Windows 10: How do I re-add a device on my Microsoft account?

Discus and support How do I re-add a device on my Microsoft account? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I accidentally removed the one of the two PCs under devices on my Microsoft account, I can now only see the device that I didn't remove and I couldn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Osh_092, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Osh_092 Win User

How do I re-add a device on my Microsoft account?

I accidentally removed the one of the two PCs under devices on my Microsoft account, I can now only see the device that I didn't remove and I couldn't find any other thread online that dealt with this issue. Both PCs are on Windows 10. Thanks.

:)

Osh_092, Aug 19, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Unknown devices on my Microsoft account

Hello Flemmingk, How do I re-add a device on my Microsoft account? :)

Could these other devices be from friends that you may have signed in to your Microsoft account on for something?

Either way, you can remove these devices.

*Arrow Microsoft Account - Remove Devices User Accounts Tutorials

Afterwards to be safe, I would recommend to change the password of your Microsoft account, and enable two-step verification if you haven't already.

Change Password of Account in Windows 10 User Accounts Tutorials

Turn On or Off Microsoft Account Two-step Verification User Accounts Tutorials

Brink, Aug 19, 2018
  3. flemmingk Win User
    Unknown devices on my Microsoft account

Thanks Brink
    I get different reactions every time I try to delete a device, but the result is that I cannot remove the devices.
    I'll go back to local accounts and delete the Microsoft account.
    I changed to Microsoft account because I wanted to use the Continue on PC feature. This feature doesn't work so I think that I'll just forget about it.
    Thanks for your interest.

flemmingk, Aug 19, 2018
  4. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. How do I re-add a device on my Microsoft account? :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I re-add a device on my Microsoft account? - Similar Threads - add device Microsoft

2. How do I add my android phone as a device to my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I add my android phone as a device to my Microsoft account?: Can't add Android device to my microsoft account. I have "Phone Link" working between my phone and PC. But, my Microsoft Account would show or add my android device....
  3. How do I add my android phone as a device to my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I add my android phone as a device to my Microsoft account?: Can't add Android device to my microsoft account. I have "Phone Link" working between my phone and PC. But, my Microsoft Account would show or add my android device....
  4. How do I add my daughter's Microsoft account to a Windows 10 device?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I add my daughter's Microsoft account to a Windows 10 device?: I am following all the instructions on how to add my child's Microsoft account to a laptop with Windows 10 so she can log in and I can manage screen time under the Family Safety app but can't see the "Family & other people" options in settings following the online...
  5. How do I add my daughter's Microsoft account to a Windows 10 device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I add my daughter's Microsoft account to a Windows 10 device?: I am following all the instructions on how to add my child's Microsoft account to a laptop with Windows 10 so she can log in and I can manage screen time under the Family Safety app but can't see the "Family & other people" options in settings following the online...
  6. How do I add my daughter's Microsoft account to a Windows 10 device?

7. How do I re-add a device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I re-add a device: In Windows 11 I removed an input device from the Settings App Bluetooth & Devices > Devices. Now when I plug the device back in it isn't detected. How do I get Windows to recognise the device?...
  8. How do I re-add a device

How do I re-add a device: In Windows 11 I removed an input device from the Settings App Bluetooth & Devices > Devices. Now when I plug the device back in it isn't detected. How do I get Windows to recognise the device?...
  9. How do I add a non-Microsoft device to my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I add a non-Microsoft device to my account?: I am trying to add my acer laptop to my list of Microsoft devices to download the Minecraft game I purchased. I am signed into to my Microsoft account on the laptop but I keep receiving the message that there are no devices connected or available. Please help...
  10. How do I add a non-Microsoft device to my account?

How do I add a non-Microsoft device to my account?: I am trying to add my acer laptop to my list of Microsoft devices to download the Minecraft game I purchased. I am signed into to my Microsoft account on the laptop but I keep receiving the message that there are no devices connected or available. Please help...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot add a device to my microsoft account

2. user device re

3. how to add my device to my microsoft account after removing it from my account

4. how to reinstall a microsoft device after removing it from account,
  5. how to add a device on your microsoft account,
  6. add device to microsoft account,
  7. how to add a device to microsoft account,
  8. accidentally disabled device from outlook email,
  9. How do I re-add a deleted device to my MircoSoft account,
  10. re-add device to microsoft account,
  11. microsoft account re-enable disabled device,
  12. cant activate after removing device from microsoft account,
  13. sign in microsoft account in my device,
  14. how to add device with your Microsoft account,
  15. how to add device with your account