Windows 10: How do i recover or reset my windows 10 password

Discus and support How do i recover or reset my windows 10 password in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I usually log into my computer with a 4 digit pin i created on windows 10, and i also have a password set on the machine; Unfortunately, I try login... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Abdulrasheed, Jun 4, 2016.

1. How do i recover or reset my windows 10 password

I usually log into my computer with a 4 digit pin i created on windows 10, and i also have a password set on the machine;
    Unfortunately, I try login to microsoft cortana and it ask for my current windows password, I enter my password and i have a massage saying "The password You Entered Is Incorrect" i try different passwords but it didn't work, I come to realize that i forgot my password; My question here is that how do i reset my password, Remember i used to log into my computer with a 4 digit pin;

:)

Abdulrasheed, Jun 4, 2016

2. Windows 10, forgotten my pin password number to login, How do I reset it?

I need to know how to recover or reset my PIN on my computer running Windows 10. Please do not tell me how to reset my password, I know that.

ThomasAlexander2, Jun 4, 2016
  3. Log In Problems after installing Windows 10

I updated from 7 to 10. Once the install was complete the log in window appeared. I haven't needed my Windows log in password for a long time and cannot find the correct password to get beyond log in screen. There isn't an option to reset or recover the
    password. I went to my Windows Live account and reset that password but it doesn't work for log in to Windows 10. How can I recover the old password or have an option to renew my password?

JamesTuckZN, Jun 4, 2016
  4. Kyhi Win User

How do i recover or reset my windows 10 password

you would have to reset your password, by accessing your MS Account Online...

Kyhi, Jun 4, 2016
Thema:

How do i recover or reset my windows 10 password

1. How do i recover or reset my windows 10 password - Similar Threads - recover reset password

2. How do I recover my password if I forgot it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover my password if I forgot it?: I blocked my Windows 11 account on my note book. I forgot my password for Windows 11. The local account is Win 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-recover-my-password-if-i-forgot-it/ba3bf4f0-c729-4648-98ce-624bc6bf5d59
  3. I forgot the password of a the user in my windows 10. How do I recover the password or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot the password of a the user in my windows 10. How do I recover the password or...: I forgot the password of a the user in my windows 10. The user is not connected to my Microsoft account and the is no other method of unlocking the computer beyond the password. I would like to avoid at all cost losing the data on this computer.Thank you in advance for any...
  4. I forgot the password of a the user in my windows 10. How do I recover the password or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I forgot the password of a the user in my windows 10. How do I recover the password or...: I forgot the password of a the user in my windows 10. The user is not connected to my Microsoft account and the is no other method of unlocking the computer beyond the password. I would like to avoid at all cost losing the data on this computer.Thank you in advance for any...
  5. I forgot the password of a the user in my windows 10. How do I recover the password or...

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. How do I reset my Windows password?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I reset my Windows password?: I used to use a password to log in. I changed it to a PIN. For a long time I have been able to access my computer without using the PIN. That probably happened when I took the computer to a repairman to install a new hard drive. Today I realized that I no longer remember my...
  7. How do I reset my Windows password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reset my Windows password?: I used to use a password to log in. I changed it to a PIN. For a long time I have been able to access my computer without using the PIN. That probably happened when I took the computer to a repairman to install a new hard drive. Today I realized that I no longer remember my...
  8. How do I reset my password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I reset my password: Alright so, I wanna get my password back but the Account Recovery Request doesn't work well since if you tried to take a guess its gonna be unabled to verify. Using the code thingy doesn't work since it uses my old number. Please tell me how to get my password back? Also deez...
  9. How do I recover admin password and how do eliminate my Windows password?

How do I recover admin password and how do eliminate my Windows password?: Split from this thread. all I want is to recover admin. p.w. wanted to put new antiverius program. cant do it it because it keeps asking for admin. p.w. plus I am the only one that uses computer. I do not want to have a sign in p.w. or code. I just want to click and I am...
  10. how do i recover a windows password

how do i recover a windows password: I have office 365 but it keeps asking in Outlook for a windows password, don't ever remember setting one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-recover-a-windows-password/77596790-9416-4b29-952c-3554c45261a3"