Windows 10: how do i reactivate windows defender firewall after deleting Norton?

Discus and support how do i reactivate windows defender firewall after deleting Norton? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how do i reactivate windows defender firewall after deleting Norton?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ronjohnston1, Aug 8, 2018.

1. how do i reactivate windows defender firewall after deleting Norton?

how do i reactivate windows defender firewall after deleting Norton?

:)

ronjohnston1, Aug 8, 2018
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

windows defender firewall

Hi Faye,

Third-party antivirus programs usually have their own uninstallers provided by the software developer. We suggest checking the developer's website or contacting their support team for assistance with uninstalling their program. After fully uninstalling the
    third-party antivirus software, you may turn on Windows Defender by following these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Type Windows Defender Security Center and press Enter.
    • Click Firewall and network protection.
    • Click Private (discoverable) network and click On.
    • Click Public (non-discoverable) network and click On.

Let us know if you have any other concerns about Windows Defender.

Yolvi Ell, Aug 8, 2018
  3. Alan B Win User
    Windows Defender vs Norton 360

Norton 360 includes a back-up facility. Windows 10 provides a back-up facility although it isn't part of Defender.

Norton 360 includes a firewall. Windows 10 provides a firewall although it isn't part of Defender.

Norton 360 includes protection against malware. Defender provides protection against malware.

Alan B, Aug 8, 2018
  4. how do i reactivate windows defender firewall after deleting Norton?

Norton 360 Firewall Instructions

So, just to make sure, you have disabled the Norton and it connects OK, e.g. the firewall is the problem? I would say that the settings for the Norton Personal Firewall would be the same for 360 since same manufacturer. You should be able to input the same
    info in 360 somewhere. Sorry, but I'm not familiar with the software so can't give step by step instructions. I guess you could wait for someone to respond that has experience with 360 or go to a Norton forum.

Resourceful, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

how do i reactivate windows defender firewall after deleting Norton?

1. how do i reactivate windows defender firewall after deleting Norton? - Similar Threads - reactivate defender firewall

2. How do I fix Windows Defender firewall in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix Windows Defender firewall in Windows 11: The Windows Defender Firewall iin Windows 11 is not working. I cannot download files, and some of the icons will not open such as Windows Store, camera and other. How do I correct the problems in Windows 11...
  3. How do I fix Windows Defender firewall in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix Windows Defender firewall in Windows 11: The Windows Defender Firewall iin Windows 11 is not working. I cannot download files, and some of the icons will not open such as Windows Store, camera and other. How do I correct the problems in Windows 11...
  4. Nortons Firewall Prevented Access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Nortons Firewall Prevented Access: About a month ago I finally set up a sharing network between my two PC's. My old computer has Windows Vista Home Premium (32-bit), and my new one is Windows 10 Professional (64-bit). Everything was working perfectly, and just last night, I was not able to access the shared...
  5. This happened to my Windows Defender after I uninstalled Norton, what do I do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This happened to my Windows Defender after I uninstalled Norton, what do I do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jobinmatt [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fupgue/this_happened_to_my_windows_defender_after_i/
  6. Windows Defender or Norton

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender or Norton: Should I stay with windows defender or go with Norton? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-or-norton/eb0e3ceb-7a08-49a3-9414-5bbd384c1f39
  7. norton firewall not turned on. should it be?

norton firewall not turned on. should it be?: no active firewall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/norton-firewall-not-turned-on-should-it-be/fa8649bc-980f-4c0b-a22a-b4c3124ee68b
  8. What should I do after deleting Norton Security

in Windows 10 Customization
    What should I do after deleting Norton Security: My Norton got ended the trial few days later so I deleted using setting on Windows 10. My computer got restarted and I put my pass code. It got very slow to log in. After long time waiting I finally logged in and tried to open task manager. It did not respond and I waited...
  9. How do I whitelist addresses blocked by Windows Defender Firewall?

How do I whitelist addresses blocked by Windows Defender Firewall?: My Windows 10 is blocking Internet access to certain Web sites. Every time this happens, a notification about "virus & threat protection connection blocked" notification pops up. If I disable WDFW, I could get to the destinations in question. I don't want to have to repeat...
  10. How do I start windows defender with Norton?

How do I start windows defender with Norton?: I just downloaded and installed the latest version of Norton AV, Now the windows Defender icon has a red X and says action needed. I cant start it from the control panel, how do I start it through Norton? To clarify I mean the windows firewall doesnt seem to be on. 103570

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to reactivate firewall on norton 360

2. After Norton install turn Windows Defender of

3. windows defender firewall remove norton

4. windows defender firewall norton,
  5. norton 360 defender firewall,
  6. norton 360 windows defender firewall,
  7. deleting norton adding windows defender,
  8. how do I reactivate windows defender,
  9. how to reactivate a firewall,
  10. how to reacitvate windows firewall,
  11. windows defender or norton 360 firewall?