Windows 10: how do I re-install Edge on Mobile..?

Discus and support how do I re-install Edge on Mobile..? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I suspect that my current installation of Microsoft Edge is corrupted in some way.. I've no idea how or why, but it will not work in Continuum.. Is... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by BugMeister, Apr 1, 2017.

1. how do I re-install Edge on Mobile..?

I suspect that my current installation of Microsoft Edge is corrupted in some way..
    I've no idea how or why, but it will not work in Continuum..

Is there any way I can re-install Microsoft Edge on the mobile..?

:)

BugMeister, Apr 1, 2017

2. How do I uninstall and re install Communities on my Nokia N8-00

Thank you I appreciate that but cant find it at all.... and where to start to begin to uninstall it lol....

teresacochrane, Apr 1, 2017
  3. How do I uninstall and re install Communities on my Nokia N8-00

First you have to find out communities app. Search, you may able to find it.

Before uninstall, make sure that app works, otherwise you won't be able to restore uninstalled app.

milesh---01, Apr 1, 2017
Thema:

how do I re-install Edge on Mobile..?

1. how do I re-install Edge on Mobile..? - Similar Threads - install Edge Mobile

2. How do I re-activate Windows Installer-service ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How do I re-activate Windows Installer-service ?: Hello, The Windows Installer-service stopped working after I installed and afterwards un-installed the Comodo Firewall. Tried many methods to solve that problem but no success. When I boot in safe mode, I can start the service, but in normal mode, it is stopped again. How to...
  3. how do I install edge?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do I install edge?: Edge is not installed and I want to use it as a browser. How do I install it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-edge/65b6795e-7bec-4a08-91a1-18f5089c201b
  4. How do I block Mobile updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I block Mobile updates: I have a weird thing going on with updates on my Win 10 computer. It claims management in the Mobile Service has settings I'm not allowed to change. I'm the only person on this computer. I don't need Mobile anything on this desktop. The only thing it will let me do right...
  5. How do I PREVENT THE RE-INSTALLATION of Groove music?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I PREVENT THE RE-INSTALLATION of Groove music?: For some reason, even after I have removed this software, it keeps being reinstalled. How do I PREVENT or STOP it from being installed, or stop its installation?...
  6. How do i re-install the audio output device?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i re-install the audio output device?: I accidentally uninstalled my audio output device and can not get it back. What do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-re-install-the-audio-output-device/9df44290-7d38-4699-ae2e-a955bc823272
  7. How do I download EDGE

in Browsers and Email
    How do I download EDGE: I have tried EDGE and would like to download it on my computer but all I seem to get is the try edge . Would to download it on my computer and create a desktop icon. Is this possible? If so where do I go Thanks Ben 64440
  8. How do I re-install Office2016

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I re-install Office2016: [img] when ever I go to use Office 2016, I get this message.. - I had an installation of Office 2007 which I updated to 2016.. - this stopped working for no apparent reason, and all I now get is the error message above Office 2016 doesn't even appear in the list of...
  9. How do I re-enable Cortana?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I re-enable Cortana?: I have disabled and renamed the folder of cortana, knowing not what I was doing and now I can't use the search function. I really need this for what I do. I thought I could close Cortana without getting rid of the search function, but I guess it did. *cry Now, I don't know...
  10. How do I re-install Windows with or without recovery partition?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I re-install Windows with or without recovery partition?: Hello, I accidentally installed grub onto my windows partition and erased the whole thing while trying to perform a Linux install. My laptop shipped with win 8, but I upgraded it to win 10 a few months ago. Now, there are no operating systems detected. I am using a dell...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows Phone Edge re-install