Windows 10: how do i register a complaint to microsoft about tech support

Discus and support how do i register a complaint to microsoft about tech support in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am done dealing with Microsoft tech support team. I have been dealing with them for more than 3 weeks at this point and they have even escalated it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by karthik verma jampani, Jul 12, 2018.

1. how do i register a complaint to microsoft about tech support

I am done dealing with Microsoft tech support team. I have been dealing with them for more than 3 weeks at this point and they have even escalated it to level 2 . they just can't fix it . On top of everything, they have no discipline with appointments. I have to start from my office 1 hour early and no one called me . cant deal with this crap anymore. my windows just cant update from 1703. we tried all the options including media creation tool.

:)

karthik verma jampani, Jul 12, 2018

2. How do I contact microsoft about a complaint?

After a windows 10 update, my office 365 outlook app malfunctioned. I tried the support contact listed with the app. If was clear after 6 hours and 3 different tech over the phone, that they had no idea how to fix the issue. Not only that but new issues
    arose as the result of their attempts. Original issues were quickly resolved through an outside computer tech company who are used to fixing problems after a windows 10 update push. But Microsoft is handling this new issue through electronic communication.
    It is clear that it won't get resolved this way.

Someone suggested Microsoft.com/support as a way to file a complaint. This is for software complaints and suggestions, all electronic. I need a place to register a complaint about departments and maybe get some real help.

Distaisfiedcustomer, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Please Respond Microsoft -- I want to register a complaint

Hello Robear,

Thank you for your reply. I already have renewed Answer Desk Assure.

My query, though, is different. When I had an issue with the latest Windows 10 patch, I was dissatisfied with the "Microsoft Technician." I trust that the technician is a person working for a consulting/contracting company for Microsoft. I want to register
    a complaint against the technician and have my complaint investigated.

Calling the support numbers is of no use. If users contact a support number, then they just get "support people." I want to register a complaint and have it investigated.

Kevin Stecyk, Jul 12, 2018
  4. RickCP Win User
Thema:

how do i register a complaint to microsoft about tech support

1. how do i register a complaint to microsoft about tech support - Similar Threads - register complaint microsoft

2. How do I talk to Microsoft tech support in Australia?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I talk to Microsoft tech support in Australia?: For the last few years I've been subcontracting to a number of companies, always using a 365 account. I've now retired and want to stop using 365 and revert to Office 21. When I purchased my laptop lenovo Yoga series it came with MS Office. How do I get back to this config?...
  3. How do I talk to Microsoft tech support in Australia?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I talk to Microsoft tech support in Australia?: For the last few years I've been subcontracting to a number of companies, always using a 365 account. I've now retired and want to stop using 365 and revert to Office 21. When I purchased my laptop lenovo Yoga series it came with MS Office. How do I get back to this config?...
  4. How do I make a complaint about an employee

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I make a complaint about an employee: Tried to get support through chat, didn't get the help needed. Left a review of 1/5 stars. A few minutes after leaving the chat, a number from Washington called me and called me a "****." I've tried every hotline I could find and could not get through the automated...
  5. How do I make a complaint about an employee

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make a complaint about an employee: Tried to get support through chat, didn't get the help needed. Left a review of 1/5 stars. A few minutes after leaving the chat, a number from Washington called me and called me a "****." I've tried every hotline I could find and could not get through the automated...
  6. How do I make a complaint about an employee

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. MICROSOFT SUPPORT AGENT COMPLAINT

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MICROSOFT SUPPORT AGENT COMPLAINT: I would like to give a feedback or complaint the representative who handled my issue earlier with case ID #: 102327844 The tech support who handled my case was Siva Microsoft Windows and MSFT Rave Hybrid Gig independent advisor. The conversation with him is dated May 27,2021...
  8. how do I get tech support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do I get tech support: Microsoft is a dead support system,,, can reach tech support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-tech-support/508aab40-6eb1-4cf0-8ead-c476bc7415c1
  9. Complaint about Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Complaint about Microsoft Mahjong: I have Premium Edition of Microsoft Mahjong and suddenly I have this ugly and not useful large side bar that appear and I can't find how to get rid of it. I didn't pay for that. I want my game back to the way it was. [ATTACH]...
  10. How do you file a serious complaint about Microsoft technical support?:-!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do you file a serious complaint about Microsoft technical support?:-!: How do i fike a complaint about Microsoft technical support with someone who can make a difference. My horror story is too long to post here and i just need an email address or phone number. Online support is useless...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. file complaint about tech support to microsoft

2. how do i complain to microsoft support

3. microsoft answer desk assure

4. file a complaint with microsoft tech support,
  5. register complaint with microsoft about terrible support