Windows 10: how do i recover my email and my calendar

Discus and support how do i recover my email and my calendar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have 2 computers, one is acting properly. the other one seems to acknowledge the request (for the mail and calendar) and then in a flash of less... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RalphNultemeier, Aug 2, 2018.

1. how do i recover my email and my calendar

I have 2 computers, one is acting properly. the other one seems to acknowledge the request (for the mail and calendar) and then in a flash of less than 5 seconds it logs as nothing has occurred // any one else have symptoms??

:)

RalphNultemeier, Aug 2, 2018
  2. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Aug 2, 2018
  3. recovering my contacts

Hello Tracy,

About your concern, please follow the steps provided below to recover contacts after update:

• Go to Settings, and select Accounts > Your email and accounts.
    • Under Email, calendar, and contacts, select Add an account. Add your main Microsoft account email address
      again.
    Your contacts should now be restored.

Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Rowena Cam, Aug 2, 2018
  4. meebers Win User

how do i recover my email and my calendar

Mail & Calendar App

By default, M&C app will install an outlook account according to your sign in. I sign into W10 with a non MS account "---@gmail.com" so my default account is listed like this, I can't seem to straighten it out/ delete/change it. Suggestions appreciated.

how do i recover my email and my calendar [​IMG]

meebers, Aug 2, 2018
Thema:

how do i recover my email and my calendar

1. how do i recover my email and my calendar - Similar Threads - recover email calendar

2. I forget how is my recover email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I forget how is my recover email: Hello there, I need your helpI forget my recover email that I put in this email because I sing up a long time ago, I thougt that it is ma brother email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but it isnt!How can I change it, because I can't acces my laptom without it,...
  3. I forget how is my recover email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forget how is my recover email: Hello there, I need your helpI forget my recover email that I put in this email because I sing up a long time ago, I thougt that it is ma brother email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but it isnt!How can I change it, because I can't acces my laptom without it,...
  4. How do I recover my files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover my files: boyfriend went and decided to upgrade and put Windows 11 on our PC ,Fresh start so everything on our computer is gone! completely! How do I get my **** back and I'm not talking Windows OneDrive cuz that I have still obviously. I mean I can't get into anything I want to be...
  5. How do I recover my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover my account: I've been trying to play Minecraft but there have been some issues. When I try to log in using the Microsoft email that I used during the migration it now logs me into a profile that I've never been associated with before. My gamertag for it is now different than what it...
  6. How do i recover my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i recover my account: My pin was changed and I have no way to recover https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-recover-my-account/76d1c257-13e5-4e9e-b7ea-e0df151fd971
  7. How do I recover my os

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I recover my os: I accidentally deleted my OS the other day after my computer powered down while installing windows. I did this by selecting data wipe on the dell bios and now I do not have an OS to boot too. Is there anyway I can recover my OS without windows?...
  8. How do I recover my email account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I recover my email account: how do I recover my email account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-recover-my-email-account/07cccc86-2eb9-47a2-a8ae-28c58f412792
  9. how do i recover my email?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i recover my email?: I have been locked out and cant get back in to my email. I have done the verification request form and was denied access every time. How can I recover my email now?...
  10. how do I recover my audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I recover my audio: Do not have any sound on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-recover-my-audio/d56bdd28-45e8-40a8-922c-97784f9e3e68