicking on Windows Spotlight put it in the box as the selected and now displayed it as the selected background. Clicking on the dropdown arrow again the Windows Spotlight was not grayed and selecting Picture put in as the selection and
    the sign in screen now shows my selected background on both computers.

How many other settings has Microsoft set to their desired in the background that do not change the displayed selection in Settings?

May be the cause of your Fall Creators Update woes.

thirteenthumbs, Oct 12, 2015
Thema:

How do I put a background image on the Restarting & Signing Out screen

1. How do I put a background image on the Restarting & Signing Out screen - Similar Threads - put background image

2. how to remove picture I put on background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove picture I put on background: I put a picture in the background and no clue how to remove it, Thank you*Moved from feedback. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-picture-i-put-on-background/bd55533e-76fb-48a4-bb41-a9d91d6e97c6
  3. how to remove picture I put on background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to remove picture I put on background: I put a picture in the background and no clue how to remove it, Thank you*Moved from feedback. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-picture-i-put-on-background/bd55533e-76fb-48a4-bb41-a9d91d6e97c6
  4. how to remove picture I put on background

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I find out the location of my own lock screen background that I put on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I find out the location of my own lock screen background that I put on Windows 10?: Hey, I had bought a PC in 2013 with Windows 8.1, and had set a picture as my lock screen wallpaper back then. When it came out, I upgraded to Windows 10. Now, I need that photo, and I forgot where it is. I have a terabyte of data, and my files are very cluttered, so I don't...
  6. Sign out/Restart/Power off background color change.

Sign out/Restart/Power off background color change.: Hello, I have installed a third party black theme for my system: Gray Dark by KDr3w on DeviantArt And everything was perfect until I accidentally clicked on "Enable Aero Lite (Default)" in Winaero Tweaker. I have switched back to third party theme alright, but now, each...
  7. Lock Screen Background Replaced by "Windows Sign-in" image, Cannot Sign-in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock Screen Background Replaced by "Windows Sign-in" image, Cannot Sign-in: When I booted up my Toshiba Windows 10 this morning, the normal sign-in screen with the default changing-image Microsoft background was replaced by a blown-out image of a "Windows sign-in" box pictured here: https://i.imgur.com/q86fIRk.jpg. Typically, you click somewhere on...
  8. Update to the background image of the Office 365 sign-in screens

in Windows 10 News
    Update to the background image of the Office 365 sign-in screens: I’d like to give you an early heads up on a visual design update that is coming to the Office 365 sign-in experience. These are the screens used to sign in to Microsoft's apps and services, including Office 365, Azure and Dynamics. We’re updating the...
  9. How do I change the Login Screen background image?

How do I change the Login Screen background image?: This used to work prior to the latest 1903 update. How can I change the Login Screen background image? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-login-screen-background-image/8d4b052b-ccf0-465c-94bd-ba483aee9ded
  10. Change Sign-in Screen Background Image in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Sign-in Screen Background Image in Windows 10: How to: Change Sign-in Screen Background Image in Windows 10 How to Change Sign-in Screen Background Image in Windows 10 [img] Information Windows 10 has a new sign in screen that is more modern and touch friendly. By default, you need to dismiss the sign in to...