Windows 10: How do I reinstall a Windows app

Discus and support How do I reinstall a Windows app in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I reinstall a Windows app? I accidently uninstalled an app and I don't know what it was called! it's the app that you can talk to it has a face,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MOLDWARP1, Aug 1, 2018.

1. MOLDWARP1 Win User

How do I reinstall a Windows app

How do I reinstall a Windows app? I accidently uninstalled an app and I don't know what it was called! it's the app that you can talk to it has a face, that's all I know, except that it came installed with Windows 10 and it's not Cortina. I think I'll be able to reinstall it if someone can please tell me what the app is called, thank you.

:)

MOLDWARP1, Aug 1, 2018
  2. Riel Alc Win User

reinstall store app windows 10

Did not work for me. I troed it 3 times, allways got an error.

Hi Fernando,

These are the steps to resolve the issue with Windows Store app itself. For better assistance, we suggest creating a new thread about Windows 10 apps installation.

Regards.

Riel Alc, Aug 1, 2018
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Aug 1, 2018
  4. puma99dk| Win User

Reinstalling Windows 10 to sell a PC - is the 'Remove everything' option enough?

Restore factory settings do list Removes your personal files, apps and settings, and reinstalls the version of Windows that came on this PC.

So if this isn't true well than just erase the drive and install a clean Windows 10 with all the drivers u need but why should it be true
    @FordGT90Concept ? *Laugh :laugh:

puma99dk|, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I reinstall a Windows app - Similar Threads - reinstall app

2. yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...: everything is stuck on pending https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yesterday-my-xbox-app-on-pc-wasnt-working-so-i/4fa790cc-3195-44eb-9536-9f31bddc21ac
  3. yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...: everything is stuck on pending https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yesterday-my-xbox-app-on-pc-wasnt-working-so-i/4fa790cc-3195-44eb-9536-9f31bddc21ac
  4. yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Apps show Canon printer as available after being uninstalled - Can't reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps show Canon printer as available after being uninstalled - Can't reinstall: Current version of Windows 11 - Problem has been in place for a few weeks now.Originally had problems printing a pdf document that seemed to stop the print spooler. Document prints fine on Windows 10.Even with restarting the spooler I couldn't get anything to print at...
  6. Apps show Canon printer as available after being uninstalled - Can't reinstall

Apps show Canon printer as available after being uninstalled - Can't reinstall: Current version of Windows 11 - Problem has been in place for a few weeks now.Originally had problems printing a pdf document that seemed to stop the print spooler. Document prints fine on Windows 10.Even with restarting the spooler I couldn't get anything to print at...
  7. How Can I Perform a System Reset and Reinstall All Factory OEM Drivers and Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Can I Perform a System Reset and Reinstall All Factory OEM Drivers and Apps: In January I udpated my Samsung Galaxy Book S to Windows 11. Everything worked great but it caused a detection problem with one of the two USB-C port. I contacted Samsung support and they advised to do a system reset. Unfortunately, I performed a system reset in Windows 11...
  8. How Can I Perform a System Reset and Reinstall All Factory OEM Drivers and Apps

How Can I Perform a System Reset and Reinstall All Factory OEM Drivers and Apps: In January I udpated my Samsung Galaxy Book S to Windows 11. Everything worked great but it caused a detection problem with one of the two USB-C port. I contacted Samsung support and they advised to do a system reset. Unfortunately, I performed a system reset in Windows 11...
  9. How Can I Perform a System Reset and Reinstall All Factory OEM Drivers and Apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. How Can I Perform a System Reset and Reinstall All Factory OEM Drivers and Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming