Windows 10: How do I reduce screen size on my desktop computer?

Discus and support How do I reduce screen size on my desktop computer? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I read some threads that suggest to get out of the tablet mode. I have an OLD computer (but Microsoft upgraded the system to Windows 10). I do NOT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BE, Jul 23, 2018.

1. BE
    BE Win User

How do I reduce screen size on my desktop computer?

I read some threads that suggest to get out of the tablet mode. I have an OLD computer (but Microsoft upgraded the system to Windows 10). I do NOT have a touch screen. Where can I get the menu to get out of the tablet mode.

Many thanks.

BE

:)

2. TIGR Win User

Poll: Desktop Screen Size

This goes along with my Desktop Screen Res poll. A lot of people have been posting their monitor size in addition to voting in the poll, but I wanted to make an actual poll to put the screen size votes in a more easily readable format.

This is for desktop systems, not laptops. I've tried to include all screen sizes that people are likely to have; if yours is not listed, round up. If you have multiple, different-sized screens, check all that apply. I've also listed projectors as an option.

I didn't list individual sizes over 32" as these are typically not intended as PC monitors; just select "Larger."

3. John Fer Win User
    How do I reduce the text size on the desktop

Hi Colin,

We suggest referring to the reply of Kalpana Shankarappa on this
    thread
    to help you with your concern. Follow the steps provided on the thread to
    help you reduce the text size for your desktop.

Let us know if you have other concern.

John Fer, Jul 23, 2018
  4. JB9397 Win User

Reducing the size of my slideshow.

Hi. It doesn't matter if i use Pixum Photos slide show or Windows 10 Photo viewer. I am unable to reduce the size of the slide show.

JB9397, Jul 23, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I reduce screen size on my desktop computer? - Similar Threads - reduce screen size

2. How do I reduce the File Explorer font size?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reduce the File Explorer font size?: HI, I know this is not a new question as I've seen others post about it, but I've not found a solution that works. The font size in Windows File Explorer is far too big, so much so that the file titles are pressed against each other and the tails of letters like y and g are...
  3. How do I reduce the File Explorer font size?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I reduce the File Explorer font size?: HI, I know this is not a new question as I've seen others post about it, but I've not found a solution that works. The font size in Windows File Explorer is far too big, so much so that the file titles are pressed against each other and the tails of letters like y and g are...
  4. How do I reduce header size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reduce header size: How do I reduce the size of my header? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reduce-header-size/31b18bc8-fa0c-4b8e-9458-c98f54c820d3
  5. How do I reduce header size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reduce header size: How do I reduce the size of my header? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reduce-header-size/31b18bc8-fa0c-4b8e-9458-c98f54c820d3
  6. how to do i reduce the size of this thing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to do i reduce the size of this thing?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/itzkitten [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kbmy58/how_to_do_i_reduce_the_size_of_this_thing/
  7. How do I reduce the size of my Desktop icons?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I reduce the size of my Desktop icons?: My icons just got larger (don't know how). I want to change them back to the size I had. How do I do this? Thank you. 148052
  8. How do I reduce the Cortana search box size

in Cortana
    How do I reduce the Cortana search box size: Out of no where the box that opens when I click the cortana icon has more than doubled in size and is completely hideous as it now takes up 1/4th of my screen for no reason. I can't seem to find any setting that allows me to revert this travesty of a change and was hoping...
  9. Reduce App Size on Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reduce App Size on Desktop: How do I reduce the size of the apps on my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reduce-app-size-on-desktop/70446277-c9b6-4a35-b4b0-885469addbf8
  10. How do I reduce printer font size?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I reduce printer font size?: When I attempt to print a document, the printer font size is much greater than the computer screen font size, so the printer page cannot print the entire document....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to reduce the size of the screen

2. how to decreae size in computer screen

3. reduce desktop screen size

4. win10 reduce desktop size icons,
  5. how to reduce the screen size of my tablet